>autist-user didn't make a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8Wpp7kNz
youtube.com/watch?v=9uKIeamPi2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here have a hard one

battlemage 4 lyf

Where were you when CYOA was kill?

This had some nice ideas for a Superhero CYOA, but is dead.

Making my CYOA

You should revive it!

Last thread and pastebin, jesus guys

That's what i am trying to do, i am bad at making them, but there are many unfinished CYOAs that were finished by other people because i kept reposting those dead WIPs. I am like a support class cyoa user.

Waiting for Battlemage 2, Monster Hunter 2, and Lavender updates.

The guy who made this thread thinks you're autistic if you want helpful links or even just quality CYOAs.

That's not reviving. That's spamming dead cyoa. You're like the cancer class cyoa user.

What a time to be alive. I haven't played Lavender though.

Don't forget Necromancer.

I remember a few days ago he made a thread and the boasted about how it made him horny thinking about pissing off all those "autists" who wanted links.

It was dangerously autistic and unaware.

This is pretty good.

pastebin.com/8Wpp7kNz

I've also seen him go on a rant about how much he hates 'general' being used in the thread name.

>Arabelle Meyer

That's nothing. One time, I saw him eat a kitten.

>You're like the cancer class cyoa user.
hey no bully

But I specialized in the bully magics tree.

Finally made my own Stardust build. It doesn't feel perfect and I would prefer something less adventurous but CYOAs like this one are like 85% combat related options so fun comfy builds are much harder to make. Don't know if it's the newest version of Stardust.

Blade runner (total credits 638m total cost 638m)
Origins: Federation Spec Ops Forces
Skills: basic/standard piloting, ship gunnery, standard combat, computer science/csec,
diplomacy, advanced piloting (spent 4m on 2 additional skills)
Titles: The Sleeper (210m) and The Nemesis (180m)

The federation ordered me to investigate rumours about huge rogue drone army ravaging systems located in the space of Luos Syndicate (The Sleeper title). My job is to find those drones and check if they can be a threat to the federation (they can). Some Talon cunt is also looking for them and she wants to kill me to make sure Talons will be the first to find and possibly subjugate those drones (The Nemesis title).

Spec ops perk (4m off triglav and federation hulls) sucks, advanced weapons or hull mod discounts would be better.

Does the first one -only- cause baldness?

someone obviously has daddy issues.. over anime even. is the author the type of person who plasters MLP all over his room and then yells ITS REAL DAD when he asks you to grow the fuck up?

There's no downside to the second one. Why would you pick anything else?

its true tho

no downside? dude you become a skeleton at night. that means you cant jerk off while you're sitting at the computer at night because you no longer have a dick, you cant go out to hit the bars to meet girls with your mates because you're fucking skelly and everyone remotely sane would get the hell away from you and theres nothing actually remotely practical about being a skeleton however invulnerable it is

Posting relatively old CYOA.

When exposed to the light of the moon. So close your blinds.

It looked so nice.
You should manage to remake/revive/redo it somehow, because I like the concept.

It says you become a skeleton when exposed to moonlight, as long as you're indoors, you'll be fine. Plus, being a skeleton means you can pull stupid pranks on people, like having a good romp in the graveyard and spooking people.
Or, you know, skeleton gangrape.

Primary ship
x21 riptide (IV) 45-4 41m (322m total)

SHIP AI remington (covert ops)
energy (32m) solar panels 2m, 2xfission 20+10 30m
shields (12 m) 07+11 18/25 advanced shielding +11 24-12 12m
command mod banshee (4x4 16m) (emp in a cone)
no hull mods

weapons (total 105m) (max energy use 6)
3 spinal 28m 2 ragefire railguns (16 + 1x8) 24m, 1 heavy laser cannon 4m
18 broadside 71m 6 heavy laser cannons (8 + 5x4) 28m, 4 missile launchers (10 + 3x5) 25m, 8 flak cannons (4 + 7x2) 18m
6 point def 6m 5 light laser cannons (2 + 4x1) 6m (1 point for salvage harvester)

industrial eq (3m) salvage harvester 3m (req 1 cargo space)
e-war eq (50m) everything except penetration

rooms (er) 12/14, 3 cargo space rooms (cs) total 54m
crew 1m
officers 2m 1er
standard infirmary 2m 1er
standard mess hall 2m 1er
tavern 2m (combined with mess hall)
lounge/recreational room 1m 1er
lab 3m 1 er
engi bay 3m (+1 cs) 1 er
hypercomm/digisec 6m 1 er
advanced arsenal 9m 1 er
training room 3m 1 er
tp platform 5m 1 er
meat fridge 4m 1 er
aqua garden 3m 1 er
upgraded security 8m
+2 cs

SECONDARY SHIPS
X61 Stark (149,5m total)
ai remington (covert ops)
energy 51m solar panlers 1m anti matter core 50m
shields aegis (20m 50-30) 3+14 17/25
command mod 2m columbus (elusive)
hull mods: active cloaking 6m
composition scanner 4m

weapons (total 58m)
4 spinal 34m 1 torpedo silo 14m 1 tesla overcharger 12m 2 heavy laser cannons 2x4 8m
4 broadside 22m 2 tesla overchargers 2x6 12m 2 missile launchers 2x5 10m
2 point defence 2m 2 light laser cannons 2x1 2m

SECOND X61 (111,5m total) is exactly the same except some weapons are cheaper because I already purchased them once.

Picked expensive anti matter instead of power capacitors because I want to make sure that my fighters will have enough energy for long scouting missions. Those two are the eyes and ears of my mission. Didn't buy a lot of heavy hitting weapons because my plan is to avoid confrontations with bigger ships.

Reposting this, because I like it.

What kind of faggot would choose anything but Asexual Ascendancy?

SKELETONS HAVE NO TASTE BUDS

THEY CAN'T EVEN DRINK COFFEE

LOOK AT THIS SKELETON

HE IS SUFFERING

Tesla overchargers (why the fuck is their range so low???) on fighters and banshee mod on primary ship should be really helpfull against drones. If I manage to stun some targets I have torpedos and railguns to take destroy them easily.

I always pick 2, since I have a huge panty fetish and the uncensored image has them flashing you.

He's not suffering, look at that grin on his face. He's enjoying his skeleton life.

He's suffering because he is at Denny's.

Theoretically, I should pick Asexual Ascendancy in a heartbeat. It would fix basically all of my problems.

But all my friends like Hearthstone, and I can't just leave them behind. I owe them better than that, for all the times they've been there for me.

The other most responsible option is The Perfect Partner - I mean, if she's literally perfect for me, why would I ever even /want/ to cheat on her? That bit makes little sense.

CREW (69,5m total with archetypes)
pilots 21m conrad 5m, tera 7m, dorian 9m
engineers 7m mereille 4m adan 3m
doc bethany 1m kelly free
gunners 8m faith 4m clara 4m
combat 12m sophie 2m darrel 4m martin 6m
csec veslav 6m
scientist sarah 3m
chef jorgen 1m

archetypes 250+15named/310 (10m total)
navy operators x100 6m
navy soldiers x100 3m
engineers x50 1m

Tera will be my second in command on the cruiser. Dorian and Conrad will pilot the fighters.

>not wanting to have an immense library of knowledge in your head
>not wanting the supremacy and clarity of mind that comes with rejecting all sexual and romantic desires
>not wanting to achieve the pinnacle of Wizardry

Skeletons always look like they're smiling, that's how their bones are shaped.

user, he's at Denny's, the natural state of all beings at a Denny's is suffering.

And their bones are shaped like that because they are content.

>if she's literally perfect for me, why would I ever even /want/ to cheat on her?
Boredom and a need for variety. Whether or not that would be a problem for you or not depends on your personality and upbringing, but a sure way to combat it would be trying new things.

contracts 148m
search and res t4 28m
acheron t3 24m
ace t3 28m
rogue drones t3 18m
heat t3 32m
and the fire grows t4 18m

Didn't take This Land and All aboard because it would feel inappropriate, considering I'm working for the military. Would spent the money on hull upgrades for my ships.

Posting the dlcs too because fuck you that's why.

Slightly newer. Threesome with Faith and Sophie would be nice.

The love can bloom potential from Styx is too tempting.

Which one of these is SDA's waifu?
I would guess Sya'ra Degala for the fetishes, but SDA says he's a plebeian and hates yandere.

>tfw just finished a five hour waifu image search and have 1,500 images to sort through

Please kill me.

I was a little disappointed by SD 2.0 not having

a Herald Carrier class
or the lack of new missions

Nope, he's a full fledged Ley'rafag. Read his quest, it was honestly good and had cute ship crew shenanigans.

sorry for the delay , my connection derped, here are the other pages.

My condolences, user.
I hope your waifucraft goes well.

Huh. I'd have put my money on Sya'ra, or My'hra Jos for the Anal + ass worship (both underlined) and the smug personality.
Ley'ra only likes anal, and it isn't even underlined!

He ships Sya'ra and Ley'ra hard. He was so bad about it, people were worried that if you waifued one they'd cheat on you with the other, and it wa a real concern with how he acted.

Speaking of, there's quite a few Stardust references in the new Battlemage:
>Sera Degala - Sya'ra Degala
>Lea Laur - Ley'ra Laur
Not to mention they look the same and I've seen other last names shared.

Elyon and the ifraix race was also from his quest.

Mana as an energy source; new Weapon Forge has the guy in the beginning talking about mana-powered ships.

They are in the same universe, at least in different times.

Create Unlimited Waifu works!
Add ten more waifus to your cyoa each thread.

Now I'm thinking, what if the Detritus is the Fire Legion?

Wait you're joking right? Never pegged him for a lesbian-fag. Or for being an Angel-fag.
>REEEE THESE ARE FOR PURE LESBIAN SEX ONLY!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM
If you can find more, please post them. I'm not into space so I didn't read Star Dust.

Read Styx's profile and the "Good Luck" voice form Star Fox came to mind when reading that.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uKIeamPi2Y

>Speaking of, there's quite a few Stardust references in the new Battlemage:
>>Sera Degala - Sya'ra Degala
>>Lea Laur - Ley'ra Laur
>Not to mention they look the same and I've seen other last names shared.
Didn't even notice. Well I guess I know whom I'm picking since if they're anything like their counterparts they're into rough anal.

No, it was more of a "Sya'ra's trying to get Ley'ra laid" sorta thing. That's what was happening in the quest, and Ley'ra was the MC's love interest.

The corrupted picture in the Guard Duty quest for Battlemage was also used in the Stardust quest to show us what the Fire Legion looked like. It was in the last thread before he stopped running it. I can't find the archive right now, but they're on sup/tg/. There's probably a lot more references if you read through it all but I don't remember much.

I can't wait for the lewd version of Battle Mage.

>He ships Sya'ra and Ley'ra hard. He was so bad about it, people were worried that if you waifued one they'd cheat on you with the other, and it wa a real concern with how he acted.
Just waifu both like in his story.

At the end of Weapon Forge the character also mentions being shipped off to Ziona.
Only thing weird about that is, if the whole world is screwed over by Detritus, how does this dude not know about it? How are they so calm?
I still gotta make a new build. haven't done it since I learnt we got points for both the handle and the weapon-head.

Dude, they were in a previous relationship where Sya'ra forced Ley'ra into sex and SDA gushed about how Sya'ra would want to get with her again.

Doesn't work if you hate want of them. It's easy to hate Sya'ra too with her abrasive personality.

Don't forget the angel and demon waifu who are cheating on you with a battlemage.

This may be a silly question, but when it says "max crew", is the number including yourself or excluding yourself?

Oh shit I didn't see the end part there.

It seems like the Detritus are only on Ziona. I bet the other stuff are references to other CYOAs he's going to make. Remember how he said he was going to make a Mary Sue Slayer CYOA and Angel splerged at him? Alark mentions at the top about a "Mere Soo" Slayer.

Different times. More than that, they're immortal. Do you really think that Battlemage had a Level 5 contract with either side? Of course not - if he's good he's probably piddling around with some Malakim and if he's evil he's probably being tortured down on Ring Seven.

tl;dr if anything they're "cheating" on the (already-dead) Battlemage with /you/.

>tfw no more modules and fun sd shit.

Maybe they become an angel and demon later? The roommate cyoas take place in a more modern setting.

Is Denny's really that bad?

Looks neat. Hope you do something with it. There's potential here.
As it is:
>Eternal Rivalry
>Change
>Merciful
>Average

So my Rival would be:
>Fame
>Vengeful
>Statuesque
and a lady?

If the rows are supposed to be like slider bars, I feel that Psychopathic and Sociopathic should be swapped.
Also feel like there should be more options for body shape other than height. For muscle/fat ratios and stuff. Though I guess if you left that out people could just do what they want, might be easier that way.

>Different times
Considering it's a different planet, that's not guaranteed.

Wasn't Sandy gonna do something like this for the Battlemage ladies?
Because she should.

This is something they did to improve their menu, and despite the fact that it is horrifying, I can't say it isn't an improvement.

Apparently he's making an entire cyoa on it and lewd magic.

Good catch! I don't notice references or misspellings of words (like the other guy said with references to Star Dust characters)
It would be pretty cool if they "earn their wings" through combat in Battemage. Maybe that's how the Angel got her job as protector of Heaven? Since she's used to fighting hordes of Detritus.

>WHO AM I?: Sidekick

Yep, that's me. How I ended up a

>AMBITION: Change
>PERSONALITY: Messianic
>PHYSIQUE: Statuesque

And I'd be...

>AMBITION: Wealth
>PERSONALITY TRAIT: ???
>PHYSIQUE: Short

I wish this was finished, but don't have the skill to finish it myself.

What if the Detritus, who are also the Harbingers/Fire Legion, are from Limbo?

What if this is all to make the ultimate waifu CYOA, Limbo Roommate? And you take over the universe.

It's basically a cheap breakfast and fast food diner. It's above your typical fastfood places (McDonalds etc), and about on par with other cheap restaurants like Applebee's. People act exaggeratedly about places like that because they're not really high quality eateries but they don't get the 'it's just fast food' pass.

>implying McDonalds isn't delicious as fuck

I sure do love tiny, extremely thin burgers made from the cheek flesh of leftover cow heads from Africa.

>Limbo Roommate
What in the world would that be?
What's the thing that is neither Chastity nor Lust supposed to be? Normal?
Sorry user but you're not making any sense.

Rate my idea plx

I'm thinking about making a CYOA where you will be reborn and you get to choose your new parents. It would be something between that orange age regression CYOA and pick a waifu CYOAs except without the erotic aspects. Your options will be to choose two parents out of a pool of 6-10 people and some minor things like "do you want to erase your memory completely?" or "do you want to change your gender?". The tricky part is that while your "parents" will always "adopt" you, there is no guarantee that they'll raise you properly or won't get divorced one year after your rebirth because you matched them poorly. You will also inherit physical features of your parents so you'll have to do stuff like choosing between inheriting beauty and being raised by competent parents.

>delicious as fuck

When's the last time you had a wizard in your house or dealt with a detritus, user? They're not in our world.

maybe it's a joke, you fucking sperg. Maybe this post is a joke too. Maybe this whole god damn website is a joke. Maybe my whole fucking life is a fucking joke FUCK.

including

It's okay.

Terrible taste.

So everyone beautiful will be dumb and everyone smart will be ugly?

No I just made up an extereme example to make it easier to understand

>delicious

Limbo Roommate was just a joke because everyone was asking him to make it for fun. But now it looks possible.