The DM has, perhaps against his better judgement...

The DM has, perhaps against his better judgement, decided to allow you to design a lower-leveled follower NPC for your character.

What is the first kind of cohort that comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE87hH8hdIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be a little goblin slut.
Cursed so that if she dont fuck me everyday she dies

An adorable Dickensian chimneysweep. His job will be to solve problems with pluck, wit, and resourcefulness. Also, he will keep all my hirelings in line with application of strokes of the whip.

professional mooks
youtube.com/watch?v=tE87hH8hdIw

an overwieght mexican child squire for my paladin, complete with flying burro so he can keep up with him

Where can an user follow this artists work?

I unironically like his/her art.

(P.s rolling)

Does that mean they live and you die?

it means the GM won't let them

rollan

orc skellington. don't have to pay or feed him, and if someone raises him to life hilarity will ensue.

Nodwick.

Number 20. Being a natural performer who regularly ropes people into his ridiculous schemes the idea of having a follower who is reluctantly acting as his assistant sounds perfect.
I'd play her off as a typical magician's assistant who really doesn't want to be here.

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Huh
I think autocorrect are my dice

A handsome butler.

Literally the most average nice guy.
Quick to offer common sense advice as he carries the gear.
Not setting the world on fire with excitement, but I like it.

A bard to sing stories of her knight to all who ask.

A maid that cooks cleans skins d
Etc perferable a robot

A young girl who wants to be a (appropriate class or profession for apprenticing under my character) when she grows up. I can't resist a cute daughteru.

My character's son or daughter, who takes up a role, job, career, or class that is similar-but-not-identical to my character's own. For example, a wizard PC might have a sword-mage daughter as his cohort, or a barbarian could bring along his skaldic son in order to sing the songs of their tribe and become famous in his own way.

A princess or priestess of a scavenger race (kobold, goblin, etc). Whose people managed to save a high level human fighter from utter annihilation. Follower is focused on medical/alchemical healing but is a terrible combatant.

This is of course is my foot in the door condensed version.

An emotionless healer that lacks any and all personality beyond devoting themselves to providing healing spells.

Healer Constructs are a pretty neat idea, to expand on that. A pseudosentient magical construct who, instead of being resilient and strong, has a lot of his interior space dedicated to arcane/divine foci and channelling devices, basically a walking Healing Hands/healing spell battery.

two thoughts:

-Artificer/Arcane Blacksmith/Mechanic. Make friendly with this guy and he can spit out low level gear and items for you to use. Though I'm the guy who always plays the Intelligent Skillmonkey that uses items in unconventional ways.

-Bard/performer with a criminal background. Charisma-based smoothtalker that can gather Intel for us, spread rumors of our accomplishments and fame, or smear the names of rivals/targets. It's good to have someone who can manipulate the local Grapevine.

a dumb dumbling drunkard who's training with my character to become the best hand to hand combatant