REQ TALK

ok I'll chime in here because I'm one of the few here who actually knows wtf he is talking about. Colossus will drive price to 50c but the real magic happens at 53-55cents, this is when a normie fomoxplosion wave kicks in due to everyone talking about Colossus. So at 50-52c keep an eye on volume, it will start to grow exponentially over a 6hr period. The fomo will take REQ to $1.30, there will be a pull back to around $1.05-1.15 shortly after. Sideways for a while and will creep up to $2-3 over 2018. After mass adoption around 2020 and beyond, 100's of financial dapps and apps begin running on the Request Network, token burn will push prices well over $30. *unforseen price explosion potentials: same mcap as Paypal = $130+ REQ, ebay is looking for a good way to accept crypto (pay with request) could see price over $100 as through ebay token burn would be intense.

Stop

It's this a new pasta ?

Who are you, you're not supposed to send this report out.

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

This is not the full report.

So a shitty testnet will pump the price to 50 cents? Why do you think that? Link already has this and is bleeding since sibos

ok I'll chime in here because you forgot about YC's AGGRESSIVE business tactics - in fact they are one of the few here who actually knows wtf the throats of the normies are all about. Colossus will drive Dropbox, Reddit, and Coinbase to the real magic, this is when a normie fomoxplosion wave kicks in due to everyone talking about Colossus at Silicon Valley.

sergey literally doesnt talk

he doesnt respect you

why you holding his coin?

Pay with Request has a nice ring to it.

Exactly. We're talking about something that will literally REPLACE PayPal. Silicon Valley will save so much money once it is fully integrated into the REQ network.

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.

REQ has the ability to change modern day accounting as we know it. This last pump was just the start. Im excited for Colossus.

It's better to lose a gain than to gain a loss.

so wize

if you don't buy 100K after seeing this then you literally hate money

>Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.
I witnessed what he said.

i was there too. i was waiting for a juicy dip to finally buy in but it didnt come. im still waiting for that dip... and with testnet just days away i dont know if i will get it.

ill bite the bullet and buy by Sunday if nothing happens

i witnessed

The REQ team has been on their shit. Constant communication with the community and they’re well ahead of schedule. I’m sure this will rise as soon as the testnet launches and we can see what REQ can do.

noob here.....so buy and just watch those targets right ?

Hold for a couple days user...sell when its comfortable for you

this seems like a long term thing