Join PF game, whatever the default fantasy setting is

>Join PF game, whatever the default fantasy setting is
>Mainly normal characters
>One guy states that his character's armor is pink, his sword is pink, and it's designed to be as obnoxious as possible to draw attention
Is he a that guy?

Is there a reason why? I mean i get that he wants to draw attention, but why does he want to draw attention? Is there a narrative behind this? I mean honestly it's pretty damn weird and annoying, and i would not be happy with someone doing this in my group personally, but for all i know there is actually an explanation for his behavior and you are giving us a spin job. I need more data.

Depends if he's using his obnoxious color scheme to distract/attract enemies towards him.

Maybe they're playing castle crashers

Buy black paint and throw it on him

He sounds like a cool guy.

Sounds legit to me if he's the party's tank.

Sounds pretty good, honestly.
For one, no need to be a prick about somebody's version of fun if it doesn't get in the way of yours.

Two, it's fucking pathfinder. Pink might not even be gaudy enough to stand out.

This was my first thought. Maybe he's trying to protect the party by being a really bright color that enemies will notice. By choosing pink, it's possible they'll also figure he's some pansy faggot and try and kill him first.

Good tanking strategy.

Maybe but I wanna see how this one plays out...

Never knew Astolfo had a gigantic tuba

I can believe it.

>Armor is pink
>Sword is pink
...How?

I see a pink dork and I want to paint him black

You know people used to paint their armor all the time, right?

No fagness anymore, I want them to turn back

>-w-

If it's historical, they might see him as rather masculine for wearing it. Pink was for boys after all.

But it's definitely distracting. Actually, the idea of using dazzle camoflague on a tanky character is rather appealing.

I see the fags wank by in their summer cocks

so
*scrapes historical artifact with steel wool*
you're sayin
*strips paint from marble statues*
you be sayin
*revises history*
people would actually do that?

Nah, everyone knows all armour was just plain metal.

The obvious counter is to play some kind of Gnoll or dog person and just in game over time and ask like you don't notice it until someone brings it up from within or outside the party.

Then be all "What the hell are you talking about," to the person in question when they use the color descriptor because you are a color blind dog person and dear god these fucking hairless apes are dumb fucking shits.

No sell his obnoxiousness.

True, same with high heels.