What are your 100x coins? And why?

TRX and PBL

TRX: Ambitious project; about to reach 30 million people via Peiwo app and Gifto partnership. CEO Justin Sun: Forbes 30 under 30, Jack Ma student (Alibaba), on a first name basis with billionaires in Asia. Yet to hit Bittrex and other exchanges.

PBL: Great project about decentralized publishing, 3m market cap, will easily 10x at a minimum in the next coming days. Hidden gem. Yet to hit the big exchanges.

What are your 100x coins? And why?

Shills welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
youtu.be/D_nwp2SFMAk?t=185
discord.gg/tYxZhbb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. In TRON, too.

Just read the PBL whitepaper, I hadn't heard of it before.

It's got use cases and a very focused goal, but I'm just not sold on why REQ couldn't do this with their tokens, only more cleanly. In my mind the only way PBL would work out is if they held contracts with all the literature providers named, basically giving them a monopoly on books. Did I miss the point?

BTW: TRON mooning right now.

TRX my boy right now.

Bought in at 2560ETH about to double down at 2500ETH

waiting to hit 10k to sell.

Where?

DNA Coin. They already have a working product for sale on their website. And they've applied to Binance. Basically the next Monaco-style moon.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

500% in a week, is this organic?

Why don't you faggots bring these coins before they 5x in a week? It's always after.

I see your point. I'd say that PBL focus is its strength. They'll specialize on it and create the ecosystem necessary to realize their vision.

there is more coming, don't forget we're dealing with chinks here

Got also in yesterday but there where some threads.

It's almost like nobody paid any attention to it until this week.

I used to park my profits in TRON every night because it was so freakin safe... used to vacillate .000001 but now thats out the window.

Connected yerrow man may be onto something

TRON still under the radar of normies, specially in the Americas. This is just the beginning, don't miss out. Don't count on major dips with a 1b market cap in the current market.

hnnnngggg sell walls coming down faster and faster

Shit gets shilled left and right here dude, anons only pay attention after they've made missions

bump

trx was shilled a ton at low prices. fudded alot too

One day it'll be SiaCoin and Veeky Forums'll shit its collective pants

Just bought 3k TRX, late, but hopefully not too late.

I actually like both Publica and Tron.

TRON TRON TRON :DDDDDDDDDD

lol someone killed a 12million buy wall ina single buy

ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET YA? ANOTHER PUMMMMMP

SIA was my second baby bought at 300sat sold at 700sat

DGB was my intro to alts. Bought in at 250sats and sold at 1k.

made a lot of fucking money with the DGB Marines lol

you guys have 9 minutes until the next buy wall comes down and it goes parabolic. check the time i posted this to see if you still have time. cap this if i made you over $2000 in the next half hour

Where?

binance

watching...

I did, no one listened, didn’t even get called a faggot

LOL RIP... A lot of people about to lose their money

I'm 50% tron 50% req

Am I going to make it or will I get cucked beyond belief? only honest answers please, no shilling

How so?

tron is shitcoin. ceo is fucking idiot.

There's another wall right behind it though no?

Grats on making chinese cunts very rich in 5 days. Whoever is putting in now after its gone up over 500% is fucking retarded. Jesus.

>Am I going to make it or will I get cucked beyond belief? only honest answers please, no shilling

Quads are on your side. REQ will make you rich soon ;)

check again

Lol another HUEG boost Veeky Forumslets miss out on...again...

what app is this?

lol at these multimillion buy walls coming down every 5 minutes

Yes?

Binance IOS App.

the buy wall right behind it just came down

Really hope you people bought for the ride.

I don't know I guess I don't understand. The price doesn't seem to be moving much at all.

Got in 0.00002569 204,537 TRX

ur seeing the dollar or satoshis?

Satoshi. This is like watching paint dry.

retard here
was waiting for btc to reach my binance

Damn god bless the yellow man

how far will this pump go?

very far I hope, this is literally the only green thing in my portfolio right now

400 tonight

MCO, DRP, SNM, BNC, ETH

Because they can't cash out until you buy.

>65.7 billion coin supply

>all those people buying at 108 sats

shits going up yo

400 satoshis tonight? never.

yessir

I personally don’t think it’ll go that high either but, stranger things have happened in crypto

people are buying this shit like crazy right now wtf

where is the red candle

is TRX making run for top 10?

I have 1000x coin

TRX going ham tonight, you've been warned.

ADADADADA

TRX is gonna makes us all rich LMAO

Got in at .00000099 it's at .00000110 now you fucking faggots LMAO

>this staircase of 200 ETH sell walls on Binance
surely this is not a coordinated pnd

wow 10%

when do we dump desu?

Will check them out. I like SNM too. I don't think ETH has a future. I think Cardano will win long term. BNC?

In like 30 minutes you fucking homo LMAO

IM LAYING IN BED WITH MY HAND ON MY DICK AND MY MONEY KEEPS GOING UP LMAO

135 s

ADA def long term. The market cap is pretty big right now though. What about your 100x coins for next 6 months?

Fucking hell. I bought 3k of this a few hours ago at 2550, then got cold feet and sold off 2k at barely a profit because the last few days looked sketchy as fuck and the coin didn't seem to be popular enough to warrant it.

HODL TRX long-term, or sell during pump?

Tron is $1,274,982,374 USD cap and you expect it to grow 100x? I bet you don't even know what the project is about.

So... sell at 10c at most?

I bet you dont even know a token burn is expected

Even without a token burn, reaching a dollar would need 65b market cap. In this crypto market and in next year's mainstream adoption. Easy.

65b would only be easy if this was widely adopted. Why this over some other coin. I believe in gains but I dunno if I believe in $1.

TRX won't do 100x for sure, PBL probably too, but PBL is sure 10x and 100 is plausible

even if it gets to 10c I'll be fine, but I think 1$ could happen if stars align

The way I see it is that cryptos are not mainstream yet. They'll start becoming mainstream once eBay and Amazon accept cryptos as payments. I think this is the true beginning. As all coins market caps increase and as more people become crypto users, it's hard not to think TRON wouldn't make it there.

The overall market cap just doubled from about 1-2 weeks ago. This coin is also strong in Asia, where most people in the world live. It hasn't even caught up much here in the West.

TRON's reddit still tiny for example. Once TRON reaches top 15 or top 10, the exposure it will get will be enormous.

What's so good about other projects in the top 20? Many are still in theory, some are crap.

As they become more mainstream you'll start to see a select few stand out as the rest dry up from no normie adoption though. I'd actually guess that random ICOs have more of a shot right now than in 2 years.

i bought and it crashed as usual
sorry guys, im new

Well, so far that has not happened. All cryptos' market caps have increased. If that were to happen, it would happen 3-5 years down the road. I still don't see it, because even if that were to happen, other coins wouldn't just dissapear, I'm sure they would evolve too.

try selling and see if it goes back up

CND. I fell for the mana meme and this coin is the only reason I'm in the green.

youtu.be/D_nwp2SFMAk?t=185

Iota
I like the idea of tangle network
This idea of rewarding people for maitaining the network is good.
I have a major application that will cause major disruptions. Its not on paper yet but this kind of decentralised distributed network maintained by users is central to new technologies based on peer economies. We know how well it works to distribute work and information, look at things like torrents and dc++, sharding etc. Im looking for more coins that will create the next generation of internet technologies, a logical step considering that the current internet is already being compromised e.g. net neurtrality i belief therfore that a distributed net is inevitably going to develop as corporation increase their control and restrict internet freedom. Oldfag 07 ramblings we will see . Check out theses signals. discord.gg/tYxZhbb

the mana meme that was less than a cent 2 weeks ago?
wish i was part of that meme

>supporting the destruction of Europe
No gains are worth it.

are you me?

>I like the idea of tangle network
>This idea of rewarding people for maitaining the network is good.
sold all my iota for tron yesterday. hope u like me now :D

I like the tech IOTA brings. The team's personality is usually shit, but the tech appears to be revolutionary. If it delivers I can def see 100x 1000x. Will I think it will 100x in 2018? No, maybe 10x.

PBL is my favorite low cap, because it has a super competent team (i know this is a meme but like, actually). there isn't much hype behind it because books aren't super sexy but it's an awesome use-case that long term will grow enormously IMO. def more than the $3mil now.