Filename thread

this time with more filenames

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/i-hate-fairyland-001-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=8QMAQzrMcV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't you spell liches correctly?

Source?

Waitaminit, is that Gladiator from the Shi'ar Imperial Guard?

Looks like Ugly Americans, but I don't recognize the episode.

Always find it funny that the medical system uses the wrong snake staff.

It's OMAC

>fending off death with the power of commerce

Huh. Always thought that was the rod of Aesculapius. Of course, given how many people die in hospitals, the staff of Hermes is sort of fitting too.

Not the source, but the reference.
viewcomic.com/i-hate-fairyland-001-2015/

Oh I get it.

>Its the rod of commerce.
>Pay us and you might not die
Still works

>"Dude come on let me in, my cousin's in the band."

Yeah humans are such shit am I right guys?

I'm glad that superior female alien could show us what absolute oafs humans are and how pathetic they are compared to the other races.

>triggered

Uh, it's a (justified IMO) reaction to the ridiculous HFY threads that get posted all the time.

I'm guessing you didn't actually read the cap.

Yes, humans who rant about how humans are the best without producing anything of value themselves are shit, and will be seen as shit by other humans, good of you to notice!

Hey, The Edge books were pretty awesome.

That keyholing at the 8 second mark bothers me to no end.

Solis gold kek

>implying a proud human is more destructive than a guilty one
Sweden for third world leader: 2060

Why are those comics so awful and over the top? I mean, this goes well beyond fucking warhammer.

fuck you, thats why.
I don't even mean that as an insult, its the actual answer to your question.

>DMPCs
youtube.com/watch?v=8QMAQzrMcV0

>
>>implying a proud human is more destructive than a guilty one
>Sweden for third world leader: 2060

Being proud of being human has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard. We're animals, just like all other animals on Earth. We happened to cross a threshold in intelligence before other animals through blind luck, and we're tenacious, other than that, we're quite literally nothing special. If you believe there is intelligent life out there, you'd better believe they'll be our betters in several ways, besides our smarts and our endurance we're outpaced by other Earth animals in every. single. way. Humanity Fuck Yeah? More like Humanity So Fucking What

Like so many other things on Veeky Forums, the concept was nice but it was ruined by retards.

Well not with that attitude.

Where is the source? I want sound!

I'm surprised there wasn't one for 'Hitler did nothing wrong' or 'Bush did 9/11'

That was mountain dew

There were way worse ones that aren't in that picture.

>rigger has to make his own birthday cake
I guess it's accurate in that sense.

>not having the team prepare a fake run that's actually the setup to a surprise birthday party

its in french

As a point of order, you're making the exact same fallacy in the reverse direction: We have no reason to assume other intelligent life will be any better or worse than ourselves. It is far more likely to be simply different, with its own strengths and weaknesses in different fields.

As someone who was around when HFY started on Veeky Forums, I can tell you that THAT core concept was actually what started the whole thing: the idea that humanity, rather than being a jack-of-all-trades style race, would actually have its own strengths that would impress aliens.

This was then discussed using hyberbolic language to describe varying traits that we do possess in greater proportion than various animals. Because, yes, there is an animal that beats us in basically every category on this planet. But each of those animals also LOSES to us in multiple categories.

Tigers, for instance, are stronger and faster than us, yes, but they're also "lazier", (Being ambush predators, Tigers 'give up' much sooner on activities, because their large frames take more energy to power) less inventive, have weaker social bonds, etc.

Humanity Fuck Yeah is not, no matter what the worst of its creators believe, meant to be taken as a whole. Each story is supposed to represent a different universe wherein TRAIT X is what makes us unique.

It's a series of thought experiments asking how we could view our own race, if we encountered them as aliens. Yes, there is plenty of bad HFY, where the themes are overblown.

But there is little reason to NOT be proud to be human, just as there is little reason to BE proud.

Left column:
Failed Decaptiation
Origin
Fallujah
The Zenith Passage
(unsure)
Aethere
Logistic Slaughter
Euphoric Defilement
(unsure) Rapist
Stages of Decomposition
(unsure) Torment
Purification By Fire
Impaled Offering
(unsure)
Bloods(unsure)
Septicaemia

Right column:
Psychaotic
No Zodiac
Alter Beast?
Condemned
Parasitic Ejaculation
Arkaik
(unsure)
The Kennedy Veil
(unsure)
Party Cannon
(unsure)
(unsure)
No Altars
Ovid's Withering
Wolf King

What was this site called? I know this is from a site that collects coincidentally similar statistics.

>Logistic Slaughter
this just seems oddly technical
>Euphoric Defilement
presumably aheagao focused
>No Zodiac
staunch deniers of astrology?
>Ovid's Withering
Describing an exiled poet that died of old age? Unexpectedly literary.

Spurious correlations

Thanks

Man, I saw A comics on Veeky Forums before I really looked into watchmen. It blows my mind that some people seem to think Rorschach is a really original character.

fresh stuff commin through

Man, Spy vs Spy is more hardcore than I remember.

>vinegar husbands
my sides

Is this seriously something that happened in the setting?

>You: I must leave.

Gets me every time.

And it still blows MY mind that some people think Rorschach was the good guy.

Actually I think that might be from Dominions 3/4.

Never read them myself. I just remembered they existed and thought of the joke.

>Not the complete version

I can't seem to find the set that links a mountain range to... I believe it was murder rates in an area but I can't be sure.

Source? Google isn't helping.

Not Veeky Forums related, but still got a chuckle out of me.