SALT Lending

What are some thoughts on this? I see potential in a definitely needed and profitable market. They're looking to fill a niche that will inevitably need filling. However, this relies on BTC and some altcoins continued success. Why would I invest in SALT when I could take the same money and dump into Bitcoin? It would seem like I'd see larger returns and much sooner.

>
things are not taking moonshots because they are actually better in any legitimate sense. speculation is rampant and 95% of the cryptos that currently exist are absolute dog shit.

That said, I own >100 SALT tokens and will hodl them for a minimum of one year.

Why?

It's a really great company with an excellent management team, a necessary product, and first mover advantage. I cannot predict when it will moon shot, but it definitely will. And when that happens, those that bought in under $10 will be thrilled they did so. I thought the same thing about populous and put in $1000 at an average token price of $14. It will hit $50 soon.

A similar company is ADEX, which I will be buying some of in the next few weeks. Will totally disrupt online advertising, currently on $1.

it will moon but Veeky Forums won't give a fuck until its too late because they aren't giving an exact date on the platform release.

LEND

What the fuck are you talking about dude? SALT has the potential to 3x before the end of the year, whereas Bitcoin would be extremely lucky to have even a 1.5x

Just buy high and sell low bud so dont get any salt now and get the btc instead.

For sure gonna at LEAST 2x by platform launch this month. It would be crazy if it didn't. I would seriously be surprised. And I am not some noob nocoiner that is suprised every time bitcoin moves. I just say, yeah of course it did.

>Why would I invest in SALT when I could take the same money and dump into Bitcoin?
The point is to buy enough SALT so you get free loans off your bitcoin when the platform goes live. SALT can be used to pay off interest, and right now you get $25 worth of interest payments for $9. Expect SALT to be worth $50 after the platform goes live, so you're paying $0.20 for every $1 of interest, that's 80% off your loans. I expect SALT memberships to cost $100 after demand goes up so much next year.

After stocking up on cheap SALT, buy all the bitcoin you want and never sell it. Because you're always taking SALT loans and paying off the interest with your appreciated SALT.

It's $27.50 now, senpai.

Is anyone concerned about the legal state of SALT?
I haven't looked into SALT that much to be honest but does anyone else fear regulations that could occur?

Their platform is actually extremely simple, and perfectly legal. They talk about it in their whitepaper, which is one of the best whitepapers I've read.

to that point, why have they been upping membership fees?

>It's $27.50 now
Well there it is. Already your $9 buys more in interest.

They up it based on demand. The system doesn't really work if the token's exchange price and platform price reach come to close to parity. The token's price mainly reflects the demand for the lenders willing to loan fiat for crypto in the first place.

They're at least aware of the strict regulations they'd have to follow and as far as I know they've staffed appropriate people for this job.

If you are even thinking about this sector, you would be loading up on MKR.

Great project. Wish I bought more when it was still around 3 bucks not that long ago.

Salt will be one of those to hit 10x sometime next year once the platform is really getting traction

It's a long hodl that'll get you just that closer to lambo land

Ethland.

>ETHLEND
>Alpha platform launched TODAY
>Won the Binance Community Coin Vote Contest
>LOANS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW

If you feel like you missed SALT at 8 and are waiting for this imaginary 3x to $25 then come in on.

Why

Salt vs Ethlend?

yeah all you go for ethlend thats now dumping instead of salt which is opening in two weeks. fuckin biz i swear

lmao Ethlend, SALT will be much better when the platform releases, BTC starting off with ETH soon after as a collateral. I am pretty deep into SALT myself, solid team, whitepaper and roadmap.

On top of this, they have done next to 0 marketing, when they start and announce the rumor of a global bank partnership, gonna be huge.

I thought ethlend doesn't even give you fiat, so they're different models. They just lend ETH, no?