Powerlisting Wiki thread

>50990552
Starting a new thread to continue discussion for this.
So far the finished teams that will be story relevant are 1:The Titans, 2: The Holy Rollers, 4: The Archangels, 9: The Assassins and 6: The fuckups.

Here's how the thread works: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Click this to get a power, but make sure to post dice+1d100 in the options field to roll for how strong your power is. Since a fair few teams didn't roll, they'll be retconned. Team 6 will be the main heroes of the story since everyone loves an underdog, but go ahead and roll anyway, we could always use more villains.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Deceleration
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Manipulation.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sensation_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Darkness
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanical_Limb_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fantasy_Travelling?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Flaw_Enhancement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Monetary_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Unity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Door_Projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Serqekinetic_Entity_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Form
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superhuman_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Resurrection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Refining
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Visibility
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Alien_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Homo_Superior_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Papyrokinetic_Cloning
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Ice_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vegetable_Fairy_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/State_of_Mind
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sadness_Augmentation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Source?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Volatile_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jabberwock_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Milk_Empowerment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And I fucked up the link

Isn't team 7 finished as well?

Rolled 7 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Deceleration

Sounds cool to me.

A few of the teams were finished, but wouldn't really fit the theme of the story I'm writing.

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Okay, so I got powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Manipulation. Let's see if I'm a lord of dark illusions or just a little boogieman.

By that roll I'm either weak as shit or breddy stronk. Hoping for the best.

Boogieman it is! Well, that sucks for me. Guess I'm one of the fuckups.

Low rolls are bad? Well then welcome my brother. Guess I slow down time about as good as Foxy can.

You rolled pretty low.
Judging by your team is not only shaping up to be villains, and comic relief ones at that. Don't worry though, there was a team of superheros who also rolled super low and they're the main characters, so you'll be rivals with them.

Sounds like a fun time. I'll read up on them to see the match-up.

I should also probably put a name on to signify I'm OP or something?

Anyway here's Team 3, the BBEGs

Absolute Will: El
Named for a descriptor of god meaning Might, this superpower can bend reality itself to their will, ignoring or even restructuring physics with the force of their thoughts.

Conclusion Dominance: Tetragrammaton
another name for god, meaning The Four Letters, This name likely refers to their power of Deus ex Machina, activated when they speak their word of power.

Companion Allegiance: Adonai
Their name means lord, and truly their charisma is unparalleled. Only those with the strongest of wills can resist the influence of this charmer, and all else fall at their feet, doing their bidding with no resistance at all.

Omnislayer: El-Shaddai
One translation of Shaddai leads it to mean Wilderness, or hunt, and that's exactly what this one does. The power of death is what it wields, and they do it well. If these 5 are fragments of the Abrahamic God, then this one would be his vengeance, swift and terrible.

Remote Time Travel: JHΩVα
The power to control time, to send others through it and pull them back, this is what the one calling them self Jehovah possesses, and their dominion is absolute. As an Aspect of god, this would be his omnipresence.

What WAS Team 7's thing, anyway?
I remember them being villains, but not much else.

oh wow, was in first thread (Team 1 / Talent Theft). Didn't expect things to blow up. Some neat descriptions up in there for teams.

If it counts for anything, I would think of my guy as a villain (which is fine given the general consensus seems to be team 1 being heretical villains anyway) and more of a changeling-styled 'faceless man' sort of character. Stealing talents and identities to wreak total havoc on the enemies forces, removing key players' abilities as well as being a high-class spy.

And here's team 6 for the comparison

Absolute Attack: Lord Duke
A very fancy boxer type (ala Dudley from SF), his punches are completely unblockable. However, they can still be dodged, and due to his sporting attitude, Lord Duke often loses to more powerful villains. His fanciful demeanor and willful disregard of weaponry has firmly cemented him at a street level crime fighter.

Party Inducement: Confettistador
A Spanish conquistador with a party hat plume and balloon sword, he sports a pistol that fires confetti bullets and goofy flags. While he's not much of a fighter, his shenanigans combined with his powers have his foes in stitches while he gallivants about. Think the Mask/the pink cartoon horse/deadpool but as a goofy clown themed conquistador.
Part 1/2

That's actually what your story looks like so far.
check the other thread, near the bottom.

Old Prime: Major Badass
A formerly retired silver age hero, this mix of Batman, Captain America and Iron Fist has put the mask back on in order to show these kids he's still capable of whooping ass.

Enhanced Hat Proficiency: Helmutt
A German Shepard rescued from a experimental Nazi facility by Major Badass back in the day, this dog is linked to magic top hat that she can flatten and throw like a Frisbee to slice through foes, grow to giant size to hide inside of, harden to steel quality to use as a battering ram, and a host of other goofy things. The hat seems to have given Helmutt longer life as well, as she still looks as young and fit as the day Major Badass found them.

Total Conversion: The Alchemist
A High School Science teacher at a school for delinquents, he was previously a noted chemist, but when one of his experiments went awry he was disgraced and lost confidence in himself. Through a freak accident, he managed to create a mixture that let him transmute objects and elements at an atomic level. Easily the strongest person on his team, he pulled a brief stint as a villain to get revenge on those who disgraced him, only to back down and have a change of heart when several of his students confronted him and told him what a great teacher he'd been. His conversions may be total, but his knowledge of how to use his powers isn't and they tend to go in and out of flux, requiring him to recreate the formula. Oddly, the mixture only seems to affect him, suggesting his original experiment or some outside force may have a hand in his abilities.

Teams so far in order of powerlevel:
Evil:
Team 1 "The Heretics"
Team 9 "Assassins"
Team 3 "God Squad"

Good:
Team 6 "The Underdogs"
Team 2 "Holy Rollers"
Team 4 "Archangels"

Rolled 85 (1d100)

MAH NIGGA GALI!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sensation_Manipulation

Holy shit good roll.
Looks like you'll be the leader of team ??whatever.
Molecular Deceleration
Nightmare Manipulation
Sensation Manipulation

Shaping up to be a pretty goofy team, really great abilities, mostly weak users.

Villainous team modeled after the Brotherhood of Dada.

They don't have any motivations yet, and all they have are member descriptions, so they MIGHT be able to be worked into the story in some fashion, since there's so little about them that there's room for some liberties.

Recapping the rest of the teams from the last thread.

>Team 1
Demigods/Titans:
A group comprised of supposed demigods, their powers are mighty, though their skills aren't the best. Way above street level for the most part, they still tend to bungle a bit and have jobbed on several occasions. In spite of this they are nothing to scoff at.

Ice Embodiment: Frost Giant
It is not known if this is truly a frost giant of lore, or a man who believes himself to be their descendant, but this massive frozen behemoth is no joke. Despite his cool powers, he's a bit slow witted, using the ice to form armor and weapons, his body reshaping itself after any blow. A real tanky bruiser.

Enchantment: Janis
Claims to be the trickster god of Greek mythos, their gender is unknown as they constantly take new forms, weave illusions and their tendency to charm anyone regardless of sex or preference. A powerful trickster regardless, their pride usually slips them up and forces them to lose the upper hand.

Talent Theft: Andromalius
Ironically calling them self by the name of the demon who returns things that were once stolen, this fellow can take anyone's abilities, though at a price. Whenever he takes someones abilities, they have a chance to get it back, as his ability to steal is passed to them. Almost always ends up losing the powers they stole when it's something serious, but has already stolen quite a lot by now.

Emotion Absorbtion: Ereshkagal
Claims to be the Mesopotamian goddess of the underworld and is easily the strongest on her team. Though her power isn't the strongest, she knows how to wield it effectively, making her a dangerous foe. Especially loves to steal love from peoples hearts.

Finally we have the leader, a powerful sorcerer who calls himself Khaos. His goal is nothing more than to spread fear and hatred, making people question their own faith.

Team 2, while they are most certainly the rivals of Team 1, aren't necessarily the good guys. In fact, they are extremely ambigous in their morals, and their teamwork is shoddy at best. Their real talent shines in their devotion and abilities, where they are each very skilled in the use of their powers.

Supertasking: D-CPU-L (Disciple)
A hyper advanced AI with a super durable Mechanical body, this robot knows every scripture by heart and using his many arms can manipulate immense amounts of objects. In terms of appearance, D-CPU-L is a ball of wings surrounding a single face. The wings are actually thousands of micro feelers however, and are capable of fine manipulation. Their main roles include gathering data, hacking, essentially the support matrix. But with the power to kick ass in combat.

Death Activated Plant Mimicry: Lazarus
His powers of regeneration are infinite, and even completely destroying him down to the last atom is useless, as within 24 hours a new plant will grow into him. Typically takes the form of a humanoid rosebush(Think the Pokemon Roserade but more so.) Though their durability is impressive(They regenerate so fast that setting them on fire merely causes them to become a BURNING rosebush) their combat prowess is weak. In spite of this they are an essential teammate and often help with espionage based missions.

Paint Manipulation: Cardinal Renaissance
An ordained priest who took up painting as a hobby when he was younger, his ability to make his drawings and paint itself do his bidding was proclaimed a miracle and he was immediately set to work with the group. the eldest member of the team bar the leader, he is also far more experienced with his power than the rest, and his skill with a brush as well as his myriad religious inspirations lead to a host of cherubim to twirl out of his masterful brush strokes, aiding the party in fights.

1/2

Cosmic Guardian: Metatron
Named for the highest of the high angels in Jewish mythos, Metatron's name means "one who metes out or marks off a place, a divider and fixer of boundaries", "a measurer". This gold garbed figure was once a member of team 4, but was reassigned when Matthias requested Lucifer to be stationed to his team instead, and so still retains his white robe with silver trim. His mask is Ivory with black pearls inlaid on the forehead in a circle pattern.

Their leader of course, is
Religion Embodiment: Kabbalah
A woman who believes her piety to be without peer, her pride took a massive blow when Matthias took her place as leader of the Archangels. Humbled, she set out to study all religions, growing stronger through the assimilation of their teachings, realising that she was drawing power from each of them, and not merely Catholocism as she had previously thought, she now seeks to further the spread of all religions. She doesn't care what sort of bloodshed it causes, so long as she can gain more power, though many of her teammates are unaware of this. While Metatron and the Cardinal are still loyal to the Vatican, D-CPU-L and Lazarus are 100% behind her, and should she betray the team, they would gladly follow her.

As we can see, Team 2 is mostly good, but may fracture in the future

Can I just have my power be the Gali Finale and not bother with the rest of this crap?

He'll be our master. Attempting (and failing) to make us hone our skills and powers.

Rolled 54 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Darkness

Sure, why not?

Rolled 82 (1d100)

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanical_Limb_Generation

Sure.

Re-requesting for someone to give this team names and descriptions.

Regeneration Bestowal
Ethereal Physiology
Spite Empowerment
Ugliness Inducement
Micro-Oxygen Breath

Rolled 73 (1d100)

First result was the following:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Manipulation

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

Molecular Deceleration
Nightmare Manipulation
Sensation Manipulation
Absolute Darkness
Mechanical Limb Generation
And just like that, a new team is born.
With 3 heavy hitters and 2 major doofballs.

Keep this thread alive umtil I get back in about 6 hour's and you got yourself a deal. Hell, we might even go full on quest fag and start an interactive journey.

Rolled 54 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fantasy_Travelling?useskin=oasis

Rolled 12 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Physiology

Kick-ass

I guess you're one of those dinky big-headed aliens, user.

Rolled 45 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Flaw_Enhancement

This is definitely a villain power.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Monetary_Manipulation
C'mon big money, big money, big money, no whammies

Card Manipulation
Fantasy Travelling
Alien Physiology
Flaw Enhancement
Monetary Manipulation

Bretty gud to be honest.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Unity

Villain it is.

Totally not going to be a low-brow weed joke.

I don't have anything appropriately weed related, so instead you face the might of The Rad(ish)!

Rolled 46 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Door_Projection

Team transporter for whatever team he's part of guy

Rolled 91 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Serqekinetic_Entity_Creation

Damn this is awesome actually. Hope i roll well.

Rolled 77 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Form
edgy villain power

So we got:
Half-Minute Henry
The Boogeyman
Gali
The Lord of Shade
Polymelia

Or some names that are actually good from some more creative anons because I'm not all that imaginative.

Rolled 100 (1d100)

Brothers, sisters, PLEASE! This is no way to be. Divided? Turned against each other? No, No we should be united! This pointless fighting, these useless numbers and teams, they are only holding us back. We, those with gifts, we are one people. It is those without our gifts that will forever be our real adversaries. They will fear us, shun us. only by throwing down these hindersome team banners will we every be free, by coming together, as a family.
Come, join me.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superhuman_Empowerment

Jesus, nice roll.
As promised I will write up a story for these guys.

Rolled 54 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Resurrection
I am the evil that always comes back.

G fucking G.

Rolled 21 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Refining

This could be both extremely helpful and totally devastating, man I cant even talk about the possibilities without probably being put on a watchlist.

Wonder how strong it will be

Rolled 40 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Manipulation

They call me The Preacher

Rolled 3 (1d100)

Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Manipulation

>3
R-reee.

Rolled 18 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Visibility

Why?

Rolled 71 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Alien_Physiology

Rolling for bizarre alien god shenanigans. It'd be pretty funny if I ended up with lower power than

What's this for?

Rolled 32 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Homo_Superior_Physiology

Rolled 96 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Papyrokinetic_Cloning

Well, give me a bucket of glue and call me Papier Mâché, I guess.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Embodiment

Dibs on being a referee, or having a white hoese

Rolled 42 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Ice_Manipulation

I'll be a villain

Pic related, plus there was one user itt who said he was writing a story based on some of the teams

Rolled 40 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vegetable_Fairy_Physiology

How the hell is this even a power?
I'm gonna be a villain out of spite of being a stupid vegetable fairy.

Guess I'll try to make everyone eat their vegetables or something

A group of carnies that were mutated by space radiation when a meteorite fell. Most definitely villains.

Regeneration Bestowal: Regenergator
Formerly the Lizard man of the sideshow, the scaled freak gained the ability to heal not only himself but others as well. He uses this ability to go berserk, fighting literally tooth and nail to disfigure his opponents and make them freaks like himself, healing their wounds without letting them set properly, or healing them improperly to cover them in scar tissue. One of the only two members of the group who doesn't murder foes.

Ethereal Physiology: The Wisp
Another sideshow freak, this guy used to be the thin man, his power manifesting in the form of his spirit like nature. He enjoys ghosting through houses and strangling his victims with his long bony limbs.

Spite Empowerment: Chuckles/Chucklefuck
An alcoholic and violent clown with several previous convictions, his hatred and the hate others had for him grew into a new strength for him (Pretty much Sweet Tooth)

Ugliness Inducement: Creepshow
Another of the freakshow members, this deformed and possibly retarded hulk of a man wears a bag over his head, and enjoys destroying everything others find beautiful, making everyone as ugly as he is. The only other member who typically doesn't kill, however he only spares female victims, killing the men with his brute strength and horribly transfiguring his female one into grotesque parodies of their former looks.

Micro-Oxygen Breath: Draco the Fire Breather
As the name implies, Draco was the carnivals Fire breathing act. He went insane after accidentally burning his wife alive, the new, more powerful 'fire breathing; that he gained from the radiation making him overshoot and light her up. After that he believed any woman he saw was his departed wife and burns them alive when he realizes the truth.

Sorry that took so long, was trying to decide on heros or villains and decide to go villains in the long run.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/State_of_Mind

I'm unsure how this directly translates into a superpower, but I could start a religion or something I guess.

Buddy have you seen the rest of the teams?
Almost all of them have some religious theme.

Well, I guess it's time for some kind of East Asian flavored team.

That could be a really good foil to how Judaeo-Christian things are getting

Nature Unity Roll 46
Door projection Roll 46
Serqekinetic entity creation Roll 91
Dark form Roll 77
Superhuman empowerment Roll 100

Team C total power: 360

Self resurrection 54
Refining 21
Belief manipulation 40
Undead manipulation 3
Enhanced visibility 18

Team D power 136

Transcendent alien physiology 71
Transcendent homo superior physiology 32
Papyrokinetic cloning 96
Death embodiment 48
Psychic ice manipulation 42

Team E power 289

Team A power 232

Team B power 282

Rolled 43 (1d100)

I guess I'll roll. The power level thing for this will probably help it make more sense. How much of it is actual power and how much is just being really wise.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sadness_Augmentation

;_;

Vegetable fairy phsiology 40
State of mind 43
Sadness augmentation 51

Team F is shaping up as a nice parallel to Team 6's Fuckups so far.

>Gay vegetarian
>Despite vegetable powers everyone calls him "The Fruit" instead.

Love it, even if they're not canon anymore.

So we've got a gay vegetable man, a guy who makes sad people really sad, and a guy who just goes around being really wise. I guess the second two work pretty well in tandem. The sage guy tells the truths of the universe, and the sadness guy makes everyone that much more depressed about it. A bunch of shitty nihilists I guess.

I feel like Veggie gay just tags along because he enjoys seeing others suffer due to the shitty hand life dealt him.

He also helps make people feel shitty about themselves.

Also minor plant manipulation. Shit like making roots trip people or branches knock drinks out of your hand.

It's okay, you can bait superheroes into paying attention to you, making it easier for your teammates to kill them. It's like shitposting, but in real life, and your enemies has a hard time resisting the bait since your visibility is enhanced.

Rolled 33 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Source?useskin=oasis

Reposting since it didn't roll

Rolled 44 (1d100)

Suuuure why not.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Volatile_Constructs

Rolled 96 (1d100)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jabberwock_Physiology

Some of these powers are very odd in requiring a listing in the first place. But I just need to know if this super's a monster or a joke.

>96

Looks like a monster, friend.

So there's like, 5 dudes who are fairly average in power level and varying degrees of strength

And one guy who is functionally invincible to just about everything in the entire world because he is only weak to a single thing and it's not guaranteed that thing would even exist.

Has anyone else rolled higher then 96?

It's Alice.

Or she claims to be, she won't surrender much detail other than she is Alice, The Original, The Real One and The Best One. She speaks in mostly nonsense or otherwise very formal and dated language.

She lives with the team, eats their food, spends their money and is generally a pain. Her ability to transform into the terrible creature of Carroll's novel is her one useful and terrifying feature.

The team must constantly coax and bargain with her to get her to comply with their plans.

Shit or not?

So what are the teams that aren't the focus doing, like 5 or 7? What's their stiry?

Team C interests me. Heroes or Villians? And how important are they? I mean honestly it seems to me they'd be pretty badass. Good rolls, good powers, they could get shit done.

The Jabborwock rides alone I'm afraid.
OP here, just ready to start sharing the major story outline, been at work and other shit, sorry for the delays.

Story thus far:
A meteor falls to earth in the 1950's, crashing inside a carnival, granting powers to several people. These people later go on to become the sideshow freak mass murderers, and they are tracked down and caught by the original Super Squad of America, featuring Major Badass, Helm-mutt, and the guys from Team 7, who for the purpose of this story will be a group of strong but goofy Silver Agers, namely:
Imaginary Constructs: Bubble-Lord, makes his constructs by blowing soap bubbles, super goofy but they're just as durable as the real thing. Takes time to build large objects but his giant bubble staff lets him create massive bubbles faster.

Plot empowerment: Everyman
Luckiest SOB alive, and super charismatic. The teams leader who never once let evil get him down and always saved the day with a smile.

Cockatrice Physiology: Stone Angel
Unable to fully turn herself into a cockatrice, her wings, flight and ability to paralyze people with her stare led to her nickname

Particle Beam Emission: Captain Future
Sporting a Flash Gordon-esque appearance, he carries several small lazor guns that let him channel and control the level of his beam intensity. Most people think the guns are the ones firing the beams but this is incorrect.

Cyberpotence: D-Aida(Data)
This lass, who later married Captain Future, was able to turn herself into code and hack computers as well as control and interfere with all manner of electronics. Granted, this power was not as impressive in the 50's as it would be today, but it saved the group on many occasions.

After the team had subdued the villains, they investigated the meteorite, finding a shining gold halo in the center.

Part 1/2

The halo was first contained and studied by the Military, then the heroes fought Team 4, the Archangels (who consisted at the time of Metatron, Raphael, Michael and Gabriel, with Kaballah as their leader.)

After a long drawn out fight in which the SSA(Which I might rename to Unified/United Superheros of America for that sweet USA moniker and chant) manage to somehow hold their own against the far more powerful Archangels, the fight is interrupted by The Titans/Demigods and the newly escaped Carnies. In a massive team up, they manage to pool their strengths to not only defeat the Titans and Carnies, but severely damage Khaos himself, leading to the rest of the Titans later going their seperate ways. Realizing they are on the same team, the USA and Archangels apologize and the USA decides to hand over the halo to them.

Jump to the year 1980, and the older members of the USA are being picked off one by one, the Titans having reformed with Khaos more powerful than ever.

Major Badass contacts Everyman and they gather together to mourn Bubble-Lord, Captain Future and D-Aida. Seeking help from the new Archangels, who have since changed to their current roster, they instead receive help from Team 2, the Holy Rollers. Relieved to see old friends in Kaballah and Metatron, the two groups join together to fight the Titans. During the battle however, Khaos reveals his own secret allies, and a magically infused, luck powered arrow rips through the fabric of timespace to do the one thing no one thought would be possible...
It pierced Everymans heart, a second one following to his brain, then hundreds more piercing every inch of his body.
Shortly after, Stone angel falls, Andromalius stealing her powers and turning them against her, paralyzing her and letting the carnies disfigure and burn her.

Part 2/?

The battle seems lost until Cardinal Renaissance uses Bubble Lords wand to make thousands of paint bubbles that release forth a storm of Seraphs and Cherubim that drive away the carnies and occupy the rest of the Titans long enough for Kaballah to unleash her full faith, greatly wounding Khaos and banishing Andromalius. With the two demons out of the way, Ereshkagal is brought down by logical and emotionless D-CPU-L, Frost Giant is subdued through the combined efforts of Major Badass, Helm-Mutt and Lazarus, while Cardinal Renaissance and Metatron manage to stave off Janis

The mysterious bow attacker was never discovered, and the arrows immediately began aging rapidly, leaving behind no trace but the body of their fallen comrade. The Carnies are later rounded up once more and disposed of or permanently trapped. Though Everyman had a strict tolerance policy that led to him sparing even the most dangerous villains in the hopes they could be saved, Major wasn't so kind, having been the crass, guns blazing type.

After a somber funeral, Major announced he'd be disbanding the USA as he felt he didn't have what it took to lead them. Soon, whether because of that day or in spite of it, new super powered youth began popping up all across the country, ready to fight, though for justice or tyranny remained to be seen...

As for the Assassin team and Godsquad, I think I'll save their stories for the Mask's campaign I suddenly feel like running.

Adding to this

Power source 33
Volatile constructs 44

Gives us Team F with a power of 211.

So far in the Alpha(bet) timeline heirachy we have:

Team C 360 power
Team E 289 power
Team B 282 power
Team A 232 power
Team F with 211 power
Team D 136 power

Team C could be great villain material, especially with that power level.

In which case SuperHuman empowerment guy should be the leader/big bad with Acid guy as the Dragon, Dark form guy as the leaders assasin and Door and Nature guy as the mooks slash assistants. Mostly Door guy helps Dark Form guy get into places and nature guy handles the hide out. Just my thoughts on the matter Mr. Son of the Morning

I like the idea of Team C being high end super thieves. Like the kind that steal experimental weapons from military bases.

Door Guy is home base support
Acid Monster guy is initial assault
Dark Guy is the specialist mixing in with the monsters
Empowerment guy is the leader and powerhouse
Plant guy on-site support

Take a big military base and some door in the middle opens up and an army of acid monsters spills out followed by the singular villains and the whole place is taken over in a matter of minutes and they are out again after defeating any defending heroes and leaving with their prize.

>The Jabborwock rides alone I'm afraid.
Counting isn't my forte it seems, still I like the concept of something calming to be the novel's character but transforming into they're supposed arch-enemy. A nice bit of absurdism.

I don't know wether I like Alice as and independent entity that can be bribed, cajoled and beseeched by anyone or a very lazy and uncooperative super that just a hero/villain by virtue of whatever team picked her up.

Rolled 40 (1d100)

>Pulls out strawberry milk and cheese cubes

Have no fear, The Dashing Dairy Dan is here to put a dent in these dastardly dudes' evil plot!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Milk_Empowerment
Dairy Dan is also bad at copy and paste.

Adding to this, the power levels of the teams from the previous threads were as follows:

Team 1 154 power, 2 unrolled
Team 2 114 power, 3 unrolled
Team 3 86 power, 2 unrolled
Team 4 386 power all rolled
Team 6 103 power, 1 unrolled
Team 7 253 power all rolled
Team 9 240 power all rolled

I excluded 5 and 8 because they were dropped. Additonally, several teams were missing rolls so their power levels are a bit low.

I thought support guy never rolled

Despite me making team 3 the BBEG of my story, their actual rolls kinda sucked.
Potentially they could have been weaker than team 6, who at least had one roll over the 50 mark.

I want to try giving a team names and descriptions, since that looks fun.
I think I will go with this >Monetary Manipulation: Captain Cash (98)
The living proof that wealth does not equal evil. Captain Cash, the paragon who wears an armor of gold, money and more expensive material, takes his seemingly endless supply of money and turns it all into a superweapon worthy of being feared by villains who knows better than to underestimate the power of money. And somehow it doesn't crash the economy at all!

>Card Manipulation: Pokerface (73)
The second in command, Pokerface is a pragmatic trickster who's willing to retort to underhanded methods to take down villains, especially if it involves pulling a gambit or a bluff on them. Despite his name, he's alright with using other types of cards if it means that he will win.

>Fantasy Travelling: Storyteller (54)
Storyteller found his power by accident while reading a fantasy book, getting sucked into it. After two years of adventures within said book (which was just two seconds outside, and he didn't age one bit somehow), he returned to the world of reality, coming back as a wiser, experienced and more capable warrior, and ready for more adventures, whether it's real or fantasy.

>Flaw Enhancement: The Critic, or Perfectionist as he prefer to call himself (45)
This man is ready with a critique, and he will not hold back in exaggerating any flaws you might have. Literally. With the power to enhance someone's flaws, all he need to do is to examine them for any flaws they might have, then he will go in to exaggerate them, making them easier for his teammates to take down.

>Alien Physiology: Big Brain (12)
An actual, real alien stranded within human society. What this short but bigheaded fellow lacks in physical prowess, they make up for with intellectual greatness, easily being the team's strategist and genius. Insufferable but intelligent, Big Brain is the brain behind many of the team's tools.

They rolled at the end of the thread, got a 73.
Or at the very least someone claiming to be them rolled.