RaiBlocks XRB Rai

RaiBlocks/XRB Thread

Why are you faggots not on this boat yet ? Do you want to be left ashore where only negroes with monster-sized cocks want to fuck you in the ass ?
No, you want to be first class on the QUEEN FUCKING MARY II : RaiBlocks / XRB the only crypto, not blockchain-based, that's secure, fast (reaaally fast) and decentralized.

Future crypto is here: DAG meaning Directed Acycling Graph. You don't need to know how it works, because to understand this you need to be fucking Einstein or something.
Just know DAG coins are the future. Blockchain just can't compete. Too slow. Can't scale.

Only three DAG coins exist : XRB, IOTA and ByteBall. OK Byteball is out, I mean look at the fucking name.
You think IOTA is good ? Think again. XRB is everything you want IOTA to be. And better yet : It's working RIGHT NOW.

IOTA is Mary-Jane texting you she wants your cock but you remember she lives on fucking MARS and her parents are at home so you can only blow your load in a towel.
XRB is Alexis Texas making you cum on Lana Rhoades while the girl you liked but who never liked you back is watching.

Official site :

raiblocks.net/

Faucet with 5 mXRB free every hour:

raigames.io/play

Where to buy ?

mercatox.com

bitgrail.com

Take it while it's cheap. Will be over $100 in a few months.

Don't say I didn't tell you !

Peace fgts

remove this post

Oh yeah I know you want to keep the price low to buy it cheap.
They deserve to get on the boat early too ! Fuck you I won't delete anything

I saw on the BitGrail trollbox that deposits aren't working - do you know if this is true before I send over some BTC?

It’s best not to shill this because the exchanges are still dying from all this traffic.

easy 10000x gains

get in or die poor. losers

exchanges going down from intense volume that the coin has brought to them. what a stupid thing to post

I would but it's only offered on shit exchanges

I'm not on bitgrail but on mercatox btc deposits are working. XRB deposit/withdraw is on maintenance though.

repost from other gaiBlocks thread:

Even if this shit doesn't moon I've already made a bunch from it.

> Someone told be bout the meme
> See retards chimping out in mercatox/bitgrail chat
> Watch them spamming "MOON MOON"
> Wait for my time to strike
> XRB starts crashing
> Panic sells like no other
> Both trades go down
> Buy 10,000 at 8 satoshis
> Wait a day and watch the tears
> Sell out slowly at 16-17 satoshis
> Done with XRB

was a fun pump n dump

Remove this. Didn't get enough yet and exchanges are shit. This will go places once on a good exchange

Mfw this hits 10$

correction has ended, get ready for next leg up boiiiiiis

I'd be out $70k, but I don't think $10 is that likely until Q2 2018. I might buy back in to XRB, but not anytime soon.

where do you even trade this shit?

two of the shittiest exchanges in existence

mercatox and bitgrail

>June 2017
>Corrections over guys time for the next leg up

Mercatox and Bitgrail are OK.
They were just not prepared to the massive increase in XRB demand.
I mean a week ago volume was like 30 btc a day. Two days ago it was fucking 400btc. MASSIVE.

So they went down. And they are still not working proprely.

But they went down because of demand. Let that sink in. Demand was so fucking HUGE that it put down two exchanges in a few hours.

Damn, did I miss out? Will we ever go back to the $1 range?

maybe stop being so aggressive and explain why you /pol fags so against IOTA technology ?

Bitgrail working fine. They took it down for a bit to upgrade hardware.

>Directed Acycling Graph
>Acycling

IOTA Devs are douchebags
IOTA is centralized (coordinator)
Coordinator is closed source (security through obscurity amirite)
IOTA is not made for humans

comparing XRB to this shitcoin, almost legit

You forgot to mention that IOTA doesn't work yet.

Just grabbed some bags off bitgrail - looks like their wallet withdraw is under maintenance :(

Oh yeah sure, wallet is shit and many users lost their iotas forever.

should be up in a day or two don't worry. When it will, price will skyrocket so goot thing you bought early

heh, yeah. i mean, you could say ive got an eye for these sorts of things.