Can Inquisitors personally rule over planets?

Can Inquisitors personally rule over planets?

Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOi3CzZjV0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not technically, but some probably have defacto control. Especially after deposing a corrupt governor one might take up leading the planet until they're done searching the higher escalons for other corruption and picking a new governor.

Torquemada Coteaz might be the closest thing in the fluff.

You dont even need to be an Inquisitor

youtube.com/watch?v=LOi3CzZjV0M
What just one Commissar thats all you need?

KRIEGER NO IT'S A TRAP

So sayyy if a planetary Governor and his cabinet somehow ohhh I don't know came into possession of some forbidden, corrupting set of artifacts that sorta just ended up on their persons and I just conveniently happen to be in the area and publicly execute them after a completely fair trial with no bribes, threats, kidnappings, cogitator sack beatings, or releasing raptor-dogs on people oh or rolling to seduce I'd be well within my rights to just sit my butt in the Governors chair which I totally wouldn't turn into a gold encrusted Throne while having a "thorough investigation" that certainly wouldn't last until I probably happen to get bisected by a demon decades later?

Probably not, but another more zealous inquisitor might come and fuck you over.

Also post inquisitors.

Just hope your peers have something better to do than look into your affairs. It's not like corrupt inquisitors are unheard of.
It would probably be more effective to put someone on the throne and just take a shit ton of money from the planet though, An inquisitor who works alone not being seen in a few decades isn't probably that strange, and I doubt a face lift and a ride to a tropical island retirement planet would be that hard to afford relatively speaking. I'm pretty sure the only thing stopping inquisitors from doing that shit is the process in which they're appointed

So just murder any other Inquisitor who asks to many questions. Got it.

My inquisitor is a bit of a huge prideful jackass so I'll probably have to find a way that won't flustered his Jimmies too hard if someone sits on his thro- I mean chair

> and just take a shit ton of money from the planet
Starting to sound more like a Rogue Trader.

Honestly the only thing separating the two is faith

>Inquisitors
>Faith
They're power drunk maniacs

T. Burning Heretic

Sure

They usually put a puppet in charge tho

This will not end well

What are they going to do? Kill me?

And someone be too overt with that power threatens all of them. They come down pretty hard when Inquisitors get *too* bold.

Hector Rex?
More like Smelltor Rex

Nigga what he's easily the same size as that Terminator Grey Knight.

sauce nigga?

Google