Wabi

Wabi weak hands are gone and price rises. Can I have some more typical Veeky Forums fud on this? It was going straight to 0.25USD according to Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/ibm-walmart-jd-com-and-tsinghua-university-eye-blockchain-for-food-supply-chain-safety-in-china/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And for the record, last price is: 0.00007400 $1.29

>price rises.
Right now it's 1.24 for the record

Got in early on this and sat on it for fucking days with zero movement. First go at this lark so didnt really have a clue what I was doing. Some fucking cunt was coming on here bad-mouthing it for days. Angry little cocksucker he was, which should have made me realise, but in the end I folded and let him get to me.
Oldfag here (53) from the wonderful city of Liverpool in the shithole know as the UK and not easily swayed. Started lurking on /b too back in 2006 so I should have realised! Some very good people on Veeky Forums but you're all UNDERAGE!Im on NEO now but only because of the fucking trauma of selling at a loss on wabi. When I am rich I will find that little cunt, tear him a new arsehole and pay some nigger in a dress to fuck the new hole! Cheers and see you the moon! inb4 go to bed grandpa

cool grandpa. you alright

Buy or cry. Get this shit while its cheap or fomo in at 2.50 a week from now.

That moon mission is so obvious it's not even funny.

Grandpa lost his social skills as well as his false teeth

The whole market is pumping dumbass

>sat on it
>days
hahahhahaHAHAHAHAHJAJAHAJHA

neo is fine though

think about real world applications... It's a smartphone label on powdered milk. why does it need blockchain tech?

> (You)
>>sat on it
>>days
>hahahhahaHAHAHAHAHJAJAHAJHA
>neo is fine though
Cant reply properly on this. Its one of those newfangled smartthongs. But yes, 2 days. Only slept 3 hours, trying to learn coin at the same time, so felt like a week, but technically thats days smart arse now go to bed or no more milk and cookies
Only joking lad, Im glad you approve

Veeky Forums'd.
Commiserations though, everyone learns the hard way.

its like tamper-proof package tracking that you can slap on anything, i hear

> (You)
>Veeky Forums'd.
>Commiserations though, everyone learns the hard way.
Yes of course, its not like I put my shirt on it. It was only a couple of hundred so the lesson was cheap. It was the principal really- I hate the idea I never stood my ground and let myself be influenced by such an obvious prick. But its ok because Im drinking a couple of beers now and content with the cheapish lesson I learned... Cold hands from now on

All and every coin fall after being added on exchanges after initial price spike. This isn't moon mission yet. Price will fall if bitcoin attempt to jump to 19k again, (and it will). All wabi btw.

Just do your research and don't let any of these pajeets sway you. Stop checking graphs incessantly too, because you'll get tunnel vision for the short term. And to reply to someone, just click their number code at the top of their response. Peace out and wish you a prosperous future, oldfag.

wabi is pretty much rip. they're plan was to cooperate with jd but jd is working with IBM and Walmart on the exact same topic. so they have no road ahead and there are better alternatives.

Used my Litecoin profits and bought this while it was a bit under 1$. Sitting pretty comfy

>wabi is pretty much rip
Stinky Pajeet is back for another round of FUD. What's the weather like in Mumbai today?

Fuck off, retard. IBM and Walmart got nothing to do with Wabi and never did. Whoever came up with it from Wabi-unrelated news is only slightly less retarded than those who fell for it.

>IBM and Walmart got nothing to do with Wabi and never did
exactly, that's why it's rip
zdnet.com/article/ibm-walmart-jd-com-and-tsinghua-university-eye-blockchain-for-food-supply-chain-safety-in-china/

now call me a pajeet and cry more you fucking losers.

>Alibaba advisor
>"IT'S DEAD!!!"
Fuck off lad.

>hurr let me spread bullshit about wabi by making retarded threads for the past days
>waaah it's bullshit after all rip wabi abandon the ship

Thank you brother. Sound advice. I usually grow pot for a living but had to stop due to circumstance. I have a fondness for bitcoin and remember when it first came out. Of course I regret not saving any but money isnt everything. Im in it for the ADRENALINE

advisor doesn't mean investor and as an advisor he can fuck right off whenever he wants.

>advisor
>shitty coin usage
vs
>IBM
>Walmart
>JD

you decide for yourself. I don't have wabi and I never will.

what's bullshit about what I said? it's literally been all over the news. IBM is developing a blockchain solution for the same problem together with Walmart and JD.
there is 0 bullshit.

Not deploying. Planning to develop. It will take years to develop, test and start spreading. Something Wabi done before ICO, way before everyone else. Right now it's expanding, so take a guess on how big can it get being first. It's a project that is doing so good it doesn't need false rumors, because reality is much better.

>Not deploying. Planning to develop
I never said 'deploying', I said 'developing'.
>It will take years to develop
I doubt it will take IBM years. They have experience with blockchain and especially hardware. They'll prob be able to produce higher quality products at a cheaper price.
>false rumors
again, nothing false. dismissing things as lies when they've been shown to be true just makes you sound delusional.

anyways..I wish you and your wabi good luck. I suggest we let time decide who's right.

And high gains to you, user.