Normal fantasy world with Seinfeld adventures

>George learns to astral project so he can catch his girlfriend cheating on him with another man
>Meanwhile, Kramer loses his house and moves into a suit of armor

>Elaine dates a man with a suspicious bitemark on his neck and who won't explain what happened to him in Werewolf Forest
>Meanwhile, George attempts to impress his girlfriend by picking a fight with a pelican

>Jerry discovers a magic lamp and wastes his three wishes after he's guilt-tripped on better living conditions for the poor, clemency for the wrongfully-convicted, and finally learning what the deal is with airline food
>Meanwhile, George dates himself

I love these threads.

>Kramer stands before the Council of Elrond accused of consorting with the Dark Lord Newman
>Meanwhile, Jerry is trying to figure out if the Lady Galadriel is under a glamor to make her boobs appear bigger. Sends Elaine disguised as Celeborn to find out.

George and another horseman quarrel over a stable space in a local town, leading to an all-night faceoff during which sundry neighborhood residents express their views on stable etiquette.

>George has to deal with the fallout from his dad's made-up religious faith, designed to fool paladins into giving him their pocket money
>Meanwhile, Jerry finds out the illusionist he is dating is only attractive outside the antimagic ward he placed at the threshold of his apartment

Implying Questivus isn't a real religion.

Holy shit this is brilliant, have there been threads like this before?

>The nobles of Waterdeep decide to throw a festival in order to distract the serfs and merchants from the fact that they're implementing a 2% tax increase and task George with hiring security for the event. George hires a pack of hobgoblins and an ogre mage who doesn't speak common.

>George dates an ugly mage purely because he hopes she'll let him in on threesomes using her simulacrum
>Meanwhile, Jerry buys a magic sword for the upcoming tournanment, but learns it cuts through everything except flesh

>Holy shit this is brilliant, have there been threads like this before?
Yes, but most of these are just copypasta from a webpage that's full of Seinfeld-in-D&D jokes.

>George starts a scheme to buy ladders and sell them back as individual wooden polls, but accidentally crashes the wood economy due to oversupply
>Meanwhile, Elaine isn't sure if her elven boyfriend's ears are the same length

Link, pretty please?

Google is an excellent tool, user.

>George is savagely attacked by a gang of wizards, clerics and liches screeching about treating books and magic scrolls with proper respect

Google gave me reddit.
REDDIT.
Don't make me go there.

If that's the source, then that's the source.
Sometimes you have to wade through a swamp to find the treasure, you know that.

>Jerry on a swamp trek to find out if black dragons really taste of licorice.

>Kramer is on a trek through the swamp with Newman to find a treasure
>Both end up driving eachother crazy
>In the end Newman steals the treasure
>Turns out the treasure is friendship
>Meanwhile, Jerry meets another wizard who he thinks is stealing all his spell ideas

>NO LOOT FOR YOU!

Also, what the fuck, I just got a captcha with some fat fuck who fell off his mobility scooter.

>Elaine learns she's the heiress to a small kingdom that only allows men to ascend to the throne, so she has herself legally declared a man
>Meanwhile, Kramer realizes he has amnesia during all of the mysterious Blackvail Murder cases

Jerry: "Mordenkainen's Magical Watchdog? That was my idea! This Mordenkainen guy is taking all my spells and throwing his name on them!"
George: "Yeah? Well it says here that this spell was recovered from the Elven Archives around 150 years ago..."
Jerry: "Great! Now he's stolen my time travel spell too!"