We're currently working on Expansion 3

Spooky Queens and 40K on the horizon Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Companion Sheet
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1VmGMqYTqSgddBj3cnw4Ne6vOB63DtcJ0FsHfjZCES_w/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys need to wait until page 9 or 10 to make a new thread

I get busy with life. So I drop newthread when it's dropping and I see it.
Sorry, friend.

In a battle royal which princess would come out on top?

A dragon.

If you have shit taste than go to this thread and leave this one alone you subhuman garbage.

Who exactly are you speaking to user?

Also reposting god empress stat sheet I made

+Loves you just the way you are
+Commands one of the strongest forces in all the galaxy
+One of the strongest psykers known to man
-Actually kinda lazy for an empress
-Wont tell you about her plans

Reposting a dofferent Empress sheet

Holy Terra's

God Empress

+has infinite funds

+commands the galaxy's biggest army

+never stops eating

-incredibly lazy

-whines whenever she has to leave her throne
Love: 2

Lust: 1

Wealth (now Tech): 5

Power: 5

Lust (now Tech) Gift: Holy Fork: controls the nutrition, calories, and deliciousness of nearby food

>Implying that that's not the comfy thread

Only works if she's on the throne... which might actually be a viable secondary sheet you get whenever you actually have to use the the throne from

I like this one way better than the other one

If you have to ask it's not you.

I'm voting for this one. Empress is great and all, but I'm more excited for other girls.

I prefer this sheet, personally.
It gives her a nice niche rather then just being "literally the emperor, but with tits"

Happy to see you like the queens

I think the whole weight gain theme wouldn't work for her, maybe that could be saved for some other princess

My project is gonna have a few fat princess and a weight gain loving cult
is that gonna be ok? I am worried now

Some people really didn't like whale princess, to put it bluntly

Sounds like a strange thing to have cult for, but okay.

Well, fat-bottomed girls are pretty much the only thing you could consider appealing about nurgle cultists, imho.

Drew some Primeval Princess.

Best princess

I think it can be done well, I just don't think it fits well for empress

honestly im a bit disappointed in how there still isn't a princess into weight gain

Angel and Lillend.

I agree with spoiler 100%.
It seems like an obvious choice, but it's yet to be.

Im trying to make a chart with a cult that wants all girls to be fatties, so just wait its coming!

Dragon, mimic, human, angel, arguably some of the ones into impregnation

I don't understand how fat fags are still vying for a princess when whale princess is a thing

What other "themed" expansions could be made? I know other people mentioned planeswalker and ocean themed ones

>Dragon
I think she's more meant to fall under the idea of dragon's eating everything because of their size and power

>Human
Explicitly said to be self-conscious of her weight

>Mimic
Kind of applies but it's more for the vore aspect of it

>Angel
This one is probably the only one that could apply, but its still only vaguely implied

Soulsborne seems like a good one

Basically anything. Super Heroes, steampunk, underground, undersea, historically accurate, time traveller, dinosaurs, movie stars...

I was thinking stuff that could create a bunch of unique and varied princess that still are under a theme, which i think space did well

Time travellers sounds like a pretty good idea though

Alright, so I've been thinking... there are plenty of open source, easy to use Visual Novel Programs.

How would you guys like an Open Towergirls game project? At it's core it would be little more than an interactive version of your standard Towergirls CYOA, where you'd choose a princess, then go through a very simplistic game of Rock-Paper-Scissors-Spock, with various princesses and attributes determining if you win a Fuck, Marry, or Kill encounter with a respective princess. Not much in the way of gameplay.

The upside, however, is that it would be easy to modify princesses and expand on the project, and there's no reason why someone couldn't later come back and make a full on VN out of it. Thoughts?

Sounds fun.

Alright, supposing I do do it... which generation should I use?

I think you should use 2, personally.

I know people are going to want 1 because it's traditional, but 2 has all my favorite stuff in it like the hypnodick and the addictive chum.

expansion 2

I'd have to 2nd Gen 2.
Also between VN and Text Adventure, I'd be happy with either.

Thirded, why not give them time to shine.

Will the 40K gen get an extra chart with courtiers and stuff?

its prolly only gonna be 1 charts worth of "princesses"

though it may go past the standard 20 limit

Reposting some Emprah thoughts I put in the old thread a sec ago (just b4 it closed):

-Gets mad when you won't act according to her plans
(or something)

So a powerful waifu that that's never going to tell you why she's pissed at you every other day, alternatively:

-/+ wants at least 18 children, maybe more.

What other princess do we plan to add to 40k? Which one's do we have the art for so far? I've not been in a twgrl thread in weeks.

Slob princess can heavily be interpreted for this, or just get Imp princess.

I should mention I generally interpret Emprah as pre-astartes, for balance purposes.

heres the ones with current art

historic/time travellers sounds great. Get some Cleopatra, Jean d'Arc, Queen Christina of Sweden, a neander-fu and Aztec-fu etc.

And some qt erĂ´menos for good measure.

Nice! I'm already getting tons of ideas.

Princesses from the future wouls also work for that i assume

It could even have a cyborg dragon princess

>

I'm never involved in these threads, or any CYOA threads, but I just wanted to let you guys know that your art and concepts are the shit and I've used them quite a few times to come up with NPCs/cultures/ect. Keep up the good work.

It's been a long while since i've been here due to busy stuff, but streaming Towergirls again. It's a new game separate from last mach. I've worked on the rulebook some but not enough to confidently post it, so be patient on that front XD.
My channel is MultiPirateGaming on Twitch.tv

Just a note, chat won't load on my end for some reason.

>So a powerful waifu that that's never going to tell you why she's pissed at you every other day.

That's not a waifu. That's just a normal woman user.

If Boone Sanctioned Psyker girl is a thing and she doesn't have access to Raege as an ally, then what is life?

This
this is part of why I prefer the other statsheet

Alright, what about this?

Slaaneshi needs a bulge.

>Super Heroes
Aw yes, I wanna save heroines from the diabolical villainess!

TOWERS 0.9.0 is up on the doc. I'm taking the previous releases offline.

Did some quick editing to rules, made an attempt at balancing the new weapons, and implemented the new rules for items. This may be the final pre-release version. Rules don't appear to need any major changes yet, but something might come up once I have a playtest going.

Several Mysteries are missing Powers and Rituals, as well as more specific rules, but aside from content the game as a whole is fairly close to completion. I'd like to have more stuff like items, powers, and rituals, but that's secondary to making sure everything works.

Send me suggestions for stuff you want to see. Mysteries, items, powers, rituals, those kinds of things. I made Pugilist because one of the playtesters I picked up wants to play an unarmed character, and any other suggestions have a decent chance of making it to the first finished release.

Any more info you got on this? I wouldn't mind helping out with stuff.

Nice, my man.

In terms of ideas, I guess the few I have would be a mystery for lovecraftian knights (although that might fall under alien), a mystery for more traditionally "big and monstrous" knights, and maybe some more status effects that tie into certain damage types

Ended stream, twitch fixed its chat towards the end. Had fun, next one is planned to be this coming Saturday, look forward to it.

> docs.google.com/document/d/1VmGMqYTqSgddBj3cnw4Ne6vOB63DtcJ0FsHfjZCES_w/edit

>Style grants the following starting Rituals.
>Monologue

Is there no list of Ritual descriptions yet or am I just stupid.

Absent that I assume it works like pic related.

>big and monstrous
Maybe. Any particular examples?

They have their own tab in the content spreadsheet.
>As long as you have something meaningful to say, when targeted creatures who attempt to attack or otherwise silence you, you may roll against them with your Style.
>In the event of their failure, they instead lose their action and quietly listen to you speak, defending themselves if necessary.
>In the event of their success, they may attack or silence you. You cannot cancel the ritual until after they take action.
>You must speak at least a full sentence each round. If you attempt to stall to figure something out, the magic is broken.

>Any particular examples?
Ogres, trolls, dragons, basically anything that's large and scary without going into too specific of a category.

I can cover some of those when I resume work on races.

That reminds me, has there ever been a troll princess?

>Psst hey you, lad
>I couldn't help but overhear you complaining of some princess not noticing you
>As you know it's my job to kidnap and keep them locked up.
>But I have a proposition for ye
>Go save that princess
>I'll jump out and scare her
>You punch me, I go down
>She swoons
>You slip me a couple gold coins
>Everybody's happy
>So...will you take my offer?

Gen Ex2

"Gold Coins?"
"Not even if she was my Princess."

What are the other girls besides these?

as of right now, theres an Ork, Krieg, and Tyranid girl in the works. Though there will most likely be a Dark Eldar and Void Dragon in the future as well

Would it make more sense to have a Krieg skin on a Guardswoman girl, or Guardsmen skin on a Krieg girl? I want my Love and Krieg(2.0) AND my plain Jane Trenchgirl.

Also, still wanting Boone as Psyker, and a Commisar option.

Well, that's just me though. In all reality I'm looking forward to how it turns out.

I had plans for a Lovecraftian, or more generally gribbly horror themed, expansion, with princesses based on things like shoggoths, Franken Fran, and assorted gribblies.

While I understand your interests, 3 is an awful lot of Imperials, and that's discounting girls like the Eversore or Cuddles

Me too.
I had a collection of horror themed princesses. That are kinda on a mirror world located in the earth, upside down.

Since I'm just waiting for applications at this point, I went and made the Edge Mystery public, to give you all an idea of what you might expect from these expansions. It's in the main doc, on the second page.

Several of the options tied to the Edge Mystery expansion are labeled as "Awesome". "Awesome" options greatly increase the power level of characters who possess them, and depending on the campaign, Awesome options may be off-limit to players.

The Edge Mystery grants characters access to options which allow them to change damage types, make enemies more vulnerable to damage types, and control the flow of battle through crowd control.

Outside of combat, Edge is functionally identical to Charm (an item allows you to use Edge as if you had the Identity mystery); it's very much a Mystery designed for NPC antagonists.

Edge will not be a valid mystery for those who want to participate in the playtest. Depending on how the playtest goes, there may be an encounter against an enemy who uses the Edge Mystery.

Look closer, its subtle,

What's the best build if you want your knight to be as much of a dom as they possibly can?

>Soulsborne
>you can finally date one of the bubble head patients

Could you theoretically cure or reverse Psy Princess's surgeries?

If you mean restore her intelligence, yeah, there are a few items that can do that.

Like Mantis's Algernon tea.

I don't know why someone would want to, but they probably could.

>Thats low level pran knight.
>.........
>But how many coins do we talk about?
>........
>Just asking for a fellow knight friend

Its a bit messy right now. but we are just getting things started so bare with us.

Thoughts?

I would make whatever the golden throne does a little more fetishy somehow, personally.

I think some of my text got cut out when we were fitting it in. But I was going to allude that it allows you to take a bonus form any eldar/elf race as her own.

It will be certainly more in the next update I get out.

Bondage with life support for millennia, don't forget the safeword.

can the colors for the meters be flipped? it makes it look like the heart/skull bars are empty

Oh, I thought the bars were empty.

They should be the same Red as the icons.

Jaberwock's Lust Gift probably could, restoring her to "mint" condition.

GILF princess when?

We have Hag Princess coming in one of the expansions

Lovecraft, Planeswalker, Cameo and /Vidya/ were all themes that eventually came up. Someone was doing art for the Lovecraft gen awhile back even. Was that you N?
Hullo Multi!

I did these, and another set that had earlier versions of some of the designs here plus waifu-versions of the Outer Gods, but I can't actually draw.

That blade at the bottom is literally xal'ateth