Who else /all in/ on the new guy?

Who else /all in/ on the new guy?

all in with my miners hopefully this is the next vtc and hopefully it doesn't take 3 years

How much you buy of this shitcoin?

if you got a rig with a recent gpu you can mine them easily

>next vtc
with this supply it is next dbg

supply doesn't matter when you're mining 100 of these bad boys a day. i see what you're sayin though

Using what? I'm estimated at 6 coins with a 1070.

Guys, I live near the town electroneum is based and I'm honestly telling you, the whole town is notorious for scams. It is scummy and I've had a few job interviews at companies based around the same industrial areas which have turned out to be blatant pyramid schemes. Based on this alone, I'm almost certain that electroneum is a scam. This isn't even fud as I'll still probably buy a bit but I have a really really bad feeling about this.

Someone screencap this, just in case.

this is only ico gave 8x. thanks to fucked up ico token realease. right now only 100 mill coins out. still 4 bill 900 mill coins yet to market. price will fall part below 20 sat once they fix the issue with ico coins.

Probably gave it to their friends.

what town is it? also proof?

Maidstone.

Just google 'Maidstone scam' and you'll get a bunch of local Kent news stories warning locals of various local scams.

I've only just searched this for the first time but the fact these results come up prove my point alone.

99% of these alt coins are scams bro.

thanks user, i bought half a million of these turds during ico and planning on dumping a good portion of them

Why didn’t you dump them yet?

i was hoping to see 10 cents again but obviously thats not happnening. i thought ALL coins were released? are there still coins locked up?

man this coin looks like dog shit. My scammy sense is tingling so hard I'm gonna explode.

>not using an ad blocker

not gonna make it

It is clearly a scam, a $40m xmr fork to build a mobile wallet.. But the dev has run into problems, because now he can't implement new tech from xmr by himself.. this is the real pajeet coin and with so many brainlets biz is the right place to shill this scam

WHY IS MY MINING SO SHIT??

>this is only ico gave 8x. thanks to fucked up ico token realease. right now only 100 mill coins out. still 4 bill 900 mill coins yet to market. price will fall part below 20 sat once they fix the issue with ico coins.

Well. 90% of them.

how do you know this?

look at cryptopia etn wallet. currently about 100 mill ,rest they in their personal wallet, most of the ico investors not able to move funds with blockchain issues. if u have now at least sell u r half of stack. otherwise u regret later when it fall apart below 50 sat

same made 8x on this gem. lol great stuff

yea transferring is slow as fuck but it doesnt make sense that only a handful of people got their coins. a lot of them probably dont know how to access or move them

I spent like 15 hours autistic. send send send... some of them worked. sold bags. lot of 3rd world counties folk does not even know how to transfer i think. if they get access. flood with 5 bill coins. price will fucked up below 50 sat.

welp just sold 70 percent of my stack. 7x isnt bad

What a shitty name and logo. No normie will buy it if the face of the coin isn't attractive.