Bought 5,000 Ripple at $1

>Bought 5,000 Ripple at $1
>got unlucky and instantly sold all after it dropped to 0.75 2 hours later

Why am I so unlucky guys, I need better luck. My dad's credit card can't tank these costs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/8bc0b116-43fe-11e4-8abd-00144feabdc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're doing it right.
Buy high sell low!

After I did the same thing on pwr amd iota I stopp doing that and just hold

you need to not sell after 2 hours you moron

Everyone knows it's all luck and no skill. I just got unlucky. I'm a smart haggler and I often ask if retail workers can fetch me a fine price on items before purchasing.

You aren't unlucky you're a pussy

As a new investor, I don't understand how people can be THIS retarded.

>buy high, sell low

Well you're on the right board at least

Listen, I went through the Great Bitcoin Depression of 2014 when my dad and I lost our mined coins due to an uncle spilling Mountain Dew on the computer. Retroactively, it cost the family a lot of money. Bad luck runs in the family.

I also bought some BTC the other day and 2 minutes later it went down $100 so I sold it all. This just proves that I am very unlucky.

>I buy hi and asnel loww
>Am no dumy jus bad luk

I is heritable, luck is not.

>I also bought some BTC the other day and 2 minutes later it went down $100 so I sold it all. This just proves that I am very unlucky.
No, that just proves you're retarded.

You guys need to realize that just because a coin goes down in price, you haven't lost money until you sell it. Selling lower than you bought it for, unless it's obviously on a fucking nosedive, confirms your weak, bitch-boy hands and you aren't cut out for this line of work.

lol fucking retard just kill yourself now to save some air for everyone else

That's terrible, I'm sorry you have such poor luck. I thought I was unlucky when I sold my 6K LINK at ICO cost after I FOMO'd in way higher. I know it's important to hold but there's nothing you can do when your luck is just shitty. Stay strong friend.

>Unlucky

Please OP, explain to us what you think "luck" means.

Google it retard.

I was unlucky because as soon as I bought it, it went down.

No dude I'm unlucky. Guess what happened after I sold it at a loss because it dropped? (Dont laugh lol cos I'm unlucky). It went up! As soon as I sold it low, it went back up. Damn luck!

Exactly, my definition of bad luck is when shit happens out of your control and fucks you over. When a coin rises after you finally decide to sell, it's completely out of your control and obviously you have shitty luck in that instance. People will call you retarded but how the fuck is it a skill to tell when a coin will go up and down, it's fucking luck and there's no way to control prices unless you are LUCKY enough to be a fucking millionaire.

tfw i have a lambo and you dont

Sir, would you like to purchase the "Good luck"™ expansion pack?

D E V I L I S H
I N V E S T M E N T

Is LARPing supposed to be better than admitting to having shitty luck? I just lost $20 rebuying BCH after I hit the sell button on accident, if I said I just made thousands in a smart trade am I undoing what actually happened?

>buy ATH
>sell at a loss 2 hours later

Yeah dude. Sorry about your bad luck.

ft.com/content/8bc0b116-43fe-11e4-8abd-00144feabdc0

Learn to hodl. Refuse to sell at a loss. XRP back above $1 would only have been a waiting game.

you need to buy the coin before it pumps, not after, is that so hard to understand?

You're just got weak hands

>getting out of a falling coin is 'weak'
>holding for no reason and falling ass-backwards into 2x is 'strong'