lame

SELL

pls...

Why would this make me sell

Nig what the fuck is a telegram and who is that fight club fgt

Why

It's an exit scam.

Unofficial fangroup

fuck it, just sold 100k. I'm down like 90% in sats, time to move on with my fucking life

bought 100k, thx

thx just bought 100k

Why would I sell link because some people on a unofficial fan group do not want to moderate it anymore

This is pretty bearish desu

those guys followed the project closer than anyone. I bet they came to the conclusion that nothing is happening and we'll toting bags for the next year

nobody exits until we decide to exit

GL GG

I know selling low is the Veeky Forums way, but you just took it to a new level, respect.

Why should I care about some telegram niggers not being moderators anymore?

The "project" he's talking about is the telegram group you dunce.

are you fucking dumb? They quit because they were no longer allowed to talk about Corda working with SWIFT rather than chainlink

if that's not a sell signal I don't know what is

Sergeys linkedin is removed
Unofficial mods decides to leave
Rumours that swift is using Cardo

GG

No longer allowed by whom?

wtf? is this for real? im transferring my link from mew right now. this is the first time im letting fud affect me lmao, so the corda shit is actually true? fucking hell

Source: your ass.

linkedin.com/in/sergeydnazarov/
fuck you

why does this coin get fudded so hard?

ask your token cuck Rory. He'll tell you.

fuck this stupid goddam scam I am so sick of it. Cost me well over 100k

told by whom?

because its easy to fud coins held by deluded anons

>implying Rory has any say in someone else's Telegram

Rory is a mod in the telegram you fuck stick

They're quitting because members of that Telegram were out of control.

Kek

Lol dumbass.
Rory is a mod in the official Slack.

It's an unofficial Telegram. Rory has no say what people can and can't say there.

You know this of course, but jus as fyi for people believing obvious fud.

as well as the telegram

No you moron.
Hence why his name isn't in that list of mods in OP's pic.

Show faggot

Anyone else see the Corda post? Fuck, this is bearish as hell

why would his name be on the list you retard? Rory works for chainlink. He'll probably die by it too.

The telegram was way more active than the slack and all of those mods were just people that joined early.

Please share good chap

So glad I sold at the pump yesterday. When this drops back to high teens like it should be I'll buy back in. Fucking stupid

>Anyone else see the Corda post?
No.

i already sold my 15k LINK, this fucking fud man im gonna have to buy back with a 200 LINK loss. what do i do? is SWIFT really gonna use corda instead? who told them to stop talking about it btw? i think the censorship is easily the moment you should sell but idk who told them to stop talking about corda, fuck man

>why would his name be on the list you retard?
Because that's the list of all the mods for that Telegram.
And his name isn't in it.

You idiot.

Extra-salty crypto warriors who can't get over the post-ICO dip created by whales to accumulate?
They probably thought it would rise steadily

If all of you are actually selling, you deserve all the regret you're going to have later.

I'm sitting comfy at 20k LINK and I'm not budging. I could cash out now for 20% gains, not doing it.

that's a hand-typed list of the mods who are leaving. Rory isn't leaving. And I believe he'll be the only one left.

Jesus fuck you're thick

>is SWIFT really gonna use corda instead?
Sure. Whatever gets your weak clammy hands out of Link.

FUDDING right on que I see.

This old Shitfisher took his bagpipes down to the river and he played his pipes in hopes that the shitfish would rise up out of the water. But not one shitfish rose, Julian. So he took a shitnet and threw it in the river and, lo, soon he drew it forth filled with shitfish. Then he took his bagpipes and then he played them again and all the shitfish jumped up in the shitnet. "Oh, you dance now when I play, said the Shitfisher.' And then the little old shitfish spoke up in the end and he said, when your in a man's power, you must do as he bids you. Shitnets, Julian, and Shitpower.

fucking brainlet, you dont deserve link gains

Read the pic in OP retard.

"THE admins for this Telegram" are leaving.

Rory just confirmed it in the slack. wtf.

no he didn't you nigger

Lol no he hasn't.

he is talking out of his ass. On officiall slack people talked with rory about any potential competitiors without any problem, including corda, aeternity or whatver
like I give a fuck because a bunch of neets are leaving some unoficiall group, lmao

Yes swift will use Corda
People who actively follow the telegram channel know it. This is why they leaved.

p.s. I will bet anyone here my entire LINK stack the EOY announcement is going to be lackluster as fuck and will send this shit back to ICO price.

im gonna ignore the shittalkers and ask you two what is exactly happening, im trying to find the swift and corda connection, i cant ask in slack unfortunately because im not invited. so is it true or what? luckily it dipped a bit in price so im not at a loss for now. how are you so confident in this shit anyway? i only invested because i thought swift was gonna use it. also there are 3 people here right now who only posted once about the corda stuff so im inclined to believe that theyre just messing around. i still sold mine for now tho. oh shit its down to 1700 sats, im gonna buy half i think. luckily i gained links with this fud i guess

Oh snap. I must have misread.

This is a pretty good FUD. newfags will easily panic over this.

10/10

then why aren't you buying? Just dropped 15%

Do you seriously think some random retards on a fan-made telegram group are going to know what project is a multi-billion dollar company going to use?

it keeps dropping but i bought half my stackback at 1680, not sure if i should actually buy some because maybe other people know that this is legit gonna be useless now with all the corda retarded shit. whatever i bought my whole stack again, got free LINKs i guess.

because this is the absolute state of no linkers. they have nothing of substance left. to fud

nigger it's just fud.
rory never told anyone to "not talk about competition" kek
they will probably create a few more threads, spill their BS all over and onto the next one

>then why aren't you buying? Just dropped 15%

so why aren't you buying this dip?

>anons please fill my buy orders of link

Nice try faggots, no your not having my link

i just bought the dip user, are you proud of me? i got like 600 LINKs from that. i have 15600 now from this fudding lol i sold mine then it went lower luckily i bought back in time. thanks i guess. still worried about the corda stuff tho

My buy order got filled at 1670 sats, very good.

Fucking kill yourself, what kind of dumb argument is that? He's buying the dip, he's not selling because of fud. How the fuck would you know? How would it counter others not doing it?

>still worried about the corda stuff tho
Swift was a founding member of Hyperledger, they aren't going to drop Hyperledger for fucking Corda.
And using both would make no sense.

Get this through your fucking head you dense, dense nigger. That is not the official telegram. What is happening in there is due to a bunch of drama caused by the group being full of retarded Veeky Forumslets and has nothing to do with anything official.

Faggot have you seen the corda news for yourself? Because I haven't seen shit you stupid nigga. Believing FUD like a monkey would, stupid user you scare me because you will be rich one day if you do hodl link and it's not wise for retards to have money, best just selling your link.

they probably want some insider goodies, the "respect" theyre talking about to me implies sergey and co giving them a cold shoulder or something kek idk.

Exactly what I was thinking, I was thinking I bet fucking biz/tards are on that board.

yes i understood what this whole shit is about once i saw the screenshot i just replied to. i cant believe my stupidity made me have more LINK tho cuz i was basically all in and i didnt have any funds left to add to my stack. thanks for the fud i guess

TOP KEK

>respect we deserve
oh so they're just asshurt that random anonymous people don't "respect" them for being cocksuckers

>tfw you will never lay in bed with Rorykun, cuddling and sucking his dick while his negro kid watches
Why even live?

Boy I'm about to whoop your stupid ass.

probably
They thought that based 320IQ Sergey is gonna drop some inside info to a bunch of neets because they've been shitposting long enough

Fuck this shitcoin I can't take it anymore.

I'm selling 35k at loss. This is a costly lesson for me.

This another coordinated FUD from whale groups to dump again and re-buy. Whales know biz has a shit ton of LINK from those stupid "marines" threads so it's easy to do these FUD campaigns here. Don't sell and lose your chance at the moon from announcement coming up.

did you even read the thread

I guarantee half the posts in this thread are from the group with pre-written messages about people freaking out and dumping. Very successful at making people nervous.

I'm out. Waited too long. Fuck Sergey. He's a complete dick. He doesn't give two shits about the people who believed in him. He doesn't believe in the people that invested their hard earned money into his project. If he gives a shit he would give us some fucking status update. But he doesn't. Because he's a dick. Fuck him. Fuck his project. There are many other projects to support that actually care about me as a person.

Sold my 30k Links. I'm done.

Fuck you Sergey and I hope you die.

Just read the thread, they seeked for a reason to make this coordinated dump again.

Do these threads actually work?

you'll never get my LINKies, FUDers.