How do I get motivated to look through my old hard drives?

I know they're on there. I was doin' the bitcoin thing when the faucets were first giving away 1 - 20 bitcoins every 5 minutes.

I just...don't have any motivation to go through my old hard drives. I pulled them and they're sitting in the corner. They haven't been booted up in 7 years.

Currently jobless and in debt pretty bad. No one will hire me.

Will be fucking suicidal when there's nothing there. Fuck me. When to take ou? What do if there's $14 million on there? How much to turn into US Fiat/Precious metals

Send me the hdd and ill find them for you.

how do I know what kinda connectors to use on it?

Wherever you live I'll come and do it for you for 25%

I just wanna know what the best options are to take a large chunk out of the market.

And then what the fuck do you do? Buy gold through apmex? I mean millions of dollars worth

get at USB to SATA/IDE adapter. they need their own power source

quality bait 1st find you coins then worry about that shit

yeah, but going through all the trouble....eh.

Lets say you have 4000 bitcoin. What the fuck do you do then?

transfer it to an exchange or sell it locally for cash on localbitcoins your choice how much you wan to be in the system.

>thinking you can cash out monopoly money
top kek

Buy Link

buy drugs and hookers to celebrate

I would probably turn them into money and never give a shit about money again.

But you know, do whatever you want

How do you not have any motivation if there's a chance $14 million is right there? You wouldn't look through shit for $14 million dollars? I don't know why I'm replying to this bait

It's more of an either or. There's 14 million there or the 14 million is fucking gone. HDD is corrupted and it's lost.

Like....loosing a winning lottery ticket.

I'm 100% positive I used the 1-20BTC faucet a couple of times and used paypal to buy drugs on silk road, but pussed out and never used them.

>Jobless

Self explanatory if you are fucking lazy toboot up old hard drives while there is a big chance that there is a lot of money on it

this

I pulled out old HDD's just two days ago. I've been waiting for my bitcoin.qt to sync with the blockchain for 2 days now. I have at least 1,200 btc on there that I completely forgot all about since I haven't given a shit about crypto since 2012. I already blew through the 15k litecoins I had sitting on a thumb drive. Made a wagecuck brokedick married buddy suck my dick earlier today for 10 ltc so he could buy his wife xmas presents. Me nigga rich!

also, this was back in the day when you could mine for a coin if you left it running for a few weeks. I found at least 1BTC just mining. I stopped it because it took too much processing power. Would rather play CS at the time.

Wow. Don't even look through them. You don't deserve them.

lets make a deal and share addy's.

I finished syncing mine this morning.

I'll send you 1BTC if I get mine working. You send me 1 if you get lucky.

1Dx4nFBrSTPciDWjzVJpbcYVfMs6dv2ksa

anyone have any advice on % of currencies you should put your investments in? This is my biggest problem...