What is your preferred kind of elf, Veeky Forums?

What is your preferred kind of elf, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Unofficial_Elder_Scrolls_RPG
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lB-RoAi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of those isn't an elf

I allow all elves to exist, as unfortunate as that is.

However, I only ally myself with wood elves of any colour and ofcourse christmas elves, anyone who devouts their life to the great Father Christmas is a friend of mine.

>Naiads, dryads, and djinn are types of elf

elves are for lewds

Ears must make a good handlebars.

Trust me, that's the least annoying thing about that series of pictures

Cra are not elves.

The ones literally travelling from one magical realm to another

In my head canon the female's are dominant and attracted to femininity whilst the males are submissive, feminine and attracted to masculinity which leads to the male elves preferring to spend time with male humans then females much to the ire of the female elves.

>northern ones are darker-skinned

Is this a reference to Sweden?

Wait, which 'magical realm' are we talking about?

A dead elf.

Witcher/Cyberpunk 2077

why the french kind of course

Hips. And eyebrows

What he said though

Dunmer in the Elder Scrolls games
Every other kinds of elves in Tamriel and others settings are shit

Well..

Shoot bows, dex as main stat, walk around in slut-armor half the time, think that they are better than everyone, army dictatorship, have a big stick up their butt, everyone wants them to be more lewd and to do them. Sounds like elfs to me mate

Horizontal ears are the best

DIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE KNOWS.

Deedlit and Pirotess.

:^)

The high elf. Excellent choice brother.

Smug pointy ear aryan ubermen that are objectively better then humans but have a low birthrate and their women constantly get the hairy human dick as their huge magitech empire gets eroded away by humans chimping out

In the game Symbaroum, the elves of Davokar enforce the Iron Pact without mercy. Human prospecters and treasure hunters who delve too deeply into the forest risk being shot on sight.

One Elf with a bow and a shitty attitude (which is all of them) will slaughter a whole party.

The Noldor

Well duh, Hugo Weaving is obviously an actior.

These ones or what that guys said.

Male, 5 to 5.5 foot, lean, smooth.

Jotun are ice giants so there's that.

Deedlit, Elf, Elves (DF), Bosmer and I'm sure there's many more that I'm missing.

All of this triggers me.

Sensible and easily bullied elves

Does it bother him when he walk through a small doorframe?

>female west gnome hips

Tolkien elves are the only ones I can tolerate. Everybody else seems to do them wrong.

There are no small doorframes in this world.

Tolkien.
I like to imagine a race of hobbits in the arctic swearing up and down that they're the real elves that history tells of.
And that they live a few thousand years, and after reaching 3 and a half feet at 100, slow to a millimeter or something a year, and the tallest becomes their king.

horns are superior

Good

The older I get the more I like the idea of using straight up keebler/christmas elves.

Best part is you can just combine the various dwarf, hobbit, and gnome ideas with elves and create one magical manlet race. Works pretty well if you ask me.

I like to imagine gnomes as 1-foot-tall man-like trolls, kinda. Turn into stone in the sunlight, but turn back in the shade. Live completely underground. Might be related to hobbits or dwarves.

>all these elves from no tabletop or PnP
>video game elves
>anime elves
It's like nobody here plays traditional games or ever touched a rulebook. Tolkien elves are allowed, of course

Ah yes, because whose favourite elf type isn't the androgynous sometimes futa of Dand 5e or the generic snobs of Shadowrun. Most settings will have their races as incredibly bland and generic caricatures so people have more room to "be creative"

It's because Tolkien/D&D elves and all derivatives from them are boring overused shit.

Dead elves

wait, witcher and cyberpunk are the same universe?!?!?!

The ones that zuck ya dick

Yes, CD Project created the Witcher and will timetravel him into Cyberpunk 2077.

fucking radical.

Best zealot society in all of fantasy.

It is heavily implied so. We are, afterall, talking about a setting/lore/universe where travel between dimensions and/or other worlds/universes is possible.

It's also implied that some of the character's even visited medieval Earth.

Exemplars, each a centuries-old master of their craft. In terms of skill and experience among mortals, they are near peerless, and are often very concerned with the far-reaching consequences and world-threatening events of the world. Consequently, however, they are rather dry and do not make for good companions. Calculating and wise, they are respected and sought for council, but rarely loved. They are the sort that you want at your side in battle, but never during merry-making.

Wow that's gotta suck for them. If I was in that position I wouldn't help people, I don't like being used and dropped. You want me to save the world with you, fine, but we're gonna have a good time while we do it.

LOTR elves with relatively normal point ears are ok as are the non RPG related Christmas and Keebler elves. The super long earred anime elf style is weeaboo garbage.

>Implying anyone actually pays attention to that bit in 5E.
>Implying wizards and dragons aren't just as bad, if not worse.

The Elves from Athel Loren seem like they can have a good time.

High/Wood Elves from WHFB are pretty good, their aesthetics and their lore is interesting, without Tolkienesque mary suing. They have an important role in world affairs (HE does at least), but they're not the best at everything, and does need the other races from time to time.

Lorwyn ones.

From OP's pic
>Warcraft
>Wakfu
>Elder Scrolls
>LotR

From the all around choice of elf
>Lewd Weeb elves
>Elves with character
>Elves who don't just talk the talk about being better than anybody but also walk the walk and put a bitch into place
>Elves who are bros

Typical world building of comicbook fantasy. And don't you guys dare pretend none of you haven't done this on some level, too, because we all start out like this. Maybe not to the extent of trying to reinvent the wheel (Looking at you, Dwarves who have trolltails and Gorgons who are Warcraft orcs), however we all tried taking an established concept and give it our own "original" spin.

>Tolkien-esque mary-sueing
I can't believe I still read this in Veeky Forums in every elf-thread.

Wolfram!

So, Christian is responsible for all the lame "kill elves" spamming when he's not begging people to pay attention to him. Good to know.

Fuck off, Christian, you ban dodging retard.

Ciri says she has been to a world where men wage wars from great range, have things which they can communicate over distances and shit like that

Mah n'wah

I know the Dunmer arent really tabletop, but the are the best elves
Combining the stuck up cuntiness of elves with a rather original and foreign culture, with smaller cultures within, such as the difference between the Great Houses, but also between the Houses and the Ashlanders
Not the standard tree lovers or super attuned to magic

Lorwyn or Shadowmoor?

Why the netch are you even asking? You're not a N'wah, are you?
Because bad things happen to N'wahs....

>I know the Dunmer arent really tabletop
Except there's a TES tabletop.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Unofficial_Elder_Scrolls_RPG

Why?

>got shit on by a bunch of slavic space marine knockoffs and a couple of humans with a dwarf
>metal

I know, that is why I said "not really"
Sure TES has a tabletop game, but it's unofficial and came out long after the games
For me, it feels a bit weird to say that the Dunmer are a tabletop elf race
But all in all, it's rather subjective to many people
In this thread people are already saying that almost only vidya and anime elves are posted

Sauce?

Oh fuck, is that Shindol Emergence?

Eva is best girl, prove me wrong. (Protip: You can't)

It's a reference to Norway. They got dark skin because their blood is made of petroleum.

Obscenely idealized, like pic related, but in all human phenotypes. Asian Elves, German Elves, Celtic Elves and Eskimo Elves, etc.

Alternatively, the best Elves are the ones that have been dead for hundreds of years but were replaced by Yuan-Ti Purebloods to no one's notice. "Oh, it's your custom to bathe before meals in this big bronze snake bathtub? Okay, when in Elf-Land, I guess."

a dead one

That shit was a depressing read.

I am all about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lB-RoAi4

For deep, committed loving.

>Alternatively, the best Elves are the ones that have been dead for hundreds of years but were replaced by Yuan-Ti Purebloods to no one's notice. "Oh, it's your custom to bathe before meals in this big bronze snake bathtub? Okay, when in Elf-Land, I guess."

All of my yes. I'm stealing this.

That is a draenei.

That is hilarious! I knew Poles loved Cyberpunk 2020 but not that they would insert Easter Eggs about it into The Witcher.

That's a Draenei/Eredar, son.

So much wasted potential on that front, all just to push some asspull redemption arc...

Meh, same difference.

>I miss Triss

Yes, they sure do have a lot in common.

It's not really that. CDProjekt will we making the Cyberpunk game so they threw one line of dialogue that could be about it into the third game but nothing confirms it.
It's not even an easter egg, just a little ambiguous reference.

literally a space goat

>tolkien elves overused
>NPC-only demigods that only spring into action when shit hits the fan

Hahahah, NO.

I personally make use of Tolkien elves. The only elves that are playable are either half-elves (counts as regular RPG elves) or lesser elves (counts as regular RPG half-elves).

Episode 13 when? WHEN?!

In the year 2050.

>wanting more mujahideen elves