I just spent £165,000 on LTC, ask me anything

I just spent £165,000 on LTC, ask me anything.

why do you hate money?

how many?

OP again, this is what BitPanda's showing atm. Am I /pinkwojak/ mode?

cause this shit doesn't make any sense, everyone seems to be making money off of it and I need something to do to distract myself from the fact that this money is all that's left of my dead parents and I'm never going to feel alright again.

HODL

my theory was that BTC might burst soon or something will spook people off and they'll migrate to smaller cryptos and that will bump up the value, right? It seems like getting BTC now would be insane because IT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

which building are you planning on leaping off?

I live in a nice studio apartment with a sizeable window I can fling myself from, I'm on the 6th floor so if I aim to land right on my neck we're good right?

I also bought but only 2k.
Youll be lambo land dude. How the fuck did you get 165k? Your own wageslave money or from crypto?

m8 don't be an idiot

throwing away your dead parents inheritance is like pissing on their corpses

Buy ETH

Congrats...hold till at least 500

I spent a quarter of what they left me - its a lot of money but I don't want any of it, I just want them back so I can tell them how much they mean to me one last time.

I'll get like £1000 in ETH, friend.

What heppened, bro? Are you alright?

I spent my student overdraft on LTC lads.

Am I going to die?

When LTC slumps to $150 I'll say a quiet F.

Im sorry for you loss bro. I still dont know what to do when my parents are gone.

Good fortune to you however.

Are you drunk and up late in merry olde Albion?
I think you made a good decision overall but your judgment may be clouded...we care at 4channel

Why would you throw good money down the drain like that?
Don't you enjoy sleeping at night?

Went over to a friend's house today - he invested in like 2014 and is now /lambotier/ and can't stop shilling it enough. We watched blade runner and I left to cry after it finished. Real shit, my mom loved that film and the tears in rain part more than anything else. I figured he seems to have his life in order, maybe I can catch up. Maybe there's time.

Godspeed Veeky Forumsnessmen, may your bubbles never burst and your sales be timely.

Come here lad. Everythings gonna be alright.

Ask him for a loan

More like 1k

Shut up spoiled rich boy

There is no need to be upset. Your sadness will pass in time.

You're gonna make it bro

We're all gonna make it

Just hold your coins dear.
Dont forget to open the gates for us to lamboland once we make it too brother

You should diversify in the top 5-10 coins and store safely maybe on a hardware wallet or like 10 different hardware wallets