Is this shit died?

is this shit died?

Cue the posts telling you to accumulate and watch the sat value plunge. That said - you'd wonder if its possible for it to go any lower. Probably. I guess one piece of good news would make it fly like QTUM.

No, just in the awkward phase where the launch euphoria has worn off but we're not to the actual product yet. This is the time when you should start spacing out your buys. It might take a hit on sats in the near future, but there will soon be a multiday pump that will take this to new levels.

Are you kidding me bro? 2018 is going to be the year of OMG

saged and hidden

Yes. Flip for req.

Everyone is sitting on the sidelines waiting for OMG to unleash deeper partnerships, then we'll be kickflipping to the moon. Everyone knows it is very likely to happen. It is mostly a matter of when.

Someone post the cropped and zoomed pic of him

makes sense to me

Omisego exhausted all their ammo shooting blanks.

They've beaten the dead news horse so many times no one gives a fuck anymore. They've sandbagged themselves by propping up their non existant product. It's bleeding to its true value, until they try to prop it up with fake news/hype again.

its literally mooning right now. all time high in usdt

its timeeeeeee

Omg is finally doing something nigga wtf

but it hasnt scaled with bitcoin which is up like 10k since OMG last ATH in september

All time high was $14 dude.

The day is today.

sats dont matter this is a fiat coin

sry the bittrex didnt go back that far

Look out for 73000 wall, but if it passes that, then we're going somewhere new.

OMG IS MOONING

>in the awkward phase where the launch euphoria has worn off but we're not to the actual product yet

In this sense, it's actually behaving more rationally than most crypto.

Zero G now lads. Get in.

I have over 5000 of these things and I'm so happy i could cry.

I love this project. It's so blatantly obvious this is going to moon anyone who disagrees is a shill by definition.

It has, by about 12 orders of magnitude, the best team in the business. This is something nobody mentions with any other coins--because those coins don't have anyone on staff. OMG is literally the ETH team, and they are developing mainstream fucking financial technology.

How impossibly retarded do you have to be not to realize this is going to moon?

And when it does, you won't even have to sell to cash out. Just collect staking dividends.

I LOVE OMG

Just took market offline on bittrex.

yea wtff

WTF

MARKET OFFLINE ON BITTREX. I HAVE AN ORDER SELLING LOWER THAN I SHOULD AND CANT CANCEL. REEEE

>I am either a shill group or this is my first week in crypto

?

Not a shill, been in this for a while. Just fucked up. I had a week of good trading and now I am just being a fuckwit with what I am doing.

lol...

They're finally making a new Tony Hawk?

what is going on right now wy is it going up so fast

nice try shills, but omg is not even on bittrex

dude dont sell yet this is a piece of gold you dont even know

It has ascended to a new reality.

Close to $14 on bitfinex

18 on binance?

i transferred 600 OMG to binance, anyone know how long it will take?

for anyone else wondering, i just got it. i transfered about 1 min before making that post