Are friends real?

that nose

>jew nose
>no legs
>flat ass
>chubby tummy
why even post her?

LOOK AT THE FUCKING SHNOZ ON HER.

girls that look like this are called "Becky".

I used to think friends were real, but now I don't think so. Just your peers you end up competing with.

Love isn't real, but friendship is.

all of my "friends" ditched me when I came out as a Trump supporter. Oh well, I choose Trump over those backstabbers. Plus I've got Veeky Forums and Twitter now

Are you a virgin too?

In all relationships, everything is a transaction. Play accordingly.

no

most "friendships" are just people mutually trying to meet each others addictions, whether that is emotional or physical.

but yes, real friendships exist. they are rare, but they are out there.

Fuck if I know. I don't think I've ever had a normal social life.

>Just your peers you end up competing with.
I think that may be a good part of why.

let's put it this way. For the most part no. people just want your money. but if a situation comes up that involves things that are not money, and you still are valuable in their eyes then maybe, just maybe they'll like you. and then after more money, you will eventually make them a friend.

realize no one is fiscally responsible and literally lose all logic when confronted with lots of money.

Yes they are

>tfw apparently I'm in the minority here for actually having friends

Am I the normie?

>dryazdan
I could make her wetazdan

>Caring about anything other than money on Veeky Forums
NEWFAGS GET THE FUCK OUTT!

everyone in this thread is a pussy who hasn't lived a real life.

the only true friendship can be forged through common struggle. If you don't have one from childhood, a crucible of fire is the only replacement.

khazar sniffer

I was friends with a lot of liberals in HS who went on to study poli sci or law at places like Harvard or Yale. They knew I was a Trump supporter, and kicked me from their group chat the night he won. My girlfriend dumped me because she hated the guy so much. None of them have talked to me since.
These people have no concept of loyalty. Friendship exists, but its true what they say, you don't learn who your true friends are until the chips are down.

The guy says stupid shit and fights on twitter. Not exactly surprised

no, friendship is literally a double coincidence of wants. its merely a trade

That doesn't mean friendship isn't real, it's just a symbiotic relationship. Rational people are selfish, they naturally won't be friends with someone who offers absolutely nothing to them. But there's nothing wrong with that.

This is why you need to join us identitarians and white nationalists.

listen up schnozzberries
Friends you make through business are better than otherwise
Though true friendship is rarer than falling in love

Lol no advocating that sort of stuff seems pretty gay. I recognize the significance of ethnic in-group preference, but I like my life as a normie. Plus Ive been in way too many interracial relationships to make an about-face like that.

Hahahaha wtf

Yes , friendship exists. The only way to find out your true friends is calling them 3 am and ask them to come to your house with a shovel, bleach and a lot of big garbage bags no questions asked

Thats fucked. I'm unapologetic af about voting for the lion and even my most liberal friends still accept me and even concede many points when politics comes up.

Most people confuse a friend with an acquaintance. An acquaintance you hit the town with. A friend is someone you call when you have to bury a body and he asks if he needs to bring his own shovel. I can count my friends on one hand. I have hundreds of acquaintences.

Know the fuckin difference.

This. Is it cool to pretend to not have friends?

This guy gets it.

It's no sweat off my back now. I was taken aback at first by how petty and vindicative these supposedly open-minded cosmopolitan friends of mine were. I hate to say it but its a real female mindset. I've got a real tightknit gang of buddies at college now though and we dont let political differences get in the way of enjoying each others company.

You

Lol . The hivemind is real