Here we go

OMG is finally moving. Get in now while it’s still quiet.

thanks for the sell signal

>he thinks this is the stock market

Kek.

Is bittrex's OMG page not working for anyone else?

Can’t wait till it’s at $30 Q1

Oh, so they're PnDing this today?

Yep it's crashed

What are the pros of OmiseGo?
Almost all coins promise easy worldwide money transfer.

ive been loosing money all day and now it crashh wowoooowowowowoow

Lol. It’s up even higher. Why lie?

The first crypto fiat decentralized exchange advised by money skeleton with a real finance company behind it that regularly handles billions of dollars in transactions. Also McDonald's in Thailand uses their payment system / actual partnership

Also will be the first token on plasma that will be able to handle 1 million transactions per second. First there was btc, then eth, omg is the third chosen God coin.

he meant the omg/btc pairing on bittrexed crashed as in the page crashed not the value

Anyone know why it's mooning today?

coinbase rumors

someone knows something. It was gently climbing here and there. I bought and sold a few the last couple of days but it seemed to be climbing very fast right now. Possibly because some group foundf out something big.

Cool, I wonder if they will add multiple coins Jan 1st or just BCH (which they said they would)

Theres no way coinbase is adding this.

I hope this isnt the reason for the moon cause this will come crashing back down lower than $10

Really? Thats why?

>McDonald's in Thailand

Dying of laughter here, stop

Literally this. Inside knowledge which means this is the pre-pump. HOLY SHIT

There's like 200 of them in the country, that's not insignificant.

What the fuck man. I held this shit forever and it slowly bled. Dumped it. Now it finally fucking moons. Are you fucking FUCKING kidding me?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

>dumps a coin blessed my money skeleton

>expects to not get fucked

the absolute state of Veeky Forumstards

Please buy back in now so it dips to the low 70ks

I discovered a pokemon card worth 10k plus in my closet. Im waiting for PSA to grade it and wont have it sold for another 2 weeks at least..... i was planning to put all of the profits into OMG. DONT GO UP ANYMORE YOU FUCKER! REEEEE!!!!

Anyone who owns OMG knows you need to hodl through at least Q2 2018

Hmm id reccomend holding through all of 2018 if you really love money

The non-believers deserve to get fucked the hardest.

Serves you right

>selling any crypto

If my omg is on bittrex and and not in a wallet should I worry?

the volume went to more than 20% under five minutes when OMG started to go up. FOMO is real with this one.

erm, get it out onto a wallet. at least partially, so if things go down, you still have some left?

I'm holding until 2020

You're right I'm moving on up. Its time to do that.

Pump and dump shitcoin is all this will ever be, hodlers will know.

Why did I buy so much ark and so little omg?

elaborate your position

looking to increase my humble stack. when to sell and when to buy back??

holding since august, been fucked ruthlessly up my ass and almost gave up on crypto altogether. good to see some positivity, finally.

I held this coin since I bought in at $10 the first time it ever hit $10 (in like August?), finally gave up on it and sold everything 3 days ago, and now it goes up 50%. SHOOT ME.

Fuck me dude..I got impatient with the shit coin

don' blame anyone who sold its been fucking torturous to hold this last couple weeks

The last couple weeks? This coin has been a complete disaster since they posted a skateboard with the Apple logo... Devs are just desperate to keep their coin alive....

up 1500% since apple logo thing
>disaster

ya there's no reason for it to go up. it wont have a product until plasma goes. so literally there is slightl chance of this ever working

>people on Veeky Forums actually think like this

beta wallet will be out by q1 or earlier

>ya there's no reason for it to go up
Its called speculation?

it was around $13.50 at the apple keynote, man.

apple sticker pic was at when omg were sub $1

And the skateboard photo has been around since before the crowdsale. Do you have a point other than youre stupid enough to take memes on Veeky Forums seriously?

Omisego is a token share for the omise company, like NEO

Why this go high ?

I just got out after hodling for a decade, don't care what it does now.

Same here. I sold, finally. I don't fucking care if it goes to 1000 usd, I'm free of my fucking bags.

high?

hahahah, this is low, we are just beginning

lol. you sold near the bottom.Get ready to see what a real trend reversal looks like.

OMG
LTC
XMR
2018 holy trinity

replace ltc with btc and you've got it

I sold everything to buy lumen @700sats...
Forgive me skateboard god AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Very dishonorabrrr

That's not even close to moon, this shit is still a total loser in gweis.
Started with OMG as 10% of my ETH stack and now it's 3%. Fuck this.

All the FUD faggots coming out right now is glorious. Bought OMG high and sold low eh faggot?

Bet

I bought at ~$8 and didn't sell.

I am here now.

Sold boys. See you back at 60k. Think it's a full send in the forecast for me boys.

It won't be going back there, if you think this is the turning point where it's done going parabolic you're sorely mistaken

Breh I've been holding since 270k. I know what the fuck I'm doing here boys. Come on over and crank some ronas with the boys breh we can celebrate when it hits 60k

I don't care, I've been holding this shit since the day plasma was announced.

Already in the 70s boys why did you doubt me just sell now or be a half sender idgaf

it was literally at 80k last week relax lol

who here bought

went in this ATH and dgaf

i live in thailand, btw. i should have got in this alot sooner but too busy with all the illicit drug use and ladyboy rawdogging addiction

will i make it biz? dont say anything about my doge

78k on trex. Buncha fucking half senders on Veeky Forums right now eh?

you'll make it, but die of aids before you get to enjoy it

>10k REQ
you make it

its the journey that counts brah

>27 ethereum is 20 thousand dollars
Is this even real life anymore

No this is not real life.

Homosexuality is a sin

hoping that accumulating another 1000 OMG over the next few months will repent me of all my wrongdoings

You are not the only one who thinks this way.

how do u plan on doing this