Put in buy order for ripple at .00002187 someone explain what I just did

Put in buy order for ripple at .00002187 someone explain what I just did

you tried to buy it at 2187 satoshis. but it probably will never reach that again unless catastrophic crash.

trying to buy at a 3 day old price?

Is this a good buy right now?

Yes

You are asking if anyone wants to sell their XRP for 2187 sats
The going rate right now is like 4200 sats so no one will sell for such a low price

Why wait? Buy it now, it’s super cheap and can only go up.

this thread actually gave me autism...

Idk what that is in dollar amounts I just want it 20 cents lower maybe at 30 cents would be ideal.

cRipple gonna tRipple

Dude chill. Seriously. I'm trying to learn. Idk how to translate satoshi's to dollar amounts yet.

will never go down that low. the minimum is the current price, i think.

I bought 30 at 1700 sats because that's all I could buy with my poorfag money

Better learn fast kid

hahahaha.

Were you around when ripple last did this crazy moonshot? The May / June spike was similar. It's overbought, despite being a great project and good long term hold. 30-40 cent re-entry would be a good target imo. Also it still heavily hinges on bitcoins price, if that jumps up to 20k people will leave the dipping ripple fast to either make more profit or recoup losses as XRP devalues against the sat.

I think this is what is happening too. I bought at .05 and rode that first moon and watched it crash and stagnate for about 6 months or so.

The 2018 moon is coming, just wait. I know I am.

Of course it is. But it's not happening now, or tomorrow, or next week. The price will drop below what it is now and the opportunists who trade trend and not the tech will all leave for profits elsewhere in the meantime.

If you've been in XRP over the past few days, you should probably sell now if you haven't already and buy back in later at a stronger position. It was a good run, take the profits and reestablish.

Can someone tell me how what my by order is for? Is that for 20 cents basically ?

I'm holding from 0.36 so I'm already x2 for the most part, but I don't think this is the best time to re-establish a position. Maybe early next week, but I see this dashing towards a dollar and crashing hard as soon as that happens.

Yeah, you basically said that you'll only buy at that price, which is waaaay below current market price. Basically everyone who has offers higher than you are getting their orders filled because obviously the seller is making more money. There's no way anyone will sell their stash for that low unless this thing crashes into the ground (which, ironically, at this point, might be the best bet for you if you're trying to get in).

So if I put in a buy order at .00003407
That's like 34 cents in USD? I don't get how you guys do this.

its not coming down OP

Apparently I found out this is 38 cents. I just guessed. I like this entry. I still don't know what I'm doing.

Satoshi just means bitcoin. Your price is in bitcoins not USD.

Also very possible. If it does it will be within the next 24 hours by the looks of the chart.

You shouldn't be here trying to learn.

I'm cringing even harder that all these people are helping you.

Don't help them

I don't need your help. Tbh it's dumb not to help zero sum i lose you win. Unless you're not confident and you believe your advice would level playing field.