I need art of fantasy cities, the weirder and more exotic the better. Failing that, general scenery thread

i need art of fantasy cities, the weirder and more exotic the better. Failing that, general scenery thread.

Here's 3, OP.
1/3

2/3

3/3

fug

You need to leave.

Now.

>snow white
dude

Bump

Ideology aside, I like this city.

I don't usually just post this awesome picture, but

I gotta say, there is nothing I love more than impossibly huge architecture.

Let's talk about cities while we post, Veeky Forums

What are some encounters you could have in a city of mages that's been mysteriously abandoned?

Why might a city that seems ok have been abandoned?

Wizards are notorious for fucking with shit that they should not be fucking with. Who knows what one might find hidden in the secret places of a city run by them?

Maybe that barrier they put up around the city wasn't for their protection but yours.

Here's the scenario: I want to do a dungeoncrawl that's set on a mostly-abandoned flying city instead of the usual down in the underdark or a tomb. But it has to be something a low-level party can venture into and live. So how do I explain there being a city with the creators gone but nothing so lethal the party dies instantly? What's a good mystery to tie 10-12 levels of dungeon-delving together?

It went up so high that the oxygen became extremely sparse, and whatever big thing was on it choked to death.

Now the city has begun to sink, and the only ones that have colonized the flying city thus far are low-level monsters.

You can't possibly expect him to use that

Demons already ate everyone's souls and moved on.
All that's left behind are scavengers and defective constructs.