>AE
My nigga, wish I had as much as you.

Pick up some RCN

checked also not you again

w-here do I b-buy Trump c-coin?

user, will i make it ?

>owning link and req, non-ironically

no.

where is your cardano? Do you want to miss out on the next etherium? do you hate money?

u retard. by apri/Mayl I feel like i hit 1 mill just with my link and req stack. also u know I have big boy by 2020 1 mill each coin. also NAS no one focussing now. its going to pump like hell

>nas coin
>no website
>no exchanges

good grief.

>muh req will make me muh millions

Wowzers. Do you really think apple, google, and amazon will use REQ?

kys

>started yesterday
>Lamboland when

pls no bully

stop posting this shit everyday you subhuman

Holy fuck look at that gamble on the shitcoin, for fuck sake OP sell the IOT while it's up and buy some LTC or ETH, we all know ETH will hit $1k in 2018 and we call know LTC will hit $500 in 2018

idiots. do some research. NAS was in exchanges last month, got it from pre-sale investors. they have ICO starting next week. retard for god shake do some research. here is website.

nebulas.io/

fuck retard. do apple, amazon use bitcoin? kek. crypto is all speculation , get money as much as , get out of this shit.

Amzon is in the process and NewEgg already has been accepting it.

lol. u know what tech wise REQ more valuable than btc. I expect 3-4$ req, 3-4$ link by mid 2018, will make me mill. do math.

you will loss all in next cash lol

steam and newegg take bitcoin you fucking faggot, so does overstock, but that's not even the point. People buy bitcoin as a store of value, not an every day currency you dipshit, it takes a hour to send and it costs you like $20 bucks in transaction fees.

Req is a fucking joke. Cap this.

>Req is a fucking joke. Cap this.
lol, it did 8x already. I got it at 3.5 cent u retard.. I am happy with req. link for 2x. confy than holding btc

COOL. I REMEMBER MY FIRST 8X. You know what's even more cool? Coins that won't go to zero when people realize they are scams, faggot.

Read this person's twitter

twitter.com/jojobickley

Do you know who she is? Former CCO at IBM currently head of design at AMAZON.

Buy IOTA, right fucking now.

sell the iota, i've told you this before you retard

hey, dont yell at me; we're on the same side.