2nd for night lords

>tfw fellow burgers are sleeping
>am bored
>have nothing to do either
Pls help

3rd for bats r ghey

new khorne berzerkers when

How do I write a working list sersly

Starting my first bt army and just can't find a good way of writing the force (the list it self so don't reply with pen and paper as I use pencil and paper )

By this I mean pointers for writing lists and especially bt spess mehreen lists

Read the codex, follow the rules for army construction, pick the units in the respective slots that fit BT the best.

The only fluffy themed BT units in the codex are Land Raider Crusaders, Crusader squads, and the characters they have. That does not make for an effective army.

Skyhammer. Aggressive drop pod tactics are BT as fuck.

Sisters got wrecked. Celestine owned by Abbaddon. Taken out like a punk. Cadia is dead. From war for sigmar spoilers.

Post the link.

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1579

>war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1579
>Devastators in a BT army
You disgust me

Typical GW
Hype the sisters players up before killing off their main character and raping them harder than ever before

>war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1579

Oh....oh the planet is not even there anymore. They did not take it over, they blew it in half.

Except Abbadon forgets to finish her off like a retard only to get backstabbed by her later and then runs away crying.

Both her and Creed survive.

You mean laughing. He left because the planet was going to explode. Cadia bye bye.

Actually he left because the Cadians were approaching and the Pylons were about to fuck up his Teleporter.

In the Fluff Abbadon is the most dangeous and powerful melee fighter in the galaxy. He rekt Sigismund, Clone Horus, Greater Daemon Lords and and easily fended off an enraged Kharn. No shame to lose against him.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh...you are right.

This. Even with her Greater Daemon of the Emperor powers, she'd probably still lose to Abbadon. Thanks to the Pylon cutting her powers down, she'd have no hope.

So, anons, what do you think of this 2000-point Dark Mechanicus-themed Renegades and Heretics army?

On Pastebin, since it's just barely too long to be posted here:
pastebin.com/KF6TFEKF

Figure that the Renegade Command Squad and Disciple Squad would be made using the Skitarii sprues, with some added Forge World Renegades bits added in, Heavy Bolter Gun Servitors for the Heavy Weapons team, and the airdrop guys would be regular Cadians mixed in with leftover Forge World and Skitarii bits.

Thoughts?

>too long to be posted here:
no wonder, it's a mess.

b-b-but but the meme says he useless!?!?
no one reads those boring books when 1d4chan is way quickr right?

Could someone clarify multiple barrages for me? I understand that if it's an arrow the second or third template flips that way touching the edge of the first. If it's a hit does it have to touch the edge again or can I overlap it on the first anywhere as long as it's touching? I just don't get how to get multiple hits in a a vehicle otherwise.

what's the pylon thing?

If it's a hit, it can go anywhere as long as it touches the initial template in someway. It is allowed to overlap. Hell, you can technically just put it in the same spot if you want.

How is it hard to understand?

Hit; you place it (touching any part of a already placed marker) scatter; the arrow decides the direction.

Scatter has to be touching edges though?

Yeah, when you roll a scatter result, flip the template once in the direction of the arrow from the initial template.

Thanks. Just got a MANTICORE and i want to make sure I understand how not to waste it.

So what do people want to know/ want me to take pics of?

Oh christ this stinks far away of Endtimes.

Hold me tg!

Nothing, it's already in the MEGA in digital format.

Celestine stats if they are there, paint splatter if not.

Really? Alas
Anything good?

>shit we've created a stalemate
>okay the pylons blow up the planet
I mean I guess it's one way of handling things.

He's talking about the White Dwarf, not FoC.

>Teleports behind Abaddon
>Stabs hm in the back
>Pssh...Nothing personal...traitor

No matter how hard they bite, an attack dogs has to be led, not be the one leading.

Not really
fall of cadia fluff and very crunch-weak batrep
skaven v lizardmen batrap
new faction based paint sets
How to pain promethium pipeline, realmgate, khorne champion and celestine
2016 in review and some golden daemon/slayer sword winners through the ages.
upcoming tzeenthc for AoS
tau vs admech battle scene
blancheshitzoo

Grimdark Souls

>blancheshitzoo
This episode: 3 warbands of freaks painted in 50 shades of brown.

No stats i'm afraid

Except it isn't, you liar.

see

It's really weak but if you're going for a theme, that won't be a problem I guess. Then again, only you know your desired theme so what feedback are you looking for?

Newfag question; when plasma gets hot, is the wound allocated with the plasma's AP value or can you still take armour saves against it? Rulebook isn't clear.

I hope those support scrolls are really strong. They'll need to be if they're going to support The Order of Our Martyred Muffin Top, and The Order of the Eternal Fupa.

And that's it for Paint Splatter

It doesn't show on my browser, only 2016 ones.

>is the wound allocated with the plasma's AP value
No, the would has no AP value. You get an armor save.

Just a regular wound, all saves allowed.

Thanks.

>In the Artwork Celestine's hips are 2x her shoulder length
>in addition to her muscled thighs
I'd follow her anywhere desu

then either you or your browser is defective.

Gonna need pic as proof

So, who was in red armor at this art?
file:///C:/Users/1/Desktop/14822427701650.jpg
inb4: its eldar

So how much of each of these bundles price comes from the signed piece of artwork do you think?

Holy shit, how do you fuck up posting an image so bad?

I got a Trukk, 5 Stormboyz, 20+ Boyz, the Ork half of Stormclaw and a playgroup which allows equipment proxy, but I still can't win at Kill Team.

Any suggestions for a roster?

i dragged this to post

What kind of a retard are you that posts a new thread before the previous one is at its image limit?

Veeky Forums seems to drop in IQ every 6 months, the last two times were large drops.

>not to mention the Inq has like Dcup+ boobplate

Both threads got posted at the same time

They were posted within a literal second of one another.

What the fuck were they thinking.

?

Inquisitor is qt *__*

Fish-tanks, user. Anyone who likes AdMech has terrible taste.

>dem hips on the living saint

literally build for breeding

Is is even the right MEGA?

The size of the boob plate isn't the problem, it's the position.

I clicked this one

>Newer publications in Epub: Use Readium/Kobo
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

The GW guys said Greyfax's armor was explicitly designed to echo SoB armor, suggesting she may have been one in the past.

second link user

honestly I think the inquisitor is a cutie 3.14

see
Not White Dwarf Weekly, WDW is the shitty avetisment folder they discontinued last summer.
Just click White Dwarf.

>The Dark Eldar help the Imperials flee from Abbadon
Unless it's Drazhar i call BS

So cadia falls, but every special character on it makes it through the webway, led by a dark eldar?

The eye of terror expands, due to the pylons which were supposed to seal it off.

Celestine survives?

>Not liking dorky 60's sci-fi robots

DANGER! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! I AM DETECTING TERMINAL LEVELS OF BAD TASTE IN THIS AREA!

>implying he isn't leading then through a nebulous tap into a cage like the animorphs did to David. Spoiler warning.

What is the Black Templar Conversion kit?

g-guys...

The Dark Eldar have a vested interest in keeping the Imperium around and intact. The Imperium provides Commoragh with an endless supply of slaves and is too bloated and incompetent to genuinely track down and destroy the Dark City. If Chaos ever won, the webway would probably be breached in short order and the Dark Eldar overwhelmed by daemons shortly afterwards.

What!

It doesn't even match the aesthetic of the Imperium...it looks like some bastard offspring of Tau and Imperial tech.

forgot pic

>Anyone who likes AdMech has terrible taste.