160k unconfirmed transactions and growing

not a bubble guys

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all
coindesk.com/price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw I have one but i set the transaction fee to be like 2 satoshis

when will it send?

>not having a program to predict the price of bitcoin based on the unconfirmed transactions plus the current price

kek

>little baby transactions with little fees are getting backed up
who cares. this is by design.

Jihan Wu's mining pools are spaming low fee transactions and are mining those first. If you wanna get your transaction verified, use literally 6 Satoshis per byte. Not even trolling.

>It's a feature
kek

yes, it's a feature that high fee transactions are prioritized. do you have a better system in mind? IOTA? lol.

Can't wait for when transactions will take a week to confirm. It will be a slaughter. I predict $6000 price target.

You are a moron. Every time the mempool gets spamed, the price of Bitcoin goes through the roof. How many times do we want to repeat this until you brainlet understands this connection?

>yes, it's a feature that high fee transactions are prioritized. do you have a better system in mind? IOTA? lol.

Yes, how about a transaction system that processes all transactions with equal speed by not allowing for variable "fees". Pretty stupid if you think this is a "feature" that benefits ponzicoin.

You are essentially forcing people to spend a minimum amount else the transaction value will be less than the fees charged.

The original creators of bitcoin, who are conveniently anonymous, are laughing as the hogs stampede toward the golden slaughterhouse.

why would they mine the fees they are spamming when they could make more mining higher fee txs and use that money to spam even more?

deluded core cuck.

>Every time the mempool gets spamed, the price of Bitcoin goes through the roof.
[citation needed]. Protip, it doesn't.

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all
coindesk.com/price/

You can even see an increase in mempool is correlated with rangebound price.

How about bigger blocks you dumb cuck. The absolute fucking state of core shills i swear to god.

you have your bigger block shit coin. bcash. enjoy.

And you have your literal ponzi scheme. It lacks the fundamentals that originally gave it value, and people only buy it now because they think it will make them money.

It will crumble and you'll be left behind.

Do you have BCash or do you have salt? lol, why are cashies always so angry? Just accept that BCash isn't even substantially more worth than
a centralized shitcoin like ripple.

STORE

OF

VALUE

How many unconfirmed transactions does gold have?

People agreeing that it's valuable is the fundamental that gives it value. Just because it doesn't work for the 99% doesn't mean it's broken.

You have asteroid mining in the next 30 years and the inflationary death of fiat. The stock market is just ETFs and buybacks. Value is withering away. Bitcoin is necessary.

Maybe you should use Bitcoin Cash for actual transactions or Litecoin if you hate it. Fast and cheap.

1. bitcoin may be many things but is a not a ponzi, please learn the definition

2. Dynamic fees are interesting, perhaps they should be fixed like they are with Monero

3. The original creator is most likely dead or lost his coins, either way he can never cash out since the whole world will know it.

You probably need to double spend the transaction.