drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NdFZBCc7BE
mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009316
pastebin.com/F8DTvhHZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Velbers

THEY have lore? The fuck's their damage? What even ARE they? Is Archimedes like Elizabeth in that he's taken over by their bullshit cells, like Attila in being their drone or just helping them for shits and giggles? As far as I can tell they're invading the Earth because fuck you, that's why. At least Notes gave the reason of Gaia issuing a distress call/death curse.

The Velbers just come across like they're doing a bad Anti-Spiral cosplay, now with 200% more alien waifs.

>666
Is this a Horrorterror speaking?

Anyway, that's what Seers and the Ring of Void are for.

Jumpers, what was your lewdest jump?

I don't quite know who Kiara is but from what I remember being told she wiped out Earth just to charge a super attack.

What planet is the Velber a TYPE of?

Jumpers!

Tell me your tales of despair and heart-break.

Each of the Velbers had a full page with the character data book that came with Extella. I just read the translation notes from Beast's Lair when people talked about it on IRC before because it seemed interesting. The Velbers as far as humanity knows are basically the Beta from Muv Luv, except they're all TYPEs, or superior to TYPEs. They're not invading Earth because fuck you, they're invading Earth because they're like garbage disposal and periodically go about doing this with civilizations. Archimedes I think wasn't even a proper servant at all, just an Anticell that took up the powers of an Automaton. Not entirely sure about that one.

No one knows, but it took the Harvest Star like fourteen thousand years to get to Earth so presumably it's a planet very far away.

Hellsing. Did you know that attempting to become a True Vampire (the Alucard sort) requires you to be a virgin? Otherwise, you'll turn into a ghoul.
Needless to say, once my jumper was successfully turned, he spent some time taking advantage of no longer have to protect his maidenhood.

Is Fate Akasha its own dimension? Can I reach it with perks that enable travel to adjoining "realms"?

>they're invading Earth because they're like garbage disposal and periodically go about doing this with civilizations

...how the hell is this different from "fuck you"?

It's a lot less personal?

But I meant "fuck you" in the sense of "they're doing it for nonexistant, arbitrary reasons that aren't developed and serve no meaningful purpose"

So, what kind of shit at minimum do I need to survive Fate's Class War? Would the strength to move aircraft carriers, EX-rank God-hand, durability to survive nukes, immunity to magic and instant death effects, and speed enough to see bullets as standing still be a good start?

The Akasha, or Swirl of the Root, or Void, or whatever, in fate technically includes all nasuverse realities, it's both the source of all things, and the repository of all things. Theoretically though you should be able to go there with the right perks, but it's not a "good idea", usually it causes people to basically breakdown into nothing. Basically though it is just outside of reality, it's not necessarily that hard to get to, it's just really difficult if you are restricted to the magic system of the nasuverse.

They don't have that concept? "Fuck You" is what the Ars Goetia were doing to humanity in Grand Order, the Velber are just following programming from something. Even the Anticell are apparently just trying to break Mooncell because they're programmed to do so for their call home signal.

Seems like a very good start.

Where can I find this lore?

Is me. Just got back from sleeping.
Is another user, but summarizes my thoughts.

The headset can't kill you in Sword Art (The game, not the jump.) Unless you take A Game Not Meant To Be Played. Every other danger is mundane. It should be Tier 0.

>super vampires
The scope and depth of my knowledge related to Twilight is limited to memes. I'd expect most endgame RPG parties to trash them based on in game feats compared to your description. This is without getting into D&D and BBS, which I would place above most RPGs.

See , that's what I actually meant-they're just a bullshit plot device made up to give Servants something to point at and go "oh noes, she's too stronk"

At least one TYPE had way, way more personality than this.

Beast's Lair? Somebody on IRC put a link to there when they were discussing it.

Well, if you've got all that, I assume you have other things to supplement it. Honestly, that should be enough to compete with most Servants except Gilgamesh probably, whose main "flaw" is that he's relatively unskilled and weak for all his BS.

It's a pretty big flaw desu, means all he can do is lob most of them at you rather than actually use their special abilities.

>Is this a Horrorterror speaking?
Huh. How appropriate.

>Anyway, that's what Seers and the Ring of Void are for.
Fair enough. A Seer of Light can do it as in canon (though that still requires the "grace of the gods"), but I'm not sure how you the Ring of Void would help you?

Hm, a Seer of Void could probably also navigate there. Maybe one of Hope, Time, or Space could try it too, but those don't really seem geared for it?

Ironically Extella has a lot more plot development to it with the character books than Notes, it's just that Nasu literally can't describe the Fate Covenant without digging himself into a ridiculous hole. This is a civilization that has developed interstellar travel, possibly superluminal travel, is implied to be controlling the growth of many different species including humans, and can create TYPE-like beings. There's literally no way humanity can fight against this. Not even GO reaches the implied power levels that this anonymous civilization has. iirc even the ending of Extella implied that Earth was basically SOL, and it was just a matter of time. In really reminds me of Halo, except humanity here is a lot more concentrated than the UNSC, and the Covenant already know where Earth is, they just haven't gotten a return call from the Glassing Fleet.

Yeah, but Class War gets rid of that flaw, because now he has stats and skills of probably several knight classes.

>but I'm not sure how you the Ring of Void would help you?
Wasn't that how Lord English did it?

Aside being a Heir of Void.

That's kind of overkill for just surviving. The vast majority of the servants can't even harm you, and you are way too fast for any servant that doesn't have EX ranked Agility or some speed boosting NP.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NdFZBCc7BE

FSX jump when?

Nah, he used the Ring (and timetravel) to do his Always Already There thing. So basically just the appearing/disappearing trick, most likely with the Ring's invisibility.

I believe he navigated the Furthest Ring by being a insanely stubborn asshole and stringing together a ridiculous number of small timetravelling "hops" across very short distances, to move in something like a straight line despite that normally being impossible there? Would have to check that again to be sure though.

That is so bullshit but a Page of Time could do that right?

What was the range on Atomic Density Manipulation, again? Line of sight?

The headset can't kill you unless you take the drawback? What happens if you die in-game?

No, it can. With the headset, it's just guaranteed to kill you, regardless of your defenses and immunities.

Okay, first off, you enter the jump a year before the jump starts. So, step one is going to be preventing the Eizenberns from summoning berserker Heracles.

You can do this by fucking with them, or by summoning one yourself. Now, they'll probably try to summon something strong anyways, but it won't have God Hand, which is great.

Step two is going to be blowing up Kotomine's church. Specifically, the basement. Bluntly put, there's a bunch of almost dead oprhans down there that Gil uses as a battery. Now, killing them won't kill him, but it will make him much weaker. Independent action, even one as high as his, isn't meant for full scale combat without a secondary energy source.

Two and a half, make sure Kotomine is in the church when it blows up. He's a pain in the ass, who can only be happy by making others suffer. Just, kill him.

There's more, but those are the big one's.

You're massively over-hyping them.

All you really need is a decent physical enhancement perk (Leaky Limiter + Fighting Spirit from Mushoku Tensei is a good choice) and a few solid anti-magic perks (Empty Night and GotTI) to completely shit on all of them. Pick up Ragna Blade from Slayers and their defenses completely cease to mean anything. At this point you're so powerful that it's practically impossible, barring unbelievably specific Noble Phantasms, for them to beat you even if they all fought you at once. Pick up a few Extra Life powers/items and you're basically invincible.

They regenerate mana as if they're living, so that church thing won't help much.

mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009316

It seemed to me that he wasn't just talking about vanishing but also apoearing where he wanted.

> You could always travel to another session and steal their shit.
> I guess so? Good luck trying to navigate the Furthest Ring though.
> Try not to bump into the gods.

> tfw I took Royal Fuschia Blood in this most recent rebuild, which grants a great resistance to the Horrorterrors natural affect.
> A good portion of my companions' classpects are heavily geared towards making friends with people.
> Whereas I am a Thief of Light.
> Before the last rebuild, my most frequently held upon perk was Grimdarkness.

> You could always travel to another session and steal their shit.
> Try not to bump into the gods.

I feel as if a great light has been shown to me. One I did not notice before.
And it was always my destiny to reach for it.
Yes. Thankyou, friend anonymous.

It was always going to be this way.

Thats not the point. The point is to cut down on Gil's energy supply. They might regenerate, yeah, but it still means he has less.

Is this a creator ruling?

Or am I just bad at reading comprehension?

If you die in game without the drawback, the headset will probably still try to cook your brain, but if you have defenses against that, you should be fine.

Maybe? Lord is kind of fucking bullshit as a Class, but in this instance it seems to be more a matter of being stubborn enough to go through the effort of constantly making all these countless little jumps for however long you need to travel.

Remember, it looks like he moves smoothly when travelling by Sarcophagus. So each of those little bits of timetravle would move you forward almost imperceptibly.

Normally it's 10 meters, but it can be longer for easy/well-practised things. Or shorter for complex things.

And yet he needs his sarcophagus to travel through the Furthest Realm.

So I'm guessing the vanishing and appearing just means going invisible and intangible whenever he wants. That'd still let him appear in places he has no business fucking with.

Mind you, that's just my guess.

Mardukth, in your opinion what would the likely consequences of a Devil-Tiger who used the Third Magic on himself be?

Also, what kind of fun things could you do with the First using the Artful Temple?

>Maybe? Lord is kind of fucking bullshit as a Class, but in this instance it seems to be more a matter of being stubborn enough to go through the effort of constantly making all these countless little jumps for however long you need to travel.
>Remember, it looks like he moves smoothly when travelling by Sarcophagus. So each of those little bits of timetravle would move you forward almost imperceptibly.
So basically you need boredom immunity and a lot of don't go made from subjective time things? Either that or just be THAT stubborn of an ass? Not asking bout the other defenses he has, for he's kinda bullshit because of all that, just what was needed to evac a Void session.

>And yet he needs his sarcophagus to travel through the Furthest Realm.

Yeah, the coat is for travelling, the void to navigate it.

That's what I understood anyway. They don't really talk too much about the rings anyway.

Can the Fire Emblem Fates options "Loving Companion" and "Fated Companion" be taken multiple times?

Can it get... quite a bit longer with easier/more-practiced patterns?

Get that subatomic telekinesis combo from teen titans, with a lot of learning pekrs it should be able to do the same, and at far greater range.

Pretty sure that's only molecular level?

Would it be possible to use the power provided by Dimension Lord from DC Occult to increase the size of the relevant dimension via magic?

>With enough practice you'll be able to
manipulate matter down to the microscopic scale.

Alright, my bad. Probably wanked it a bit too much. Although, "microscopic scale" is not exactly narrowly defined.

I'm gonna say no.

Though if you have done type of magic from another jump that could expand a dimension, I don't see why you couldn't use the Dimension's power to fuel that magic.

In Practical Guide to Evil, does acting villainous as a hero or vice-versa prevent you from using your name powers?

Damn, was going to have the expansion of the realm as part of my story there. Ah well, thanks for answering.

Depends on the name and how far out of that name's comfort zone you're acting.
Sparing a Hero as the Squire of the Black Knight will hurt your power a lot.

Yup.

So, in the new fate jump, is there anything that wish granting could do, assuming nigh-infinite mana, that I wouldn't be able to do with the first magic`?

>Mardukth, in your opinion what would the likely consequences of a Devil-Tiger who used the Third Magic on himself be?
From the description in the jump, it seem like they'd work fine together? Seems to be much like Yozi-Body Unity in allowing you to be immaterial or material as you please? Though your immaterial soul body might be very shiny, with an Exaltation attached to it.

Not really sure how the perpetual motion machine soul thing works, so I can't say anything on that...

So yeah, sorry... I know next to nothing about Fate, so I'm not sure what to say about it?

>Also, what kind of fun things could you do with the First using the Artful Temple?
Probably the same things as you could with the First in other places, except not limited by things like: "Is this thing I want to make even possible?"

Pretty much, yeah.

But he doesn't really need to navigate like others do? The whole advantage of his method is that it allows straight-line travel.

Well, there's no upper limit on range really. It'd just take a lot of practise to increase the range to more significant distances.

Yes.

Who are you going to choose?

Make Matter from nothing.

It also said it could actually create people( a small army) to fight for you, which I think is not an actual ability that Illya or other wish craft users possess.

Would ambiguous names be immune to this or are they obliged to stay grey?

Unclear from the canon. Judging from Ranger it seems like if you're ambiguous you can do whatever the fuck you want?

Thanks for answer, but I meant the opposite. What I wanna know is if it is worth it for me to buy wish granting when I already have the first magic, and an arbitrarily large amount of training with it.

Ambiguous names can do whatever they want, however you'd have to pass on the Hero's bullshit learning ability to stay Ambiguous and I don't think either of the sides in that setting like an Ambiguous named running around, so there's that trade off.

>you'd have to pass on the Hero's bullshit learning ability
Ranger canonically has Learn, and so do most transitionary Names, iirc.
Jumpmaker said they'd be making changes as more info is released, as well.

No, The true magics are pretty much superior to anything that most of the modern magicraft users have come up with. I suppose it depends on what your trying to accomplish with it.

Yes, because you can brute-force any magic system to do whatever is possible in said system. The First Magic is its own thing, and is not necessarily able to do what every magic in the chain can.

You have only 3 Aspects, do you really want to trade one of them off for LEARN?

Never mind, this user has explained it a bit better.

I swear that jump is such a CP vampire. I've already given up on that sweet fire eye, and now I'll have to let go one of the best loyality perks as well. Curse you Valeria!

At leat the fact that from now on I'm basically a magic god will comfort me...

Make your own magic eyes. Magic them into loyalty.

My waifu Soleil needs a waifu of her own in the form of Ophelia. I don't really want to tear them away from their parents, so I was thinking to keep them more or less inactive in My Castle using the Housing Supplement?

I have a crazy idea.

Cosmic Fact in the Marvel jump was ruled to make you an official Marvel hero in any universe where Marvel Comics is published. I checked desuarchive to be sure.

But does this apply to other Marvel universes as well? If I take Cosmic Fact and then go to the MCU, will I meet an alternate version of myself?

What do you think would happen if I imported a DC character into Marvel and had them take Cosmic Fact?

You'd get weird stuff like an MCU Superman movie in worlds like reality or Kryptonians in other Marvel universes.

Why can't you be the waifu, user?

*keep the parents there, not my active companions of Soleil, Ophelia, and freebie Dwyer.

>You'd get weird stuff like an MCU Superman movie in worlds like reality or Kryptonians in other Marvel universes.
what?

Because threesomes, that's why.

Cosmic Fact makes you a canon Marvel hero in any world where Marvel Comics is published.

So for example, if I imported a companion that was originally from a DC setting into the Marvel Comics jump and had them take Cosmic Fact, that would make them an official Marvel hero as well.

Meaning that in any real world setting after that like for example Generic Videogame Developer, if I were to look up Marvel heroes that DC character would be listed as one of them.

The example I gave was Superman.

That example would probably work, but I don't think the others would, as I'm pretty sure the perk only affects you rather than the rest of the world (barring your status as a comic-book character).

Gross.

Is Enhanced Mastery from Worm actually a learning booster, or is it more knowledge absorption/collection? The former should help you learn faster, to include spells, concepts, and martial techniques-specific things, as well as the theory behind them. It seems more like the latter, though, as it inexplicably pulls knowledge from nowhere to bring you up to par with the (subjective) experts of a certain field, and then dramatically slows down.

So no meeting AU counterparts of myself in any Marvel setting after taking Cosmic Fact?

Noob questions (sorry).

In WoD-MtA, I can level my Gnosis and learn more Arcana in Jump, right? Whatever I purchase with CP is just for the start of the Jump?

Also, equipment that can be bought with CP, can that be bought/found/crafted in the jumps or if I don't buy it with CP is it forever out of my reach?

Likely not, unfortunately.

It's a learning booster. The slow down is because of inherent diminishing returns in the process of learning things, not any limit of the power. WormAnon addressed this just the other day, go back in the threads a bit and I'm sure you can find it.

There's a cap at Gnosis 5 for Archmage reasons.
No, but buying it makes it so it reappears in your warehouse if broken, unless it's money.

Eh, it was worth a shot.

I like perks that affect other setting besides the jump that the perk originates from.

So is it a valid jump? Or is it like the joke jumps/supplements in that it can't actually be used?

It's on the drive, it's valid. Someone in the thread with a four inch splinter embedded right in their asshole complaining at you doesn't change that. Just don't try to game it.

Feel free to use it. It's not actually THAT powerful. More useful.

>joke jumps can't actually be used?
b-but my build for Salt jump...?

It's a bit like Lost Odyssey: It offers stuff at a way higher level than what's in the setting, but it's not exactly chain-breaking. It's not really much worse than our patented dick formula.

OK. First of all, tha ks for the answers.

So it says I start with 1 Gnosis and I can bump that, and learn some extra Arcana levels, at creation but I assume that the other mages, or through my own study, I can get these higher during the 10 years. That right?
The leveling chart makes sense if I can, otherwise why show up to a 10th Arcanum.

Any jump can be used, just some people here will ree at you if you try to have badwrongfun and use a jump they don't like.

>patented dick formula
?

The combination of several jumps with ship import options that also granted increases in size.
IIRC, if you start with the Asgerd you'd end up with a "ship" around the size of Neptune.

Hey Mardukth, can you get the non-reclamation Yozi to open their Charms up to you in other Exalted jumps. or does it have to be in the Infernals one?

It could work akin to a watered down version of Tattletale's power. You extrapolate advanced knowledge from lower level knowledge, allowing you to learn things without needing a tutor. You could learn anything simply by practicing it by yourself and don't require external assistance. I'd imagine that, unlike TT's power, your power can't go all Sherlock Holmes but that it grants you the ability to gain muscle memory at equal speed to become good at whatever you're doing. You can't make ridiculous leaps of logic like TT but you can instantly learn kung-fu and be good at it where she couldn't.

At higher levels it become harder to learn things because there's generally a limit on how good you can be at something. Once you reach the level of effective mastery, the level at which experts such as professors and professional athletes operate, it becomes difficult to increase beyond that level because you're hitting the point where there isn't much room left for improvement without the introduction of some new ability, model, or source of information.

At least that's how I fanwank it to work in my chain.

Build time!

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 Jump 057e-1:
CP: 1000
Drawback:
Let’s Go Kamen Riders [+000]
Pay the Piper [+200]
Unleash the Greed x4 (Arctic, Venom, Wild, & Rodent) [+800]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
I’ve covered wars, you know? [Free]
Working in Shadows [Free]
How Prototypical [-100]
Select, Collect, Show Me Your Best Set [-200]
Plug n’ Play [-300]
The Power Cosmic [-300]
Gear [+200]:
Legend Rider Movie Belt (Prototype Ranger Belt, Power Morpher, Bionic Arm, Jumper’s Guide to Incan Super Science, Blueprint-Z, Dummy Black, Prototype Ixa Belt, Seed of Light, Lord of Speed, Coin Flip, Tri-Memory Driver, & Mysterious Package) [-600]
Cool Jacket and Shades [Free]
Bowl of Never Ending Udon [Free]
Prototype Combo Driver (Coin Flip & Tri-Memory Driver) [-400]
Mysterious Package [-300]
Gaia Memories: Dragon, Diamond, Zero
Core Medals: Toad & Crocodile
Scenario: Unlimited Colors

Neo-Heisei Shitty Writeing: pastebin.com/F8DTvhHZ

There's some import thing in titanfall that leads it to be multiple times the size of the solar system IIRC