It appears IOTA is ready for its next pump

Ichi TK-crossover @ 1h candles, BB tightening and a low resistance to break through.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/iota-update-two-paths-same-destination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bag holder faggot kys

The grand master Haejin Lee says so (and I despise this coin on principle but facts is facts)

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/iota-update-two-paths-same-destination

Sold my bags at the big pump with a 450% profit my friend. Time for the next one.

Last week one of the founders announced they'd return everyone's money this week.
It didn't happen.
For those that don't know, they "temporarily" moved some user's assets (10% of ALL IOTA) to a special foundation wallet.
They haven't returned these funds. Some people have been waiting 6 months, but most about 3 months. Some people have millions of dollars that the foundation isn't returning.

doing TA in dollar pairings....what a fucking autistic fuck

It should be clear by now you don't use their fucking shitty wallet until they have a proper one. I don't give a shit about the project either... For me, all coins are nothing more than a few letters I'm using to make BTC into EUR.

When are they going to release my shit?

i'm all in on iota

don't fail me Veeky Forums

all i need is +10%

How the fuck should I know? Keep IOTA on an exchange dumbass

Unfortunately I couldn't as the one I got then from won't allow me to log in because of where I live, faggot.

If you live in Zimbabwe or some other fucked up country you should be buying some food instead of crypto, nigger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO UP GO UP GO UP

When will you noobs learn that TA analysis doesn't make pumps happen. Whales make pumps happen so whenever they want to pump they will. You can't use meme lines to see when they strike lmao

It's looking better and better, no worries.
Set your sell order @ ~27000-27500 sat if you want a safe profit. Might dip a bit there but the projections are a lot higher than that eventually.

Ok. Whales make pumps happen in a 11 billion USD market cap coin. TA is useless, ok got it.

This is the most stressful coin I’ve ever owned. The creator is a dumb fuck for his Microsoft announcement.

nah, you're a dumbfuck for falling for le reddit drama

If anything will break my hodl on this coin it'll be Sonstebo. What a retard.

DELET

>nope
bought .22
selling .23

i'll take a small profit over no profit