OMG random delist?

I think Bittrex just randomly delisted OMG.

is that why its mooning?

Maybe. The page has crashed. But if you go back to the markets and search OMG it's not there anymore.

they can't keep getting away with this

kek what
please no

Probably too much traffic. Bittrex has been glitchy af in general the last few days.

I can still see the OMG page

Exit scam pump play with rice pay the price

It's true bittrex crashed at same time OMG shot up to a 100k.
search the markets OMG is not there. The page is frozen at 74k.

in btc?

mooning to $50

get in or stay poor pajeet

EXIT SCAM

SELL SELL SELL

yeah it's frozen. search the markets and OMG doesn't come up.

meant for

seriously get in now or youre fucked

would be nice. I only have 12. But they are on bittrex so might not be able to access them ever anyway

MOMMY LET ME SELL MY COINS BEFORE IT DUMPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fugggggggg. So stressed til this shit goes back online. Any idea if this has happened in the past?

worst feeling ever

Frozen for me too but still listed and wallet is good. But I'd suggest selling, little by little at gradually lower prices just to be safe. I'll take the heat for ya

Bittrex helping you out by taking OMG offline so you can't sell... Be $50 when it goes back online

>there are other exchanges than bittrex

go to your wallet. make sure you have setup binance account and send to binance to sell. do it NOW!

highly suggest HIGHLY not selling. do what you want though

delisted OMG to buy with BTC, still open to buy with ETH retards

just sold my stack ive hold for ages at a top, plus in FIAT but way down in BTC value, shit coin

>dat green dildo

I hate myself for buying substratum instead of this earlier today

really when I search the markets OMG doesn't come up.

BITCOIN'S ABOUT TO PUMP AND OMG IS ONE OF THE MOST FRAGILE COINS OUT THERE DURING A BTC PUMP AAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL YOU FOOL SELL SELL SELL

Ya this is nowhere near over. Tomorrow will be when it really rockets. Tonight just sets the stage for the FOMO that will carry it higher.

It's really not though. It's always the first to recover

now it's back on the list. that was some shit!! bullshit.

damn i sold 2k of these things three days ago after holding for 6 months. feels bad

Why do you think they did it? It didn’t have maintenance on the wallet, it simply wasn’t there

The crypto gods control it

fuckin scammers bro. fuck bittrex. had you been on binance no problem. I suppose you could have sold for eth or USDT but that was some bullshit.

AhahahhAhahahaAHAHAHAHAHHA

If that rumor is true about being listed on coinbase... oh man... normies will be buying it up! They love them cheap coins!

you're thinking of XRP not OMG bro. There is no way OMG is going on coinbase yet as it is too new of a project. I watch Veeky Forums a lot and I haven't seen anyone say anything about OMG being on coinbase.

Plasma

Gotta love the rumors though. No one knows for sure

OMG whale here.

I'll take it easy on you plebs

Sticking it to the wall street futures traders haha. They haven't a clue!

>wanted to go all in on OMG earlier today
>order didn't go through

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Or do they????

Where is the coin going? I want to sell off some but its stagnating and I feel like it's going to make another run

No idea, just sold 10% of my stack though.

I wanted to do the same. Looks like it's still got some life

youd have to b a brainlet to sell right now without a plan of getting back in. as soon as they release literally anythingthis gonna gonna moon so fucking hard. better be ready

>nobody can withdraw

Pretty rare for a coin to shoot up >25% and then just die. Feel like this is a pre-pump to something big