A Guild wants to see you dead, how could you protect yourself?

A Guild wants to see you dead, how could you protect yourself?

die before they can kill me

Depends on the setting.

If sufficient magic is available show them a vision of the future some 70 from now.

They have seen me dead.

Break my nose shave off my eyebrows dye my hair and fuck off to fantasy France to be a peasant until this all blows over.

>fantasy France
why?

Fortunately for me I'm already a highly respected seer in a clan devoted to a god with a white tail deer head and an ogre's body. Our clan alliances also operate like NATO: attack one, attack all.

Has the most peasants of course.
Also more likely to be undergoing masonic revolts.

Join another Guild?

Also there's the fact that I'm apparently in Ravnica. That's weird. Maybe get in the queue to nag Jace until he does his job because something moved me across planes and that's sort of his field beyond mind dickery.

Kill them all first.

Planeswalk away

Go home to my homeland, rally my fellow warriors and fight in open combat for glory!

Most people do fantasy Holy Roman Empires whether they know it or not.

By that I mean their settings are neither holy, roman, nor an empire. Though some do empires.

Just put on a girdle of change gender and color your hair. Makes you far less easier to recognize so can hide just three just three villages over.

Or you infiltrate the guild that's after you to take out the person responsible.

Assume a new identity, make some lifestyle and appearance changes to be less recognizable. Join the guild that wants me dead as a low-level entrant looking to climb the ranks.

Hide in plain sight until this all blows over. The Boros are looking for Humphry Masterchef, but they are not looking for Mantis Tobbagan.

Unless you were pretty androgynous to start, you probably don't even have to dye your hair. Only the most thorough of assassins would investigate someone who isn't even the right sex, unless you have a history of doing stuff like this.

It's a cheap trick to avoid suspiscion. Hair color would be the trait most obviously unchanged, so if you caught attention, which might well happen as a stranger, people are more likely to not catch on.

That sounds like a challenge.

Hire Adam Smith to overthrow their entire system.

Are all guilds equally dangerous?

They're all dangerous enough to kill you. After that it's sort of redundant.

My negro