Other urls found in this thread:

rsk.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS to $40

Your embarrassing yourself

NEO TO THA MOONNAH

No, seriously, it's breaking out

Inb4 48 agaib

Neo is a retarded coin that can't be split up. Even fucking Fiat figured this out thousands od years ago.

Neo isn't a currency you faggot, it is a share. Gas is the currency of the neo network

Why do people talk when they have no idea what they are saying?

just fudders

Why the fuck is it listed with cryptoCURRENCIES then? btw you can buy fractions of a share too dumbass.

Show's over. Already bleeding back under 50.

NEO MY BABY

:)

Stop selling Everytime it hits 50 REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've seen the value of my NEO drop from 1.5 BTC to now .6. Even though it's gone up, bitcoin just keeps going up faster. I'm wondering if I should dump my NEO before it becomes worthless (in BTC terms) or hold out for a possible Ethereum style mega-moon. Not optimistic on the latter.

This is literally the worst time to sell with decentralization and a ton of new dApps coming up.

no you can't, try depositing your fractions of neo in your wallet

>dApps coming up
like what? dApps are coming to bitcoin too by the way. rsk.co

>dApps are coming to bitcoin too

RSK is a smart contract platform built on top of bitcoin as a drivechain. It's fully compatible with Ethereum's solidity. Basically anything Ethereum can do, you will soon be able to do on Bitcoin. RSK just launched their mainnet

xDDDDDDDDDD

Who the hell cares? Ethereum... Bitcoin... All shitcoins... Don't cry next year when NEO will be the #1 coin.

Been holding NEO ever since, we all know this coin just need smallest news to explode. $300 is not even outrageous consider its marketcap right now. Neo even has more use than LTC, I holding NEO as long as I live and will enjoy my 1000% gain.

this coin $100 EOY easy. Their team is extremly good, even compete with Microsoft team, you are lying to yourself if you don't see potential on this coin.

Agree, NEO is extremely undervalued and it's just a matter of time before it goes on a run like Ethereum did this year. End of next year NEO will easily be >$1000

Trips confirm

please let this do a xrp type moon

ALL TIME HIGH

it is not how trip works newfag.
LTC reach $300 when NEO not is a fucking crime. Compared the tech and team behind.
Expect a run like LTC or better soon,.

Issa joke

I wish I wasn't an emotionally attached ant holder, the swings in this coin are so predictable you could easily add to your stack. The one time I try it though it's going to moon to $300 and never come down

It's a very dangerous time to swing trade with all this money flowing into crypto. No better time to just HODL than now.

Stop calling the roadmap tech. It makes you sound stupid. NEO pepole are always going on about the tech but that shit is vapor right now.

NeoX isn't out. Signatures aren't out. Digital assets aren't out. NEO shares do not yet let you vote.

All NEO is is a smart contract platform where a few elected officials make the decisions instead of a mass consensus. This makes it faster but more centralized. The smart contracts can be written in a few languages but have not been hammered for exploits the way that solidity has.

Scalp with 25%. You'll eventually build your risk tolerance. If you win more often than not, you'll have plenty of extra NEO to soak the cost of buying back in higher.