Blockfolio thread AKA are you gonna make it

Post em

I will be so far in space that the hubble telescope will be engulfed by the sun before the light reflected off of me can be seen by it.

What a boring day

I think you made it user

Good luck man!

You gon get raped

Started a month ago off 5k.

lol broke ass... pull outta bitcoin and go into litecoin and iota

How?

I hope that's not real.

easy day trade alt coins. damn near needs to be a full time job. and need like 500 bucks to actually get anything back

4361 LINK
4319 REQ
0.05 ETH

I think this is the ultimate hopeless poorfag folio

Started a week ago (and lurking since july) with 120$

Here I am strulling with 10K starting investment, every coin gets shilled and already on ATH

I did a Technical Analysis course.
I am a programmer so doing Fundamental Analysis on coins is a walk in the park.

I bought POWR before the pump
I bought VTC before the pump
I bought BCH before the 2k pump
I bought IOTA before the pump

etc

I put a minimum of 1-1.5k on at a time. I set stop losses, I get my capital out as quick as I can. I then ride to the top/ swing trade the High High's and High Lows.

Remember)
Buy the rumour sell the news!
Buy the dip sell at the top!

And that's all I'm saying today. I'll have a T.A course up in the near future.

" I'll have a T.A course up in the near future."
Hit me upp

Even I manage to pull off $50 a day with my 1k investment
And all I regret is why am I not doing this with $10k to get $500/day

It'll be called " Digital Crayons " I'll let people know about it on here when it's launched. Early 2018.

I'm sorry what?

Placed $1500 on ADA two days ago. I woke up the next morning with $3200.

Why are you only making such small amounts?

I think it's more because I don't wanna trade and be more of a hodler... If I trade im going to need to pay taxes

> Placed $1500 on ADA two days ago
Im trying to daytrade
Sure, if I could just time the pumps that would be perfect, but I just ride the highs and lows instead.

Our govmt (Russia) gonna be talking bout crypto regulations next year.
Knowing how it hates ppl getting rich, trading gonna get hard soon

Also that's not a good way to look at it, I have 50k if I went all in on a shitcoin and BTC pumps just as I enter with proper TA I can still eat shit for weeks/months!

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." -- Warren Buffett

I'm only just getting to the point i'm doing 1500 trades. 2000 when I get to 75k (sats worth) holding!

no XMR? what do you think it's gonna do?

Guys why are you having to pay taxes???

Here get the money in to BTC.

Move it straight to exchanges (Bittrex, Binance, CEX.io etc) OR even better if you are holding long term send to trezor or ledger.

[No Tax thus far]
Bitfinex / USDT are scams stay the fuck away.

Always trade for SATS not USD value. So trade in and out of a BTC market. If BTC is dumping send to CEX.io and hedge against say the GBP. Send back to BTC when she hits her low and off you go!

Zero Tax Above. (Here in Aus we have debit cards we can load up under 10k and pay for daily living expenses without paying tax).

I have XMR do you mean XRP / XLM?

XRP i'll make some money off but lumens is more established as far as building the rails the transactions go on and it's cheaper! Made heaps of lumens!

I really don't get how biz doesn't see the value proposition in Lisk. Crypto can't reach mass adoption until it's on phone apps, if Lisk comes through it will be an Ethereum-like platform capable if launching phone apps that run on or interact with blockchain tech.

Do you just "cash" out to BTC basically and hold that in between trades? How do you decide if/when to hold something long term? I've got $12k from a $4k investment over the past year, but feel like I need to be holding everything instead of trying to trade.

Cash money nigguh

>altfolio

expect yacht in 1yr

Will accumilate for the upcoming SDK release but their conference was a chop job!

RISE is a contender to remember!

>$931.31
>No letter k at the end
Sorry user, you're not going to make it

Risk mitigation is important but a personal preference.

I try to hold 50% BTC a time but when I get carried away it comes down to 15-20% always keep enough BTC to never let you fully get liquidated!

Before BTC pump's I sell gained positions 50-100% into BTC to ride it's moon!

Then when BTC consolidates or just prior if i'm not greedy I pick up discount ALT's and wait for the masses to inflate my position.

>suggestions?

Bloody hell

Awesome, thanks man. What TA signs do you use to see a pump coming, how do you know when the pump is coming (and when the dump is coming)?

1 mill when?

Late to the game. Bought 10 ethers at 370 and really lucked out at xrp when i bought it at 23 cents.

Should i cash in the ripples?

Hoping to make it to 6 digits next. Any critique/suggestions?

what is your best 6month hold suggestion with only 500usd?

Newfag/wagecuck digging himself out hopefully.

Am I good or naw?

>entirely memecoins
user...

user, not only are you way too late to "make it" with that little money... I have something to tell you. YOU are the "greater fool" everyone talks about... you are the normie

> 1 post
let's see your holdings faggot

>way too late

elaborate

id take those profits

i really think XRPs price is only held up by lies and rumors at this point

id say put half the LTC into a lower market cap coin

ARK or NEO

nothing is gonna go up 100x over the course of a year, if you want to "make it" either put more money in when you next get paid or try to ride daily waves.

don't do the latter without a fair amount of research, you'll just lose your money

lol depends on your goals, but if you think less than $300 spread between multiple gay ass coins will get you to lamboland, you need to neck thine self.

>put more money in when you next get paid

Yeah that's my plan anyways. The more you put in the more you get out etc...

it's still possible. what about the coins coming to coinbase this upcoming year? potential huge jumps coming for the ones they add.

Does my current wallet USD look like it will increase in next 3 months?

Thoughts on splitting my BTC hodls 50/50 with ETH as a long hold. Thoughts? Also thinking about dumping 100USD into TRX and then 1kUSD in either ETH ot BTC in mid January

i posted in other thrd, no one fud mine m so it may be ok ?

Ark or Neo??

Charge your phone

Also here's mine, still accumulating

REQ, XLM and XPR are good bets though. Just buy more when you can.

what exchanges does Veeky Forums use to trade so often? I can't seem to trade fast

hey semi-normi bro.. you buying up bitcoin or others?

both are undervalued right now compared to their competitors

both good projects that will be standing in 6 months as well

ARK is about to release their mobile wallet and biz has a delegate you can stake your ARK with to accumulate more over time

NEO is getting more and more ICOs and is set to explode (up) as soon as chinese regulation is put into place

but do your own research, of course

Literally just started on the 12th with my earnings from COST. Starting out with 756 bucks. Bought some LTC and got that free BTC.

Looking for dips and waiting until coinbase adds more coins in 2018

open to suggestions. not exactly sure how to advance.

Damn, enjoy for lambos

Plan is it add another ~2k and divide among those four with BTC getting the most ETH and LTC getting around the same and XRP getting the lowest
Then I'll just sit on it til it doubles then sell half to recoup initial investment.
I'd like to diversify more but my investment is low and it's easier to make changes if the worst happens, when you don't have too many positions.

How does Blockfolio work? You input addresses to watch or priv keys/amounts?

Is it worth/safe to merge all coins into one wallet? I Feel that's a bad idea.

Started in March, this is After pulling all my capital (50k) out

am i gonna make it ???

I go all in on whatever I'm in, more exciting that way

you enter your trade info manually. it's basically just to help you monitor your trades better than say what coinbase shows you.

i mean will they increase enough that a 100 usd in both will pay for a new GF?

>more neo than eth

Nope.

I don't know what tf I'm doing anymore

but neo is the ultimate chad coin...?

I just got into this and I don't think I'm going to make it. I realized that despite lurking /biz and doing my research I still got all the memecoins (right after they mooned already) and diversified way too much.

What do I do?

way too diversified with that low capital. go all in on a coin

I'm holding the same shit as you and I just started this week.

Either I'm doing okay or you're fucking up.

We'll see come 2018 i suppose.

>spending crypto on a depreciating asset

I caught the iota moon ride for a quick 5X. What are the odds I'll catch another one on XLM?

Fellas?

Only $250 spent.

Yeah hits it. Hit some home runs dobyou can actually spread the love around. And if you swing and miss, no big deal, didn't lose that much all said and done

Dammit, didn't post the portfolio pic

Oh boy I hope the former my man. I'm pretty positive about REQ but the others are total gambles. Will be adding more each week from the proceeds of wagecucking

your fav YouTuber lied to you sorry man

Giving away a few good ones here, but I'm all-in

fuck

I'm all-in and nervous tbqh.

Heheh oh no no no oh rrrrr hahahahahahahaha

ODN, COSS, PHR. do something with low market cap so theres a potential for a 10x.

Feels good Veeky Forumsraeli brothers

Nervous about XVG, but confident about the rest

Ah thanks. Doesn't seem to be working though... I go to BTC/USD, it's selected as "Buy", I put my holdings, hit save... nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?

Ven's tanking.

Howm I doing fellas?

Too diversified.

you gotta put in the trade date, price at time of trade, and amount. if you're still having problem maybe someone else can help cuz i dunno

I win or I lose. You have to do this when you don't have a lot of skin in the game fellas.