HERE
ALREADY

YEET

Priced in.

congrats to everyone who got in early we about to get what we deserve bois

>2 MAJOR KOREAN BANKS
literally who

inebitable?

But you didn't do anything, so why do you believe you deserve anything?

shilling the news so you fags get me profits
twitter.com/Ripple/status/941842048168091648

Yes. Ripple power increasing. Get in boys or forever be lamboless.

the level of desperation... what's wrong? the fake orders on the order book are not really helping bring the volume, right? haha. well, i guess people are just not interested in paying that much for a stupid private company token. what we want is bitcoin. smart people bought low and sold for 3-5x satoshi profit. no reason to come back in after you dump at the top. you are probably the cucks who fell for the FOMO and now are stuck shilling bags, just like the LINKIES. HahahaHAHA this will be a LOOONG bag holding session for you cucks, let me tell ya.

buy the rumor sell the news dumbass

We moonin!

>company announces great news
>actual product being tested by actual company
>HAHAHAHA KEKS GOOD LUCK WITH BAGS XO PAJEET
ok mate, go to bed

Price movement starting to look like another huge pump incoming.

this pump had nothing to do with news, dummy. you've been pump and dumped, bamboozled, swindled.... get it? this is a good chance to sell, before it goes down and just keeps going nonstop. every xrp pump is the same. quit being emotional about it. this time it's not different. 300% profit is good enough to dump and leave. think like a whale.

BUY NIGGERS BUY

BUY THIS COIN RIGHT NOW OR GET LEFT BEHIND

TEAM RIPPLE BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNNN

$.775
$.777
$.778

LET GO BOIS

Most news like this is shared pretty regularly on sites like coinmarketcal and chats like discord.gg/rUXUs3d

just bought. IM STRAPPED IN MY NUGHAS

lol

nice blast off

im ok desu

Normie pump imminent.

YEAH RIPPLE GANG RIPPLE GANG

GIVE ME THE LAMBO

this was announced before the recent mooning a few days back. Y-you missed it user.

i'm telling you man... most XRP tokens are owned by a bunch of third world pump and dump schemers. very dishonest people. remember this, next time you feel FOMO because of some organized shilling ops. what has become of Veeky Forums? xrp is a shitcoin, and those fucks actually managed to sell to some people for 90 cents... sad.

discord.gg/BRG8duN
come get your free signals

Does it not worry anyone that Asians can't pronounce the word Ripple?

Never heard it before. Do they say like: ripporuu?

Hey man I've made $900 today off XRP and RCN just from Veeky Forums shills. Let them pump n dump.

Faggot, he made money.

Shit, I can only imagine getting in years ago. I got in at 0.25

wtf you pricks. is this sky rocketing or no?

ăƒȘăƒƒăƒ—ăƒ« rippuru

all the dummies are still trying to get verified to buy this give it some time

>didn't do anything

Risked his own money investing in a project that in theory could collapse or go nowhere and stayed loyal in the face of fudding. Sounds like doing something to me.

in since 18c
sold 3x at tops and bought back again (also right now)
everyone is deluded with decentralization and anonymity bullshit while this is one of the most useful cryptos atm

While I believe in decentralisation, it's obvious centralised projects with applications most useful to banks are where the real cash will be and I don't mind selling my soul out to get to lamboland.

OH shit, running XLM on ripplenet?

Serious question. This has been at $0.76 pretty much all day. Doesn't that tell ya whales are accumulating and this is going to get pumped?

just bought 1k xrp, you can commence with crashing 80% now

Worst case is 0.5, doesn't matter either way.

5 years and we're all riding lambos

Can someone call the Asians and tell them their favourite coin needs attention? The volume today is a fucking joke

Currently having little bit of engine problems. Take off is due anytime!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK DUMPP

>13,000 Ripple Acquired

10k XRP club. We will run the world.

I'm betting big that I'll finally be able to afford not having to cook for myself and loop back around to where I have so much discretionary free time that I enjoy it

100k+ buyers are showing up en masse again. This baby is going to blow soon

CMON DADDY NEEDS $20.00 DOLLARS A PEICE FOR A HOUSE AND A NICE VACATION.

Oh shit guise, I'm only hodling 8.7k. Am I gunna make it?

Yep, pump and dumped
just like clockwork.

sorry guys, it's over.

Its noon in JP. Slant eyed pump still filling in.

we get it, you have weak hands

You're going to make 8k, that's not bad. How long did you hold for?

please just hit like $5 or something!!!!

we need this shit to moon!!

Got in @$0.22
I'm holding out based on the tech and the team behind it. I'm aiming for full-fledged adoption from one of these big banks which will force more to adopt to compete. When we get a full-fledged adoption I'll be set for life.

Go baby gooo

What do you think the price will rise to? I don't think it can be that high due to the amount of ripple that is in circulation. I say that $5-7 is realistic.

I'll save you guys the headache. IT'S PRICED IN

Depends on market adoption. If banks really end up using it as medium, we're fucking golden. Bitcoin ain't got shit on that. And as ridiculous as it sounds we might actually see that in a little over a month

I really hope that fucking happens holy shit

You're on point given ripple's current state.

serious question, why do people think that a high coin supply can prevent a coin from reaching higher prices? There's absolutely no correlation.

THE WALL MUST BE CRUSHED

LETS GO BOYS

What can I expect if I hold for two days

this is a long term hold lad, it will take some time for it to propagate through the banks

disappointment

>Woori Bank and Shinhan Bank
they're large. Not the size of Toronto Dominion, but they're large.

This. When 2020 rolls around you'll be wojacking over selling in 2017.

Gains of 6000 enough to feed you for 50 winters

Losses. Compared to btc ripple pumps 24x then will bleed out for 8 months.

crush it daddy

user, I...

MOTHER
FUCKING
G O B B L E
T H A T
S H I T

>down 7 sats

News of new partnerships not even close to saturated yet. Give it a few hours. Prediction is $0.9 this time tomorrow.

I just bought 50 bucks worth at 75 cents. how fucked am I?

Not fucked if you're patient.

Not super fucked because this still has time to run. But you are retarded for waiting this long, this time last week, you would've copped nearly triple the coin for what you're paying now.

In the poor house by next week.

Holy shit it's real

$1 confirmed

I just hope every smart holder knows that the second it breaks $1, this shit is going to crash as all the weak handed pussies drop their bags off at the curb. I hope you guys are ready to pick them up. :^)

psssst hey kid! wanna go to the moon?

People are literally queued up waiting for a big dip. They want in.

Oh booooy!

Whales suddenly really want this price to go up now, strap in lads.

WEAK HANDS FOLD. CHAD HANDS HODL

i-is that the boss?

Not a fucking partnership. They are just testing it out like the other banks which have now decided to stick with SWIFT because cRipple is a dodgy black box.

someone help me out what is going on is it going up ? news ? what please help

> no source
OK PAJEET