client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Oh, hey guys.

I wanted to update y'all on the Gaim jump!

At the rate we're going we should be done by

This thread feels smug.

right now.

Tell me about your homerules and altchains.

So, any chance I can get a timeline of when all these Kamen Rider jumps occur, chronologically? I want to know what order to do them in.

Bancho, have you ever actually watched Static Shock? Because I have and I've never seen you actually okay a power even though a lot of them were pretty clearly below par for the series.

>Seriously what's the deal with all the fruits? Are they like, reverse engineered from the alien world-eating forest or something?
Pretty much. Helheim plants naturally create fruit that serves as a repository for its spores. Eat one (and they have some hypnotic effect coercing you into eating them), and you turn into a monster. That's one of the ways it spreads. The Yggdrasil Corporation, specifically Dr. Ryoma Sengoku, figured out how to reprogram the fruits into making useful tools. Helheim spores are kind of like nanomachines, so it makes sense. If you're wearing a Sengoku Driver, not only are you immune to Helheim infection but any fruit you pick is converted into a Lockseed. Depending on the quality of the fruit you picked, the Lockseed will either be able to generate Rider weapons and armor for you, or just infuse you with the energy it's stored. This means that while Lockseeds can be harvested, they're not random. You can't go and discover a new species of Lockseed, the ones that can be picked are just those that Ryoma has programmed into the system. It does appear to be random which fruit turns into which Lockseed, though, or at least dependent on some non-obvious variable. There are also "Energy Lockseeds", which are completely artificial ones that he's cultivated in the lab instead of relying on Helheim plants to produce the fruits for. They're more powerful. Finally, DJ Sagara, as avatar of the forest, is able to create Lockseeds on his own, out of either normal fruit or Helheim fruit. A normal orange became the powerful Kachidoki Arms, which was Gaim's penultimate form, while the same process with a piece of the unique Fruit of Life produced Kiwami Arms, Gaim's final form. Oh, and if you eat the whole Fruit of Life you gain godhood. Those people who survive the transformation into a Helheim organism with their consciousness intact are supposed to war over the Fruit of Life and the power it contains.

Digger wanted me to call it that, I wanted to call it something along the title of "Dancing to Kekkai Sensen ED" edition but whatever.

>Path of Heavens Edition
Does that mean we have to lay moons now?

New and improved, the Realta Nua edition of Fate Stay Night jump has been completed.

Might still be changed a bit from feedback in these threads but it's now jumpable in full. The Supplement will be coming out soon and then Fate/Zero.

Showa 1 2, Heisei 1, kabuto, Ryuki, Neo heisei 1, 2, gaim, Neo heisei 3

H-he's fast!

I don't know, seems a bit fruity to me.

We used clock up to write, obviously.

Kamen Rider Showa Part 1 is 1979 to 1987. Shoaw part 2 is 1987 to 1993. Heisei part 1 is 2001 to 2002. Kabuto is 2006. Neo-Heisei Part 1 is 2010 to 2012. Part 2 is 2012 to 2014. Gaim is 2015. Neo-Heisei Part 3 is 2015 to now. There are gaps in there because not all of the Kamen Rider series have been made into jumps yet.

Should I just... find something else to do while thread goes through a KR craze?

Because this ain't my jam.

What sorcery is this?! Gaim AND Fate? This must be the work of an ally Stand!

Did you ever get your space bar fixed?

Anti Magic perks are (somewhat) common, but what about anti-psychic perks? I don't like the idea of having my head exploded by some coked up psychic/mentalist asshole.

I wish Lemon wasn't already taken desu. It's my favorite fruit. I think they have lime, apples, strawberries and cherries too right?

Maybe I can be a tomato-themed vampire.

This is our stage now.

>Also name me a better outfit that doesn't look like a repainted diving suit and bike helmet. Go on. I dare you

It is very fruity

I guess? Or you could get into Fate, since that's also done apparently.

Changelog from the WIP?

You can get one in one of the star wars jumps.
I think it was the original trilogy, but I'm not too sure.
There's also Blank in Imperium of man, but that stops you from stacking even more psyker goodness.

Lemon ENERGY is.
It's never shown if there's a non-Energy Lemon so you could fanwank it. Lime I'm not sure. Apples and Cherries are either movie lockseeds or also Energy.
Ichigo is definitely set though.

It seems to have fixed itself somehow

Uh...the stuff that was uncomplete is now complete? The last WIP I posted in thread was pretty old so most of the jump probably.

Energy and movies count, they still get a suit themed after the fruit so it's covered.

Wasn't there a Lemon Lockseed in one of the Gaiden Movies?

The Energy Lockseeds are Lemon, Cherry, Peach and Melon. Regular Lockseeds are Orange, Banana, Strawberry, Grape, Mango, Pineapple, Durian, Melon (there's an Energy and normal version), Watermelon, Kiwi, Acorn, Walnut, and Pinecone, of all things. The movies include an Apple regular Lockseed and Dragonfruit and Pinecone (again, what?) Energy Lockseeds

It is time for Kamen Rider Shoujo to taste the forbidden fruits.

... Wow that sounds lewd, but it's probably just me.

Consuming Lockseeds to gain their powers for yourself? Oh, that's cool, I think I might have to take Will of the Forest.

So yeah, they're all covered, all the fruits I like.

That's why I'm a tomato.

What would be a good low power setting for early companions? Waifus preferred. . .

You could do non-Energy versions of Lemon or Cherry, if Melon can have both versions so can those. You could fit them in without having to copy someone else's suit.

>Stab Proof Spine
Heavens, you're not supposed to put things in a jump that have no basis in the canon.

Nah, just being silly. That's actually a pretty great perk. Takatora wishes he had that.

Energy Apple?

Digger and Heavens, I both love and hate you. So much Kamen Rider to watch now.

So Passion fruit isn't taken?
Excellent.

Good God, Core Medals, Cosmic Switches, Fruit, and Drive in one belt? That's going to look so weird.

Disney Princess, Kancolle, Strike Witches, any of the "Real-life but focused on" jumps.

Good to hear.

Eh, just out of curiosity, could your Reality Marble be something more on the level of Ionioi Hetairoi in exchange for having no experience with it?

Quick question about Neo Heisei part 3 before I forget.
If we buy hyper slow down without being a roidmude does it still work?

See Too similar, the fruit and suit are already covered, different term or not.

> altchains
I have an altchain wherein I pick up all the super edgy perks and murder everything in the chain. Y'know, Skullheart, Row Row Row Your Boat, the whole bit.
Second stop on the tour was Floweytale.
But I bought a Return for the Warehouse, so eventually Pokemon also got axed.

It brings about unique challenges, like, "I don't think I can actually murder everything in this setting? This setting is kindof bullshit."
And I don't post it in the thread, because every single jump would boil down to "and then I reloaded and started murdering everyone".
And it's mostly pretty boring, to be honest.
But it makes a great antagonist for my main chain's one-jump-until-endgame Renegade Jumper.

Though, I don't post any of it in the thread because, again, it would be super boring. It's basically just, "I fucked around a lot until I got bored and then reloaded and murdered everything."

I am a great partner.

I think I'm somewhere between Ryuko and Shadow the Hedgehog in personality. Though I often come across as somewhere between Casual Fuck and American Kirby.

The Helm of Xorn + Brains combo in original Marvel jump grants you immunity to mind control, I think.
Also, getting Royal Fuschia blood in Sburb grants you superlative resistance against psionics across the board.

it's in the notes, any roidmude biology-based perks can be taken as either summonable armor bits or cybernetics
So yeah

Does Dragon Heart limit your output to the number of Circuits you have the way the Mud does or does it actually count as having 3000 Circuits?

God damn it no.

Oh, Mobile Suit Gundam if you're into crazies. G-Gundam if you like crazy martial arts. Build Fighters too.

Thanks. I should have read the notes more carefully.

>A week.
>Two or three days.

Tell me your secrets.

Very

I'll have to say no. The experience part really varies in value depending on what you're looking for. You could probably have something a fair bit more powerful if the effect is more static instead of growing like say, UBW, but it's not going to be boosting you from an A++ Reality Marble to an EX ranked one.

Counts as having. Mud grows over time so you'll eventually be able to use all those circuits/the equivalent of such. Should be done within a few years, maybe a bit less if you're using magic often.

Certian name fags can produce good jumps at a stupid rate, Batman user for example made some things really fucking fast.

Bodacious Boysenberries

First person to make a build for this where they're referred to as "Dr. Warren Statesman" gets a cookie.

Digger and I make a good team. Also, about a third of the jump was already done in Merchant's original WIP - we just added more fluff and filled in the blanks.
I'll make a build for this in a bit.

approximately 4-5 hours actually
we only started work proper today

Fair enough.

Jump looks great, by the way.

Waiting for a blueberry rider that has inflation as their power.

OK that is the new gold standard for "How the fuck did you finish this so fast?".

Look forward to it.

Happy to hear.

Do you ever miss anyone you never took with you on your chain?

I go out of my way to avoid making friends with people I don't intend to companion unless they could benefit me, for this reason. It's painful to say goodbye, even if you'll return eventually.

>servants don't get any CP at all outside of drawbacks
Really? Because that's a hell of a nerf compared to the previous fate jumps.

You get a free Master companion with 1000CP, which you can use to either make them better or convert to more SP for you and with the much higher drawback limit and the supplement going to offer more drawbacks too, you've got a far higher upper limit on what you can potentially get then past jumps anyway..

Given that the CP stuff is almost all focused on stuff for Masters, it only makes more sense that Servants don't get CP without special options or drawbacks.

>Not having a Power of Friendship perk that lets them stay in your heart even if you're worlds apart
Hue hue hue.

Well I suppose that's one way to do it.
It's still odd that the entire perkline for servants is off limits without drawbacks though.

Can I just say that I adore the pun-names for the perks? Because I do. They're hilarious.

Well, they are optional things and you still get the only important one, the 100cp, for free. Servants already get the whole supplement to themselves so I think it mostly balances out.

Sweet, glad someone's enjoying them.

Thinking on it, I might add in a bit that you can buy Servant line perks with SP in a bit. Dunno.

Not entirely sure of the exact mechanics behind it and I know it normally requires Fateverse metaphysics or something, but could you theoretically use the Third Magic to host Grail Wars in future jumps or at least let people summon Servants?

It is the Magic responsible for the Grails, right?

That's true.

I was actually just about to suggest that, but I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea since I'm not sure how the new supplement is going to work.

>4-5 hours

I think I hate you.Loving the jump, though.

Forced companion shit. Ugh.

Guess I'll have to get them Lip Service then kill them or something.

Spectacular jump. A giant improvement over the original, not that the original was bad.

Only criticisms I have are that the Third and especially First seem a bit weak. The Third making your soul higher-dimensional suggests that it would kind of hard for most settings' magic to even interact with it and the First doesn't really read as being as good as the Fifth or even the Second.

Maybe buff the First and give it something similar to the Entropy issue the Fifth has? It would certainly fit with those two magics being in a different category than the others.

Theoretically, with it, the Domination perk, bunch more magical knowledge about summoning, rituals and so on, the Grail notes item and a proper location to set things up, along with the Second Magic then yeah, you could make a new Grail and accompanying War.

You could set up Grail Wars with all that within Type Moon jumps but in other settings you wouldn't be able to reach across jumps to summon Servants from the place they're all at. If the settings you're trying to do have some kind of afterlife or place where it's heroes go, then you could still do it probably.

Yo Val, can we transfer CP-as in, just CP rather than trade it for SP-to increase our Servant's budgets for the Servant perks in the jump? They're really neat!

Ooh. Neat.

For the servant mode/demiservant option, can I pump up my build (buying more levels of skills, making an E rank NP a C), or is it new stuff only?

Admit it, user. You just want to make them fabulous.

You need the Second and the Third to do it? Does that mean you can buy True magic multiple times? You said at the start of the perks that you can't take things multiple times unless they specify it, and Sorcerer's Apprentice doesn't say you can.

If I buy dragonheart as a pseudo servant would it let me recharge magical energy like I had a real body? That's like Jeane's thing inhabiting Lucetia's body right?

>approximately 4-5 hours actually
>we only started work proper today
What sorcery is this?

HEAVENS IS STILL RECOVERING FROM KABUTO
GOTTA GO FAST!!!!

Demi-Servant/Pseudo-Servant should probably be a bit less expensive. Normally a capstone booster costing 500 cp has some effect besides what it does to capstones, but Demi-Servant's bonus is entirely contingent on whether you've taken it in another jump. Or maybe make it less expensive if you've already been granted points from another jump.

When there is no God or Buddha, there is Kamen Rider.

>you can use the Spirit of Heroes to initiate a grail war with the notes

oh. oooh boy.

truly the tatkae wa never end

Demi Servant gives you 1000cp or 1000sp.
That's a pretty big deal.

Is there no way to companion a canon Servant other than choosing it as yours?

Thanks.

The...first seems weak? I'm struggling to see how given it can eventually do anything the others can do save the Fourth. I'm really not seeing what I can buff it too from here, nor why I'd add a flaw like the Ffith has, which is only there because it canonically has that flaw.

The Third is weaker yes but that's how it is in canon. It has a very limited range of effects, though it's quite a strong effect.

Mm, maybe. I'll have a think on that as I do the supplement so I might have a minor update for that stuff.

If you're already a Servant in this jump you wouldn't be buying Demi Servant anyway. As you're a Servant in one jump and a Demi in another, the two builds are separate from each other. You can upgrade the first using the latter, but anything bouht does stack. If you buy C rank Strength in one and D rank Strength in the next, you'll have the equivalent of A rank strength overall.

Read the notes.

It wouldn't let you recharge like you were alive (That will be a option in the supplement however) but if you get some sort of outside source of magical energy to jump start you, like a prana transfer ritual, you'd get a big boost in energy that you gain back.

Most capstone boosters aren't giving an effect this powerful either. If anything, the amount of stuff you get from it in the first jump is likely too much for just 500, so I've decided to have it balance out that way. You get a bit more then what you're really buying the first time, a bit less afterwards.

Only if you haven't taken it in another jump. If you did, then it grants you no points. I addressed that in my post.

You can use a pod I guess. Later jumps will have ways to get multiple Servants from one jump but it doesn't really fit in FSN or FZ so it won't be in them.

>read the notes
Sorry, the others say in it if you can buy it rather than in the notes, and I actually thought you might have made a type in your post meaning you needed all that stuff in addition to the Third, not all that stuff and the Second in addition to the Third.

How bad an idea is making a lockseed from Helheim's fruits?

If a Demiservant has a Dragon Heart, does the 24 hour recharge work?

Oh, yeah, my bad really. I'll add that into the perk description in a bit.

Sure. A Demi Servant already recharges as if they were living, (This is detailed in the supplement along with all the basic abilities and stuff a Servant gets now), but they still get the benefit of Dragonheart if they buy the perk.

God damn these threads move super fast. Its like /pol/ when there's a happening.

Are you joking? This is pretty slow compared to how fast it can get.
We've gone through 5 threads a day before.

I've got a chain where it starts off in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon as an "NPC", which is to say in no way connected to the main story, with the obvious price of not having a companion (and also not being able to take Partnerless). I just feel like it'd be a lot more interesting this way, since it wouldn't just be retreading the story I already know everything about. Aaand it lets me write about someone with almost zero meta-knowledge save for what they pick up during the chain, which is also nice.

There's a few things beyond that, mostly stuff like being able to take Pokemon Trainer as a normal jump, rolling for most jumps and ignoring particularly high-power ones at the start, transferring CP to imported companions, minor stuff.