Well I guess I'll make the thread then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3492212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this the latest version?

Credit card.

A and B.

Reposting this after every CYOA would just waste posts, so I won't.

This is why they're worst girls and nobody should pick them in the roommate CYOAs.

THE WALL is now a Battlemage.

>Race:
Human
>Mark:
Sentinel
>Mark Attributes:
Strength, Agility, Precision
>Armour:
Knight
>Weapons:
-12 Tower Shields x2
>Spells and Etches:
Frost Unlock
Obsidian Ice Weapon Etch
Frozen Heart
Glacial Armour Etch
Ice Permeance
Wall of Ice
Flash Freeze
Lightning Unlock
Energy Siphon
Energy Focus
Undead Unlock
Masochism
Life Drain
Ceaseless Armour Etch
Sanguine Essence
Force Unlock
Density Weapon Etch
Momentum
Seismic Sense
Poise Armour Etch
Launch
Immovable Object
Pound
Tilt
>Guilds:
Elysium Knights
>Companions:
-1 Josephine Balton
-1 Karina Roslaug
-3 Diana Nemoreth
-4 Yurilora Baelin
-4 Sera Degala
-5 Phisney Carnhel
-6 Eri Zivienne
>Quests:
Patrol Ziona (Raptor Mounts)
Excellence (Scarab Mounts)
Fort Defence (Behemoth Mounts)
Defiant (Mana Glass Coins)

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

>Battlemage, Stardust and Archangel/Archdemon RM are all in the same universe
But how

WIP!!!

Hey, I'm the one doing the Lewd Size Cyoa.
the one where you play as a tiny person and get to design your life

I just wanted to get your thoughts on one of the girls.

Each girl has a set of themes.
Hers are sweat, feet, exercise and protecting you.

I still don't have the point- system in place yet. so I label the costs as CHEAP, MODERATE and EXPENSIVE
Also, the first paragraph is supposed to be a character (I haven't given her a color yet). Every other bit of black-colored text is a nameless narrator.

I only have two girls so far, but considering I come from /d/ you guys probably won't like the other one...

I have to go to bed. I'll be back in the morning to hear all about how I should die in a fire!

>I only have two girls so far, but considering I come from /d/ you guys probably won't like the other one...
There's a non-insignificant amount of overlap between /d/ and Veeky Forums.

As for the girl, sweat and feet aren't really my thing, but I like the protection aspect.

Lmaoing at that bitchfight in the /d/ thread. Stolen content lul.

Off-topic. Nobody cares.

Lennox Cromwell "Thunderchild"

Race
>Human
Mark
>Vanguard
Tertiary Attributes
>Vitality
>Endurance
>Mind
Armor
>Battlemage
Weapons
>Shield Catalyst x2 (12 coins)
>Enchanted gauntlets x2 (Behave like the wand but are integrated directly into armor. Can't be used with an item in your hand. Double as effective caestus. 5 coins each).
>Dagger (0 coins)
Magic
>Lightning Unlock (23 coins)
>Empower (22 coins)
>Bolt (21 coins)
>Energy Siphon (20 coins)
>Energy Focus (19 coins)
>Energy Barrier (18 coins
>Mjolnir (17 coins)
>Energy Harvest (16 coins)
>Blink (15 coins)
>Plasma Weapons (14 coins)
>Snare (13 coins)
>Shock Pulse (12 coins)
>Shock Force (11 coins)
>Static (10 coins)
>Arcane Unlock (9 coins)
>Void Tap (8 coins)
>Star Burst (7 coins)
>Mana Burn (6 coins)
>Mana chain (5 coins)
>Cosmos (4 coins)
>Void Stare (3 coins)
>Void Call (2 coins)
>Haste Caste (1 coin)
>Overload (0 coins)
Faction
>Knights of Dust
Companions 24 coins
>Eve Laveux with bumps to both her stats (18 coins)
>Resonance (13 coins)
>Bruce Ironstark (5 coins)
>Beatrice Gavreau (0 coins)
Quests
>Search and Rescue
>Horse Mount
>Cinderling Dungeon
>Scarab Mount
>Reclamation
>Behemoth Mount
>Defiant
>Mana Glass Coins

You care enough to give (you)s

Posting my MH2 build since I didn't make it to the last thread. It will probably change once Bliss releases the update, but whatever.
>Class
Warrior

>Stats
Strength: 8 (4+1+1+1+1)
Defense: 4 (3+1)
Agility: 7 (2+1+1+1+2)
Intelligence: 2 (1+1)
Skill: 4 (2+1+1)

I pick 3 stat points

>Physical
T1: Martial Arts, Tempered
T2: Athletics, Willpower
T3: Enhanced, Sixth sense
T4: Overdrive

>Spiritual
T1: One with Nature, Bloodlust
T3: Fleet Footed

>Elemental
T1: Primal Power
T2: Affinity (Fire)
T3: Propulsion
T4: Cataclysm

>Ethereal
T1: Indomitable, Recall

>Bounties
Plains (Ancient), Glacial (Deep) = 90

>Persona

Exempt (25) - Too risky to go, especially in your first year there

>Resources

Training (5) - A must choose if you don't have any former preparation and you wish to survive
Library (5) - Knowledge is power. Since it has information about monsters and techniques I guess it's another must
Campsite (5) - Useful if we're going to spend days in the wilds
Market (10) - Well, I have to buy things
Map(5) - Useful, so why not
Teleport (5) - Although I can already teleport myself, it's nice having a teleport for the whole party
Club (5) - Discussing strategies can be fun and making allies can be crucial
Bounty (5) - Just in case I don't find anyone
Low (20) - No the best place, but whatever

(1/2)

My idea is to team up with people in order to survive and reach our quota for each season, and I would play the offtank

role in the frontline realying mainly in agility to dodge attacks and simple physical attacks for the daily hunts. When

things get hard my intention is to either use Overdrive combined with Willpower to endure the pain and Bloodlust to sustain

Overdrive over long periods of time or use Cataclysm to become intangible, whatever suits more the situation. If we have a

healer in the party who can help me to maintain Overdrive by healing me that would be really nice.

By the way, could I use both Overdrive and then Cataclysm so my muscles don't get ripped because I'm intangible?

(2/2)

>By the way, could I use both Overdrive and then Cataclysm so my muscles don't get ripped because I'm intangible?
No... If you're intangible you can't do anything with your overdrive. So, having both active would just drain you really fast...

>By the way, could I use both Overdrive and then Cataclysm so my muscles don't get ripped because I'm intangible?
Of course.

Got dammit I didn't miss you

YOU MISSED ME! I MISSED YOU TOO!

I'll assume that the most conservative answer is the correct one so it's a no, but I really liked the idea. Well, the main option is still overdrive+willpower+bloodlust+someone healing so the build should still work.

Posting a new goodie.

Wtf?

BROTHER.

>Race:
Human
>Mark:
Slayer (Strength, Endurance)
>Tertiary Mark Attributes:
Agility, Precision, Intellect
>Armour:
Battlemage
>Weapons:
Hybrid Weapon (Titan Blade, Knight Sword. How does this work? I don't know!)
Shield Catalyst
Magitech Musket
>Spells and Etches:
Force Unlock
Flame Unlock
Void Unlock
Lightning Unlock
Density (Hybrid Sword)
Direction
Momentum
Unstoppable Force
Launch
MASS
Pound
Dragoon Armour
Void Tap
Energy Harvest
Void Discharge
Star Burst
Flame Skates
Seismic Sense
Deflect
Void Stare
Void Call
Haste Cast
>Guild:
Nohsh Howlers
>Companions:
Josephine Balton (+2 Magical Skill, +3 Physical Skill)
Jyna Heltyse
>Quests:
Search & Rescue (x3 Blood Glass)
Dispelling (x3 Mana Glass)
Calamity (x4 Mana Glass, Drake Mounts)
Annihilate (x5 Mana Glass, x2 Extra Etches)

Time to kill giant monsters.

Easily the best CYOA of 2017.
The waifus all feel like people.

Going forth with the strategy of attaining maximal altitude, jumping down onto titans, activating the density etch on the tower shield that is now pointed straight down, casting with the macewand, mass and pound, as momentum reaches ludicrous heights, using flame skates as thrusters to correct trajectory and at the last possible moment, Deflect the force received to double the impact's power on the target.
If a simple strike carries the force to shake mountains under the force of Pound, then surely this combination will equal the force of a meteorite, obliterating anything in the vicinity of ground zero. If something survives, then the effects of mass and tilt will rend it to a form incapable of life.

>Race:
Construct
>Mark:
Slayer
>Attributes:
Strength
Endurance
Clarity
Mind
Agility
>Armour:
Aegis
>Weapons
Shield Catalyst
Tower Shield
Macewand

>Spells and etches:
Force unlock
Density etched on the shield
Momentum
Seismic Sense
Deflect
Immovable Object
Unstoppable Force
Launch
Mass - Pound and tilt
Arcane Unlock
Flame unlock
Flame skates
Divine unlock

>Guild:
Knights of Dust
>Blood pact
Bruce Ironstark
>Quests:
City Guard 3b
Skirmish 3m
Calamity 4m
Annihilate Dragon Mount

My mental illnesses netted me all the boring waifus.

The build does. But, if you are intangible you can't get smacked and you can't smack anybody. SOO, overdrive isn't something you should be doing while intangible. I'd say.. intangible is like a specific dodge. If you really need to not get hit or get out of a grapple, do it. Otherwise stick with overdrive.

Panic disorder
Schizophrenia

Isolation
Alcohol

Melania Wetmore
Fenelia Meitzen
Nat Prosser

We can stay isolated in little group and drink all the booze we want forever. With people around me they can somehow probably help when I have a stroke or when the voice in my head tells me the shit I see is real and that I should do dumb stuff.
Well, if I continue with the alcohol thing I might make Fenelia very sad so I might stop eventually. The maturity of Melania will probably help and being in an environment where Nat can talk to people without them making fun of her would be healthy for her. We'll help each other while remaining in a safe space, yay ! + Nat better draw some stuff for the group too!!!
Them being the cutest girls in the CYOA is a coincidence in my choice, I chose them for their healing potential of course.

>Ziona wants giants to go and stay go

Haha, what a loser.

Jesus, I lose track of a CYOA for like a few years and it turns into something completely different.

Were't you supposed to turn into a dragon at the end?

>overdrive isn't something you should be doing while intangible
It certainly is since his elemental power is based on strength thanks to having primal power.

You get both Mana and Blood coins from each quest tier.

It's my fault for not being religious or psychotic I guess.

Can't wait until that one is nerfed.

Sauce or post Ameline Olivier please?

Hey SDA, why did you make Ice the tentacle rape school?

It won't be, it'll become a T4 skill and give +3 strength instead of +1.

Seems like a waste of the durability bonus to me. One could also make the assumption that while intangible you have no strength at all and thus your elemental power is.. you know, zero.

One was needed and Ice is a shit element anyways

It is now that it's just for rape.

>thus your elemental power is.. you know, zero.
That would be very funny. Like you turn into your element and you disappear or you're unable to burn/zap/push/freeze people more than a little wee bit. Especially since it's a tier 4 spell.

Even in general. fire a best.

>Seems like a waste of the durability bonus to me.
What durability bonus? Overdrive gives +5 STR & +5 AGI.

>One could also make the assumption that while intangible you have no strength at all and thus your elemental power is.. you know, zero.
>Cataclysm
>Transform into a manifestation of elemental fury, becoming intangible and even altering your surroundings.
The description certainly makes it sound like your elemental power is considerably stronger in cataclysm-mode, and having no elemental power at all when you're literally "a manifestation of elemental fury" would be completely retarded.

Side effects of bad synergies can happen sometimes ! I still agree with you that it'd be shit and should not be interpretated this way even with primal power.

The sex comes later.

I want to rework Frost and Nature a little; I feel like they're the most underpowered schools. They might have some useful spells, but they're overall not that appealing. Trying to come up with spells is hard, but I will likely make some changes.

See

My major complaint is just ice tendrils really. Other than tentacles being out of nowhere, they don't seem very appealing for a t3 spell.

I like ice when you can freeze stuff other than water. Like that general girl from akame ga kill

Holy shit.
First thought, there are way too many waifus. I won't know who to pick.

Uhhhhh... No

I'm making an Acoustic/Lightning rockstar build and only choosing acoustic companions so I can make the greatest music band EVER! Slaying armies and pioneering the lifestyle of 'sex, drugs & rock & roll'.

>ice will be buffed
I anxiously wait for you to finish this!

Here's the image I used.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3492212

Needs a 'nothing' option for self-medication. I'm not drunk, drugged, religious, and I'm a NEET.

I agree, I'll probably change that spell outright. Got any suggestions? You know me, I'm an open book for feedback.

Throw spell ideas at me, it helps. Doesn't necessarily have to be frost.

good

You'll love my next work, then. At least, I hope so.

I think I'll wait on my "this is what I would pick if cyoa was real" build until you're done buffing ice.
Still, I really want to read this, so, I guess I'm making a fun character instead of myself

Let me bounce off an idea for a CYOA I want to make so you guys can give me feedback and tell me what you think.

In essence, a lovecraftian ascension CYOA where a being of great power and sympathy decides to elevate you beyond your lowly form and into a greater being among the celestial spheres.

Now all of that is pretty standard and I think there are several along those lines which I've seen over the years. What I have in mind for variety is how you choose these powers.

Epithets are a pretty big deal in the lovecraft mythos and there are a few that come close to being cultural icons such as the crawling chaos or the black goat of the woods with a thousand young. So I was thinking that maybe I could build a system around choosing words to fill in your epithet and deriving your powers form and aspects from the length of the epithet and the words you choose to fill it with.

There's also the issue of creating a proper name, but I'm still unsure how that might best work, I want it to feel significant and at the same time flexible so that people can come up with what they feel best suits them.

Thoughts?

Sounds nice.

In that case I'll have to add a few more rivals to the mix, as well as some prophetical support.

Going forth with the strategy of attaining maximal altitude on the back of the dragon, launching up and down onto titans, activating the density etch on the tower shield that is now pointed straight down, casting mass and pound, as momentum reaches ludicrous heights, using flame skates for mid-air movement and at the last possible moment, deflect the force received to double the impact's power on the target.
If a simple strike carries the force to shake mountains under the force of pound, then surely this combination will equal the force of a meteorite, obliterating anything in the vicinity of ground zero. Were something to survive, then the effects of mass and tilt will rend it to a form incapable of life, before the kill is stolen by some of the less magnificent slayers.

>Race:
Construct
>Mark:
Slayer
>Attributes:
Strength
Endurance
Clarity
Mind
Agility
>Armour:
Aegis
>Weapons
Shield Catalyst
Tower Shield
Macewand

>Spells and etches:
Force unlock
Density etched on the shield
Momentum
Seismic Sense
Deflect
Immovable Object
Unstoppable Force
Launch
Mass - Pound and tilt
Arcane Unlock
Flame unlock
Flame skates
Divine unlock

>Guild:
Knights of Dust
>Blood pact
Bruce Ironstark
Akra Kaithla
Wardric
Bizienne Isouda

>Quests:
City Guard (coins)
Skirmish (coins)
Calamity (coins)
Annihilate (Dragon Mount)

Sounds interesting, but possibly very convoluted. How are you thinking of doing it? How many words will there be and will the way you combine them have an effect on their power?

Sounds like an interesting idea. Will be waiting patiently for a (more) finished product.

>lovecraftian
yes
>system around choosing words
yes!

I only have a very general idea of the Lovecraft mythos, but that definitely sounds interesting.

Cool build, but I think you've got like 7 unused spell points.

That was (1/9)
Here's (2/9)

And I forgot the image.
This is going wonderfully so far.

(3/9)

(4/9)

(5/9)

(6/9)

(7/9)

(8/9)

Well, shit, I do. I missed the heroic quest ones and somehow managed to fumble two others, despite thinking I made sure they were correct.
>I am not a clever man.jpg

(9/9)

Mental Illness:
>Generalized Anxiety
>Depression

Cause of Disorder:
>Genetics

Self-Medication:
>Church

Companions:
>Constantina Cole
>Correy Hollern (main interest)
>Ealasaid Seow

Just like real life, but with church and waifus!

I'm so sorry! Please, don't worry about it.

Changelog?

Wait, if you can't hit anything while you are in Cataclysm why does it grant a +3 STR while you are using it? It makes no sense

I only have the very vaguest of ideas at this point in time. But here's what I've thought about so far.

First, you choose the length of your name. Longer names allow for more aspects, but simultaneously weakens each individual aspect according to its length. A name with fifteen words in it might include a great variety of aspects and forms, but simultaneously be weaker in each of its forms. Sort of like a jack of all trades.

So some people might prefer to choose a shorter name, perhaps even a name with just three words in it prefaced by "The" where each of the two words chosen confers incredible power on its owner.

Words would be divided between nouns/adjectives/verbs and articles such as "and" or "the" which connect different titles. You choose your nouns initially and then modify them with adjectives that act on the main power in the noun section. The verbs are sorts of major powers in that they confer greater aspects but require more words to fit into an the epithet and change according to whether they're nominalized or whether they're attached to a nominalizing phrase E.g "The render of souls" vs "The one who rends souls"

I'm probably going to have to read a few grammar books and get a better grip on this since english isn't my first language and there are several technical aspects I want to clarify with this idea.

I'd say because Primal Power would make Cataclysm's damage STR based.

While you can't physically hit anything with your body you can still use elemental magic which, when combined with Primal Power, relies on STR.

Neat. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone have the pic of Rogue armour?

Don't think I'm a fan of having a narrator like this, sorry.
You did add a neat way for that one whiny guy to quit complaining about being "only" a Third Battlemage
>cyorian battlemages
don't.... just don't. Not for a CYOA that's supposed to be serious. It's too tongue-in-cheek and silly

Okay so basically the Stroc suck but they have wings? The picture and name signal strength but they are far from it. That seems an odd choice.
>Human
>Hunter
Just taking it for the precision honestly.
>Gold: Precision
>Silver: Intellect
>Brown (not Bronze?): Clarity, Agility, Strength
Okay when CYOAs mention stuff like "lift one-and-a-half times their body weight" I get triggered.
SDA, what do you mean when you say "lift"? Do you mean deadlift? Do you mean clean? Do you mean overhead press?
What, exactly, are you lifting? Are you lifting a barbell or a moving animal that tries to get out of your hands?
Because depending on what lift it is you refer to, that can go from pathetic to "sign up for the Olympics".
Using bodyweight multipliers is also a bad thing, since a skinny guy will have a much easier time than a fat guy.
It doesn't make sense to give a numerical stat to Strength. Can you not improve past what you got from your Mark?

>Primarl Etch: Rogue
>Own Etches: Wizard, Soldier, Battlemage
I don't think I understand this system. Can't I use the Etches on other armor? So the Soldier Etch on a wizard's robe?
You say we can apply four etches to the same armor so I really can't figure out what you're going for. Do you mean we get the armor of the Primal Etch (first paragraph), but we can also wear three other armors?

Illnesses
>Schizophrenia
>Depression
I've got both already and have learned to deal with them, so really I only get the good stuff out of this.

Cause
>Genetics

Self-Medication
>Illicit drugs
I don't really need the drugs, but that weird superpower is useful.

Companions
>Electra Lechten
>Cara Gizanis
>Ameline Olivier

First priority is to wean Electra off the drugs with the ability to simulate them, progressing downward in intensity. If she becomes difficult, Ameline can be relied on to help control her. Cara being involved in this process would be good, seeing as her specific difficulties are often eased by being exposed to acts of goodwill and participating in helping others. The power from depression (wew) should help move Ameline's fixation off god and onto me, which is the first half of convincing her that the delusions aren't messages from heaven and they need to be controlled.

10/10 CYOA

Despite how much I love this, it's been awhile since I made a new build. Let's fix that.

>Princess

>Double Room
>High-Energy
>Regal

>Teresa

>Pancakes

>Shield Shards
>Figure Cake

>Stone King Dessian

>Lewis
>Dynamo

>Combat
>Defense
>Spatial Magic
>Force Magic

>Reaper Witch

>Defeat the Crystal Overlord
>Help Test New Magic
>Destroy a Dark Spirit

It was just a bunch of typo fixes that I pointed out to him. Also he mentioned a possible sequel.

>SDA, what do you mean when you say "lift"? Do you mean deadlift? Do you mean clean? Do you mean overhead press?
>What, exactly, are you lifting? Are you lifting a barbell or a moving animal that tries to get out of your hands?
Calm the fuck down Veeky Forums, nobody needs that much detail for a CYOA.