Yugioh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin(dot)ca/3754550
youtube.com/watch?v=kJOG8I8u04I&t=9s
discord.gg/PDVAJ
youtube.com/watch?v=mzmZa-_YuDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about it

Well at least it's clearly a chick, finally ends that debate.

Thank god, a new thread.

Got a favorite flavor of Raidraptor? I've been working on Raidraptor Kaiju for a while now, but I might switch out for a RUM-centric build soon.

Also, feel free to ask for tips, build ideas, and post decks.

There was a debate on generic anime witches gender?

Apparantly

Some people just were in denial?

At the time "Magician" was an almost exclusively male phrase.

>clearly has tits in arts
>Dark Magician Girl exists

Anyone alive? I got a quick question.

What can I do with this cards?

pastebin(dot)ca/3754550

I was thinking in reinforcing the dark emperor, but the zombie world still seems like a good option.

Of course just going for casual play, nothing competitive.

So Veeky Forums? Are we doing this or not?

You can make a pretty decent Zombie deck if you're willing to buy a few cards.

Vanguard user here. Am I allowed in this thread? I have a tutorial episode with me: youtube.com/watch?v=kJOG8I8u04I&t=9s

Is that so? I am willing to buy some stuff, any deck that I should look for?

I think that the first step is adding tuners and synchros, but since I stoped playing when the synchros came out I'm kinda lost over there.

>Am I allowed in this thread
No

No "we're" not "doing this" you fucking imbecile. We have one decent thread that hits bump limit and you try to say "well hurr we should have Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums square off to see who gets the grand prize of being king of the stupid fucks that get to talk about card games"?

Fucking quit it. There's no point.

It's not really about getting Veeky Forums to host yugioh threads, you know that right? It's about kicking /dng/s ass at their own game because we hate them.

you'll probably want plaguespreader zombie if you're adding synchros since it has synchro monsters made specifically for it. there's also a newer synchro-zombie archetype called Shiranui, but they're all fire instead of dark.
Mezuki is a great card for zombie decks.
Uni-zombie is also an awesome zombie card
May want to try adding a lightsworn engine if you want to do more graveyard shenanigans.

>clearly has tits
IKR, that isn't just the curve of the cuff of her glove.
Just goes to show people can will themselves to be blind to the truth.

I have said this before. I may be an old time regular of Veeky Forums since long before Veeky Forums was even a thing. But I am still a regular of /dng/ and browse it daily. And join games just about whenever they're hosted, regularly host games myself, and partake in /dng/ tournaments.

So not to tout my own horn or anything. But I am probably more /dng/ than a lot of people on /dng/. And yet I am a old neckbeard fuck of Veeky Forums.
And I am assuming that there are tons of other crossposters just like me. And those that aren't cross-posting likely aren't that into YGO to begin with, making a contest both less interesting and puts them at a disadvantage. While having a contest with the former, while possibly entertaining, would be pretty pointless in the sense that it wouldn't really be much of any different from any other contest held locally at /dng/.

>everyone in Veeky Forums ygo threads hates /dng/ because lol hivemind.
How about you stop being retarded?

Bakura really is /our guy/.

oh also look into xyz monsters since you already have zombie master.

I think I will pass on the lightsowrn engine since those little guys around here are kinda expensive, but I will keep the Mezuki, Uni-zombie, and Plaguespreader.

Wich synchros should I add to the mix?
Also I have no idea about XYZ monsters, wich ones should I look for?

Also, Should I get more zombie dragon? since I feel like I have no big hitters besides him in the deck.

Sorry if I bother you, I'm really lost with all the stuff, and don't even get me started with the pendulum stuff, lol

if bakura wasn't literally trying to murder his groups he would be in my book

He's a Gygaxian style DM, but slightly less evil than The Big G himself

Really depends on your budget, because if you really want to play Zombies, you'll need PSY-Framelord Omega, which is like $40+.

So give us a number and we can make it work.

Not that guy, but
>Omega is STILL $40 over a year after Highspeed Riders printed him initially.
Fucking reprint the asshole already, Konami.

Well looks like that guy is kinda out of range, for $30 here you can buy 3 structure decks to make something work. (3 kaiba starters were around 28)

So I might think that between $10 ~ 30$ is the magic number, but the cheaper the better (cause I could just get the cards asap and order the others). following that idea I think plaguespreader and mezuki will be my next aditions.

Part of me quiting this was the fact that plaguespreader was meta, and for me get one of those costed around 50$ (at the time) + any synchro to work with, and since I'm latin the exchange ratio just fucks me up.

Doomkaiser Dragon is made explicitly to be used with zombie world. Archfiend Zombie-Skull is nice protection, but kinda trick to summon since he needs 3 monsters to summon.
Generic synchros (these can be pricey) Coral Dragon, PSY-Framelord Omega, Goyo Guardian, Black Rose Dragon, Moonlight Rose Dragon, Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.
Rank 4 Xyz monsters will be useable in pretty much any deck since 4 is the most common level. Castel is probably the best generic rank 4. Other good ones include Silent Honor Ark, Abyss Dweler, Daigusto Emeral.
I really don't know what your price range is so sorry if none of those are useful.
Most modern decks rely on the extra deck for their big hitting monsters so don't feel bad about that.
Pendulums aren't too hard to understand. Monsters that can be played from the hand as continuous spells in a special zone that go to the extra deck when destroyed and can be summoned from there.

Plaguespreader should be cheap because he's been in a couple of structures within the past year or two. Dunno about Mezuki.

>as continuous spells
You got everything right but this.

Pendulums are NOT considered Continuous spells. They're considered untyped spells.

well yeah, it's just an easy comparison since they behave like continuous spells aside from cards that specifically target continuous spells

Plauge is pretty cheap now. You should try to get Shiranui cards. They're all really cheap, except for Solitaire, which is like $5. You could make some silly Doomkaiser deck. It won't beat meta, but it should be able to win casual games. I think you can do without Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon or Omega.

Yeah, I'm checking already and Mezuki, Plaguespreader and Uni-zombie are pretty much around 2$ ~ 5$ so not a big deal

I think I could get the doomkaiser, but the zombie-skull goes pretty out of my budget. of the synchros that you mention that I can probably get are, Black rose, moonlight rose, and probably if I get a good deal, goyo guardian.

For the XYZ I think, Abyss Dweler, and maybe castel (again if i get a good deal).

And thanks for the explanation, that and a couple of articles made it clear for me. Probably might need to invest in some pendulums too

there's not really any good pendulum support for zombies.

You could try joining one of the /dng/ discords and ask for some help there.

Has someone tried to make a Veeky Forums yugioh discord? It's be easier to help people with decks.

We are literally on our second thread in a row, and the last thread took something like 2 days to fill.

Thanks, I'll be reading around this new archtype then and think about a way to make it work

My mic is pretty much useless now, so voice chat is a no for me, but if they're willing to read, I'll be willing to listen :) do you have any links to them?

Then I won't touch them for a while

Sucks to live in a latin american country with poor control of it's currency, fuck exchange rate.

For now looks like the things that I might get my eyes into are, Mezuki, Plaguespreader and Uni-zombie, along with the Doomkaiser and any other sychro. And just another red eyes, to cover my potential lack of sychros.

you guys are amazing thanks for the feedback.

Just another casual question, if I don't manage to get the cards I need or something fucks my budget, is there any structure deck that might be decent for casual games? Of course I'll be getting 2 or 3 copies of it.

I've heard of the Kaiba Structure, and the pendulum domination, but not pretty sure about them

No one wants to post any links, sorry.

No problem buddy

you guys where great, thanks for everything!

Pendulum domination would be good to get.

What's your favorite new archetypes? Not the best, just ones that really groove with how you play.

I'm loving the shit out of Shiranui. It's even given me a good use out of Jewels of the Valiant, an amazing card concerning the lore.

Grandsoil Psychics. It just clicks. You always feel like you're a topdeck away from going off, no matter what's on the field.

Lyrical Luscinia
Been playing it since New Year (cause year of the Rooster), and pecking opponent's to death is pretty fun.

Before that, I was playing True Draco/Kings which I also really love.

Six Samurai

Random question:

Does the order of the pendulum scale matter?
like, if I have a scale 9 on the left side, and a scale 4 on the right, can I still pendulum summon?

>grandsoil psychics
>six samurai

>new
uwot?

>Does the order of the pendulum scale matter?
Unless they make a card with different scales, then no the order doesn't matter.

You don't get it right he tried to murder his group, not his group characters.

shut the FUCK up neodasus

discord.gg/PDVAJ

S-s-sorry I read it as your favourite archtype. Please no bully

you kill your PCs your way and Bakura will do it his way. Either way, those players aren't coming back

Veeky Forums is full of nostalgiafags that don't even know what synchros are. Veeky Forums would wipe the floor with Veeky Forums.

I'm sure someone on Veeky Forums knows what addition is in order to use synchros. Then again, I often overestimate Veeky Forums's intelligence

Do Fluffals still count as new?

I don't care how you spin it but if i feel like i need a magnifying glass to read a card effect something has gone horribly wrong.

You could start by getting a better image.

Veeky Forums would destroy us. I consider myself to be fairly competent at the game, but I haven't paid attention at all since like 2013 and can't be assed to learn what the meta is.

If you aren't averse to using pendulums, I would say Igknights and Deskbots are solid anti-meta decks that are easy to learn

Both of those decks lose to side decking, and I'm sure /dng/ would insist on matches.

What's your petdeck Veeky Forums? I'm a big fan of rock stun. There's just something about having 1900 walking counters that get +700 with solidarity.

Mememails. Basically winning every time I summon a fuckboy or his bitch is hilarious to me.

I guess Aromages.

But it's mainly because they're a bunch of cute girls and fit fairly well into a "no fun allowed" deck with Cactus Bouncers and whatnot.

I've been trying to make a RDA deck that summons ALL forms of it work.

So far, I've managed to summon all of them except majestic red dragon. and I lost most games for obvious reasons.

Assault mode activate has one of the coolest pictures in the game.

69th for my dick is diamonds right now.

>I read this with the english dub voices

I also love how majestic dragon looks, but goddamn if it isn't the stupidest synchro engine ever.

As much as I miss Dragon Rulers, my petdeck is Fire Kings. I just love having 2 Garunixes blow each other up turn after turn after turn.

Nordics, I wish these guys would get some legacy support but that's never going to happen.

oh, they have a legacy alright...

youtube.com/watch?v=mzmZa-_YuDg
meant to link this in that post

>tfw I read it in the TFS voices

>watching abridged videos
kys

yeah, the dub is totally better, faggot. go on and send me to the shadow realm in a space ambulance...please.

The anime as a whole is bad, dub sub or abridged. But the abridged version is actually cancerous since 12 year olds actually seem to like it for some reason and latch on to its shitty memes.

>it's popular, therefore it's bad
got it.

You mean LK right?

yeah

2 different kinds of cancer, but both cancer nonetheless.

Whatever floats your boat, friend. Personally LK and TFS will always have a special place in my heart

what does pot of greed do??? XDDDDDDDD

It allows me to screw the rules because I have money XD

Gusto. I like winning through suicide.

I'm halfway tempted to buy some of my favorite petdecks just to have a la kaiba briefcase, but the last time I did that a few years ago the foils curled like a motherfucker despite being sleeved.

>He doesn't know that "What does Pot of Greed do?" has been a meme since the original japanese airing of GX.
>He doesn't know it was a 2ch and Veeky Forums meme long before LK said it a couple of times in TAS
Probably the worst part of TAS is that everyone assumes that all of the stupid memes are FROM TAS when honestly LK just runs with good jokes he hears half of the time and mocks the dumb plot/dubbing practices for the other half.

they don't have to be from TAS, if they were on it they're cancerous enough.

>He doesn't know that "What does Pot of Greed do?" has been a meme since the original japanese airing of GX.
That doesn't make it funny.

I didn't say it was funny. I said stop acting like everything to come out of TAS is some cancer that spawned from it.

everything that is even touched upon by TAS is cancer that should be burned.

Photon Chaos Resonator Synchrons.
Also Charmers. Taking my opponent's monsters and beating them over the head is a great thing and it makes me sad that PSCT changed them to Target.

Post deck

deck

Here's the build of Photon Chaos Resonator Synchrons I'm working on now. Haven't yet adjusted it for the newer ED monsters, so that might be a tad out of date.

They keep getting support and they're from the current series, so I'd say "yes".

>Gustos
Mah nigga. It also helps that gusto is full of cute waifu targets. Pic very much related.