Filename thread

it's about goddamn time edition

That's pretty much every day on Veeky Forums
>hey user let's distastefully sexualize everything!!!
>no actually let's not

I understood that reference

Fresh OC, tossing around a few titles

>lvl 20 CN rogue
>the resistance/munchkin (or reference to some other board/cardgame about ruses and backstabbing)

More like
>no actually let's not
>TOO LATE

Sauce?

Tomo chan wa onna no ko

Thanks but on second thought I'm not gonna be reading it. 400+ chapters and 4koma layout are not things I care for

Eyyy so what's the sauce on this bad boy because I'm suuuper into reverse traps and haven't gotten a good nut in in a double digit number of days.

Each chapter is actually only a single page, so that's not an issue.
I can't agree with your issue about 4koma, but I can understand.

While 00 qualifies as dubs, it's not a double digit number of days.

>the party drawfag is also That Guy
>CE justifications

I know it sounds snooty and smacks of that same shitty tone your father uses with waiters from time to time, but I feel like if I knew my doctor was putting out 12 successive tweets about my surgery I would ask for another one. Something about the whole thing just seems... childish.

He sounds more like animal control since he's being brought in specifically to deal with a lizard.
And Mt. Diablo State Park is literally one mile away from me.

Wait. Third tweet. Says he's part of reptile rescue.

The guy was just from animal control/rescue, the medical staff couldn't get near the thing.

It looks more like their tweeting about it well after the incident to me.

Fuck forgot that image is meant to be used without any text.
Here's another filename to make up for my fuckup.

>Please choose your preferred penis or penises from the bucket.

I'm impressed. I wonder if it was all just off the top reaction, or if the guy's that good.

Same. I kek'd.

And I lost my sides. God damn.

This one needs a name and is also strange.

Worth every coin spent.

Sounds more like you're a mongoloid who can't read

>I'm trying

Gets me every fucking time

>DMs_ultimate_weapon.jpg

I'll do you one better

The best part is that it actually kind of looks like the outline of some sort of dog-person with eyes and everything. Wish I could find some sauce that wasn't a much of "mindfuck" motivators.

The entire head region is clearly shooped. Most likely the splash had the look of the legs and slight resemblance of arms, which someone decided to fuck with to make it "scary."

that one hit me hard

jesus christ
anime is fucking hardcore

Wish we could see some of that in star wars. Some real honest-to-god gore effects.

Shit, I thought you would have known about Berserk at least. It's pretty well known and that's before you consider that they started the anime series again.

>when PCs become parents

LOYALTY

Yeah but NuBerserk is dogshit with horrible animation despite being CGI and CLANG.
The '97 anime is the only way to watch it.
And then read the manga from the beginning.

When you're trying to get immersed but the rest of the group just wants to joke around

>L O Y A L T Y

Is that a mechari? Feel like playing Wildstar now.

Might as well ask here, anyone got that short comic pic of a paladin, an bard and a dwarf that come across some qt elves they want to rape but instead they somehow end up having a threesome with themselves?

That thing that flew past him could tear him into something unpretty
Good one

Source?

I've heard of railguns, but this is just dumb.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes. A really good space opera. It's about the horrors of war, and how to fight one in space.

>oh come on be a pal
fukkin

I wonder if that was done in one take...