Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever played a Small character, like a Small aasimar, tiefling, or skinwalker? What were their proportions like? Were any of them busty shortstacks with horns or animal ears?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

How long until this image gets removed?

Until the janitors finish masturbating to it.
I give it two minutes.

Could you please stop? I understand you're a dumb troll and you do it for (yous), but people have asked you time and time again to stop making these threads early just to choose offtopic images and then add really lame questions to try and pretend you're not a shitposter.

I made busty tiefling shortstack with animal ears. The game didn't start. I got salty, yes.

What kind of character should I make for Fluffy2?

Pyrophiliac dragon fire kineticist, or soulless sadistic void dragon?

Blinkling shota maid trap!

What would you say needs to be rolled if you're sparring with someone, and trying to teach them the proper techniques?

The teacher rolls Knowledge (Martial) and the student rolls Sense Motive?

A gun to shoot yourself.

Seriously, why are you asking US what YOU "should make" for a game? That's like asking someone else what you should have as your last meal before an execution.

There's no roll in a retraining, so I imagine they both just take 20 on whatever they need.

I meant "what does that image look more like".

It's idle conversation, senpai.

Do it based on their primary mental stat. Int is Knowledge (Martial), to analyze the movements, Wis is Sense Motive, see how each thing flows from the other, Cha is Bluff, fake it 'til you make it.

>Seriously, why are you asking US what YOU "should make" for a game?

Some people need the seed of an idea planted before a concept can sprout.

Make a second thread, report the old one.

never have i ever needed the sauce to an image more than i do now.

sauce please

Character is C/Karmelina from Granblue Fantasy, artist is Asanagi.

Grandlue Fantasy, Carmelina. She's a Draph (Doraf), a race of not-dwarves.

I can take it from here, guys. Thanks.

*lights candles, turns off lights, turns family photos, dons a robe, shuts off phone*

There is a thing as too much sharing.

>*emotes like a faggot*

>Make a second thread, report the old one.

This. Giving a troll attention just encourages them. If you idiots could just ignore the troll threads Veeky Forums would be a better place.

Who's got the best Knowledge (Martial) in Molthune Knights and RotJR?

I keep hearing about some Onryou who is this?

The moderators appear to be having a 40 minute fap session.

Onryou Kaijitsu, one of the applications for RotJR. Oni-spawn tiefling, half-sister of Ameiko, was a punk, got beat up by a monk, trained, came back. Has tits bigger than her head and is probably gonna lose all inhibitions about halfway through the story.

Why is the humanoid shape power in In the Company of Dragons so shit? It's basically useless because it specifically says that you lose basically every dragon paragon class ability while it's turned on, even the ones that would work fine under actual change shape/polymorph.

Full sister of ameiko. Lonjiku's nads got hit with oni juju magic.

Ah, must have misread.

Dragon DM here. Id rule that if you take ittwice you can use yyour form locked abilities

Great Human traits:

>Adoptive Parentage: Humans are sometimes orphaned and adopted by other races. Choose one humanoid race without the human subtype. You start play with that race's languages and gain that race's weapon familiarity racial trait (if any). If the race does not have weapon familiarity, you gain either Skill Focus or Weapon Focus as a bonus feat that is appropriate for that race instead. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

>Aquatic Ancestry: Humans with deep one or skum ancestry may exhibit prominent round eyes or webbed fingers and toes. They gain a racial bonus equal to half their character level on Swim checks and Swim is always a class skill for them. In addition, they can hold their breath for twice as long as normal. When the racial bonus on Swim checks from this ability becomes +8 or higher, they can always take 10 on Swim checks, even when threatened or distracted. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Dimdweller (2 RP): Whenever characters with this trait benefit from concealment or full concealment due to darkness or dim light, they gain a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate, Perception, and Stealth checks. Humans can take this trait in place of the skilled trait, also gaining darkvision to a range of 60 feet.

>Draconic Heritage (4 RP): At times, a human’s family history can have a dragon’s power bound to the bloodline. Humans with this trait gain darkvision with a range of 10 feet and low-light vision. They can also ignore the Charisma prerequisite for Eldritch Heritage and any feat that has Eldritch Heritage as a prerequisite, but can select only the draconic bloodline with these feats. This replaces the bonus skill rank humans receive at each level.

>Dual Talent: Some humans are uniquely skilled at maximizing their natural gifts. These humans pick two ability scores and gain a +2 racial bonus in each of those scores. This racial trait replaces the +2 bonus to any one ability score, the bonus feat, and the skilled traits.

>Fey Magic (2 RP): The character has a mystic connection to one terrain type, selected from the ranger's favored terrain list. The character selects three 0-level druid spells and one 1st-level druid spell. If the character has a Charisma score of 11 or higher, when in the selected terrain, she gains these spells as spell-like abilities that can be cast once per day. The caster level for these effects is equal to the user's character level. The DC for the spell-like abilities is equal to 10 + the spell's level + the user's Charisma modifier. These spells are treated as being from a fey source for the purposes of the druid's resist nature's lure class feature and similar abilities. In addition, select two of the following skills: Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Fly, Knowledge (nature), Perception, Perform, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Swim, or Use Magic Device. The selected skills are always class skills for the character. Lastly, the human also gains low-light vision. This trait replaces skilled.

>Focused Study: All humans are skillful, but some, rather than being generalists, tend to specialize in a handful of skills. At 1st, 8th, and 16th level, such humans gain Skill Focus in a skill of their choice as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

>Giant Ancestry: Humans with ogre or troll ancestry end up having hulking builds and asymmetrical features. Such humans gain a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to CMD, but a –2 penalty on Stealth checks. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Heart of the Fields: Humans born in rural areas are used to hard labor. They gain a racial bonus equal to half their character level to any one Craft or Profession skill, and once per day they may ignore an effect that would cause them to become fatigued or exhausted. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Heart of the Streets: Humans from bustling cities are skilled with crowds. They gain a +1 racial bonus on Reflex saves and a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class when adjacent to at least two other allies. Crowds do not count as difficult terrain for them. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Military Tradition: Several human cultures raise all children (or all children of a certain social class) to serve in the military or defend themselves with force of arms. They gain proficiency with up to two martial or exotic weapons appropriate to their culture. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

>Shadowhunter (2 RP): Characters with this trait deal 50% weapon damage to incorporeal creatures when using non-magical weapons (including natural and unarmed attacks), as if using magic weapons. They also gain a +2 bonus on saving throws to remove negative levels, and recover physical ability damage from attacks by undead creatures at a rate of 2 points per ability score per day (rather than the normal 1 point per ability score per day). Humans can take this trait in place of their bonus feat, also gaining Iron Will as a bonus feat.

>Silver Tongued: Human are often adept at subtle manipulation and putting even sworn foes at ease. Humans with this trait gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff checks. In addition, when they use Diplomacy to shift a creature's attitude, they can shift up to three steps up rather than just two. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Tribalistic: Many humans naturally form into cliques or tribes, and these humans work exceptionally well with those they view as fellow tribe members. Such humans gain a +2 racial bonus on attack rolls and skill checks to use the aid another action to aid humans of the same ethnicity. Humans with this racial trait must hail from an ethnicity that has its own language other than Common, and they only start with that language; if they have high Intelligence scores, they can select their bonus languages from among Common, Giant, Goblin, and Halfling. This racial trait alters starting and bonus languages.

Are other races even fucking trying?

... If I can reach Small size, I could be that bra.

Damn these tiny limbs!

Those tits are disgusting and ruin her otherwise good looks.

Welcome to /pfg/

Buckle in, youre in for a rough ride

Does peanut butter exist in Golarion?

it does if you believe

Asking the important questions

Spheres of Combat is sounding better and better the more they reveal about it. Overall pretty excited if it can be Spheres of Power quality.

Peanut butter was made by the aztecs and incans in the way ancient past. It wasn't widely used until the 1800s, but it did exist before then.

Do peanuts exist? Then yes.

No, but strangely almond butter does.

She's getting a lot of press. There'd have to be something actually wrong with the character for the GM to not want her in there just because of the memes already being spawned.

I'm jealous. I wish I could get /pfg/ to talk about my character for multiple threads, but all I did was spaghetti out a wizard boy

So does nut butter.

Jan?

Sup fuckers, meme me a meme on the dankest place to be if I want to be a blatant Game of Thrones character rip-off.

Well your character didn't have the secret formula for making /pfg/ like something: being a martial, being a tiefling, having huge tits, and being a musclegirl.

>Game of Thrones
It's Brevoy. It's always been Brevoy, it'll always be Brevoy. Fuck off.

>and is probably gonna lose all inhibitions about halfway through the story.

>Halfway through the story
>Aka, during the book where supplies are at a premium and we all need to keep close for warmth

Oh my god.

Welcome to the pits, brother. There is nothing you can do to escape save selling out your dignity and shoving your character to everyone present.

Probably no, because someone somewhere will be allergic to it, call its inclusion triggering and bodyshaming, and then some NPC will be written up to tell us how horrible we are for even considering having wanted it in the first place.

I see. Presumably Jelly exists, it has been around for a very long time.

Has Golarion figured out how to bleach flower, or is bread still varying shades of brown and black?

I want to marry an atstreidi!

>Has Golarion figured out how to bleach flower, or is bread still varying shades of brown and black?

Does Paizo strike you as the type of company that actually researches that stuff?

In all honesty, if I were RotJRanon I wouldn't want any of the memed characters in my game. Too much risk of a player getting a swelled ego and trying to turn the spotlight on themselves at every turn. No if I ran the game, I'd pick a group of chars that /pfg/ didn't run into the ground with in-jokes. The campaign has already sold itself, you don't need to pick up a crew of overhyped characters to keep it going.

Hi /pfg/!

A friend invited me to play as a final boss in his campaign. So, need some help.

The goal is to absolutely fucking wreck the party and make the fight as hard as possible, but still winnable. The party will be around level 14-15, composed of a paladin, an oracle, an investigator that uses firearms, an enchanter wizard and possibly a psychic.

The character itself is an aasimar level 20 oracle, time mystery, 5th mythic tier. This is fixed. 3.5 stuff is allowed, 3rd party stuff is subject to approval but is allowed if it fits thematically. Gear is whatever I would want within common sense (no rings of infinite wishes and such).

The fight itself will be in my personal permanent greater demiplane. So, any suggestions? Again, I want this to be really challenging, but still fun for everyone involved.

Well, step 1 is using multiple lower-level instead of immediately slamming your face into the glass cannon effect of a higher level creature that's hugely disadvantaged by the action economy.

What mythic path, or is that up to you?

I wonder if an astreidi with a suit of armor custom designed for it could be worn by someone safely.

Well the plane needs to have subjective directional gravity and erratic time, with the Oracle dictating the direction of gravity for everyone

Don't worry about it. Just help here with her latest meditation techniques involving beating her with iron rods while she balances on her head intoning Iorian prayers

Won't happen. I'll possibly have some underlings. Not sure about that. To offset the action economy I'll use the Celerity spell chain from 3.5 through items, though.

Up to me. I'm looking at Hierophant.

Great idea!

>while she balances on her head intoning Iorian prayers

Her breasts will smother her!

That's where you come in

>involving beating her with iron rods

Well, we're all out of iron after breaking them on her head, but I can think of a few thick, hard rods we can use to calm her down that we've got on hand, if it's all the same to you.

That's when you use your swords idiot

Question for you guys

I'm running a AP where the average cr level is just slightly below where my players are. Should I advance the creatures in the path or just run it as is?
The group is on the upper end level 7 and while the AP doesn't explicitly state what level the group should be none of the baddies or encounters are higher than CR 8 including the final boss.

Generally if you are a blaster, its better to specialize in AoEs right?

I was doing that when I realize most of the other players love playing melee characters with very good init scores...so how much should I be worried about friendly fire there and is it perhaps better to change into a single target blaster instead?

Selective Spell, or just plan with them to herd enemies into an area.

I'm supposed to hold them?

generally, so long as your AoEs don't fill entire rooms, there are ways to kind of blast around your allies, but until you get Selective Spell at level 10, you won't really have too many options for outright ignoring friendly fire unless you're using some form of damage that your friends don't care about.

Magic weapons don't break.

He might have something here

Blaster sorcerors and wizards are shit, just get yourself some save-or-die rays and the occasional fireball if your GM is dumb enough to throw a goblin horde at you and call it a day.

If you're an alchemist or some shit, you can pick up Selective perks that let you single-target or avoid squares with your explosions. Most classes that are actually meant to do things like that have an 'out' if you have half a brain.

Of course you are! Its not like a sort of chest sling has ever been invented for this exact reason. Keep up user!

Look, sometimes I just want to set the world on fire ok? Also, due to houserules and this being a gestalt game, enemy saves get a boost and thus they can reach hilarious levels for the purpose of SoDs

Then again, given I am playing an Arcanist, they are always flexible I suppose

They'll either be overtaxed, rest a lot, or level fast

>not making a modest-bust shortstack with a juicy butt instead
git gud

Kobolds are shit-tier, if I wanted to fuck a reptile I'd wait until I'm leveled enough for a dragon.

Dragon game recruiting ends the 18th

shortstack dragons are fine too

Why do they have to be shortstacks? Why can't they just be busty or tall and slender?

>implying Carmelina doesn't have a thicc ass too
c'mon senpai
dorafs are literally engineered for breeding

>Smolder
Yeah, but she's got a dick half the time.

And?

and, that's not a she. he has a dick.
few things mark you as a he as much as having a dick.

Oh, that's cute.

> not just using Zethrian Kobold instead

>tfw all the dragons I'd want to bang are NPCs

Feels bad.

As long as their cute.jpeg

At what point do the burning coals come in?

Wait... did a normie just apply to Molthune Knights or is Diana one of us?

Zero normies apply to these games, rest easy friend

So StayPuft is....

She's got fire resistance 5... so they probably won't. They'd probably feel nice. Like warm stone massage therapy

>knowledge (martial)
Wait, what? Since when is this a thing?

Sounds like she'll be getting some nice rounded Basalt stones to shove in the fire come nightfall, and when it's time to sleep she just puts them in her night-gown to keep extra cozy.

Path of War. = 3pp

Retarded