CAN'T. CASH. OUT

I don't have a record of every transaction. Am I stuck in limbo forever?

Can't cash out in Canada and you require a record for all transactions?

Maybe my noobness is confuseness.

I need a record of every transaction for my tax report in Canada, wtf can I do

WTF, Canada requires records for every transactions?
I thought it was cash in and cash out in yo bank account

it is.
it's cash in and cash out and tax later...

this is all meme or noob FUD

I checked the tax form and there was just one line where you're supposed to write your total gain for the year. Did I miss something else?

Use the e-Transfer cash out option from quadriga you retard

old Lambo limbo land

just dont tell them. unless you made like 100k+ they wont even notice

okay so if I want to withdraw 50k+ how do I do it? just sell to quadriga, put 25k capital gain and thats it?

you should have a full record in case you ever get audited but all you need to report is starting value and year end value

I'll hold your crypto for you so you don't have to worry about taxes :^)

I just downloaded my CSV files and I have over 3k transactions this year. If I get audited I have to record every single on while looking up the corresponding BTC price on my tax return? Are you serious?

Yes.They cant tax what is not a currency. I you trade table and chairs for other tables and chairs, why would pay taxes on the trades ?? Even if my chair is woth a certain amount, its not legally a currency.

what are you guys smoking ?

and where from ca ? ;p

>cashing out

Why is this even a thing.

you dont need to record every transaction dumbass its not the US just record the total

even if its the us.... doesn't change anything.

what if the CRA makes an audit on where that 50k came from? how does no one know about this shit?

So does AMERICA

It's treated as trading property. Crypto isn't considered currency in Canada. Note that trading property as a job is employment income, so try to separate your day trading and hodl accounts.

You should pull the bank records for the transactions you used as your fiat on ramp. Pull the cash out bank records.

Get the CSVs for whatever trading activity you can, as well as a list of the exchanges you use.

Worst case they decide to audit you and tax it as full income until you prove that you weren't day trading.

If you were day trading (more than 5 transactions per day, and/or pulling your money into fiat or tether at the end of the day), you could be fucked either way and should look into an RRSP contribution.