imgur.com/a/A25Uy
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=petite-emi muscle&commit=Search
hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Please daddy, wipe my ass for me.

Last Thread
Pastebin
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Nice but the grammar mistakes are glaring.

Gonna have to discourage anyone from posting Battlemage for now. I plan on releasing beta build 2 sometime tomorrow.

It'll basically be the final product.

Do you always respond to older CYOAs as if the poster is the author?

imgur.com/a/A25Uy
CONDUIT WIP from a few thread ago

And just to be clear, you do have to buy the T5 spells the same as the others, right?

Yes.

Special box where?

VAMPIRE
Yes please. I'll be a good ghoul.

I can't tell if this is pretend-ironically shit or legitimately shit.

I don't know about the CYOA, but the OP is legitimately shit for not posting the second page which I don't have

Hopefully picking companions becomes less tedious, but I doubt that because it's not really your style.

I remember you saying you might want to nerf Umbra. I think Umbra is actually one of the weakest Ultimates on its own right now. Some of the T5s that go with it are pretty good, but Umbra itself has the potential to hurt a lot more than it helps.

Any allies who do not have Shadow magic unlocked will be blinded by Umbra just as much as your enemies. Any enemies with shadow magic will potentially be boosted by Umbra as well. The CYOA doesn't even really specify that you yourself can see through it, but I take that as a given.

Nocturne is where the real power in the shadow school is. It gives you "unmatchable power" in total darkness, which Umbra then provides you with the darkness, but even then it comes at the cost of completely giving away your element of surprise and probably draining a lot of your magical reserves. Holy mages even get a similar ability that they can "power" without having to use magic at all.

These options are terrible. Gimme the mystery box.

Important question
Does awoo like maga?

She has no interest in politics, only pats

Yes.

Don't believe this anons lies.

I speak only truths ed boy, for I am the son of a shepherd.

Why would being the son of a shepherd make you not a liar?

Awooo! makes it not really shit.

We don't need a thread if there's nothing new to share. It's fine to have a thread not up for a while, and unlike on Veeky Forums the lack of a general doesn't mean that discussion on the topic is dead forever.

>Which fanworlds were yours by the by?
I did Mu and Deep Dark. I'm considering scrapping Deep Dark and folding applicable bits into Mu though. The concepts felt a bit light to begin with, and the more fleshed out ways that the third edition worlds are developed would require a significant reimagining to build it up properly.

Awooo! makes it great.

Will the dwarves exist underwater, or are you not going to use the life creation stuff, since Mu has On the Origin already?

I'd remove the dwarves, I think. It would mostly be Mu but with poetry and caves.

I accidentally voted wrong in your poll, I would like the Angel/Demon girls to stay.

Light feedback for Thrallherd:

Bridge Creation's second paragraph is ambiguously worded, suggesting that perhaps you don't need any perk to connect to Earth; I suspect it should say that you need the perk of the world connecting to the Earth. It should also probably have some kind of bit of information about how much control you have over the spatial organization of the bridges. Like, would it be possible to make a "city of doors" that has connections to every major city in earth and connects to major locations on other worlds too? Or are you somewhat at the whims of geography?

Deferred Obligations refers to chaffing (removing the husks from wheat) when it should say chafing.

Not sure I like the new intro fluff for Earth. Seems like it explains things that might better have remained mysterious.

>reposting wip
cancer/10

I find it odd that the city is supposed to be "made by, and for, men and worships only progress"... then the CYOA is practically only about designing a female sexbot.

That's progress.

Sounds like slavery to robo-pussy.

Not when the robopussy is enslaved to us.

That's intentional.
The people of Nova City are controlled by a machine intelligence through these methods.

you're autist, user. you know that a lot of people want previous thread and the pastebin in OP. and adding a fucking /cyoag/ follows the naming convention and makes it easier to find through ctrl-f. It makes nothing but sense. Consider shooting yourself.

Wow you're such an autist.

I can accept this, carry on. Funny way to spin the narrative.

how is that autistic? consider putting your penis in a garbage disposer

I was being sarcastic though. I actually agree with you.

Never opened the pastebin, but a link to previous thread is a must have as sometimes i miss a day or two and want to see previosu threads.

I Like this guy but he always reminds me of a Centari from Babylon 5. Speaking of which hot alien babes in that series.

Personally I thought dwarves and Trolls were really cool as a concept, flesh sculpting less so.

>bloodless husk
good luck getting an erection :^)

I think I'm going to leave Phaeron in the last generation and not update it. It only had one core concept and that's part of a canon world now. (Which I think is really cool, I'm glad we don't have to be afraid of Thrallherd trying to avoid treading into fan explored territory and limiting himself that way)
It also reminds me of the fact that the Conduit setting is just really dark, a mistake most fanworlds make is to be too light-hearted and nice I think. When a conduit world includes dream walking it's going to be a coma trap.

>the Conduit setting is just really dark
Not really. It's dangerous, but it's generally not needlessly edgy.

dark and needlessly edgy are not synoymous
there are dark themes; mind control, human sacrifice and cruel punishments

How monstrous is too monstrous for a monster waifu?

having cute tentacles okay, being tentacles (or having a snout) is not

No higher brain functions.

When they stop being vaguely feminine.

Could you waifu this?

If it regrew its skin.

the only monsterous horror waifu worth a damn is pic related

Only if it had a breastplate on.

The Blood Glass ritual you do with companions makes you close to immune to each other's negative powers.

id sure like to bone...erm...it?
maybe a bit more flesh

>If it regrew its skin
are you for real

i dont think immune just highly resistant

so dont worry much but dont cast right ontop of your buddy either
also non-companion allies you might work with in a quest arent covered so no recklessness when normies are around
even if it looks badass

Yes. Skin is nice and keeps the muscles and blood from making a mess everywhere.

nah looks like a dude was skinned. das gay.

>even in your power fantasy you gotta watch out for normies

No, but maybe I could husbando it.

And this?

My issue is that it looks male, it even has a kind of beard.

You can find plenty of feminine flesh horrors amongst the art for New Phyrexia if this is what you're going for. Most of them are among the white faction headed by Elesh Norn over here.

yeah das real good. where do i fuck her though?

Yeah I'd tap that.

I'd waifu it.

What were some of the most memorable cyoa builds?

Angel

I said builds, not namefags.

To be fair, Angelanon's characters are all 90% the same.

Rapist Minotaur, Infinite Dragons, Pissbomb user (and his bomb waifu), The Wall (I guess)

you also did say memorable builds
user answered you correctly

>Infinite Dragons
I have at least heard about the others, but what's the story behind this one?

Wow. That's a productive introvert society you got there. Would be a real shame if your SLAVE CASTE AI were given control of their own destiny.

Yea, that'd be a real shame.

>Angelanon's characters are all 90% the same
That's what i meant, they are the same, but are kinda memoriable since it's a single character posted many times.

Elf Slave with rescue. She'll be my heal slut.
Can I be a dragon girl?

Then we'll stay.

All this angelanon focus in the threads is just.. so dumb.

Elf slave.

>Dem abs
>Dem quads
See now THIS is what a musclegirl is suppos-
>No traps
>No delts
>No biceps/triceps
>No chest
>Tits impossibly big at that bf%
Every time. Every fucking time.

Pic related is so much better. Her tits are still big but I'll forgive that.

Why are you so autistically against big tits?

I'm not quite convinced yet. You'll have to post more images.

Why are you so autistically obsessed with calling autism on everyones preferences?

Just fuck a man.

Men aren't cute.

I wouldn't use the word autism if this were a one time occurence, but you've posted this kind of reply several times now when people post big titty muscle girls.

I'm not trying to offend here, mind you. I use the word autism for its obsessive qualities, not its 4channerically ascribed derogatory qualities.

Just wonderin' I guess.

The muscles aren't why I saved the image. I lost all my dragon girls and haven't replenished.

I am not. I am against abs (low body fat) combined with big tits (literally fat deposits).
I only got one more.
>the epic "being attracted to strength and health, a woman who has lots of energy in the sack and in her general life, who wants to do physical activities with you, means you want to fuck a guy" meme

>>the epic "being attracted to strength and health, a woman who has lots of energy in the sack and in her general life, who wants to do physical activities with you, means you want to fuck a guy" meme
No, I'm saying that if you want to fuck a build that you find on men, then fuck a man. Sure there are a few women that have the traits that are important to you but since those are the only important traits to you why not widen your search?

cute face is pretty fucking important.

>I only got one more.
There are a few others by the same artist:
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=petite-emi muscle&commit=Search

hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/

Tumblr of the artist.

Long time lurker, first time author. OC here.

Also, since this is built off the mechanics of an existing game I have a bit of a gimmick to maybe score me some more builds. If you like, I can mod your build into the game and have you fight against the sorts of situations a thug most commonly finds himself in, usually clearing out province defence as stated in the adventure.

That's what the paper bag is for user.

Only two pages.

I went and looked up that game and wow it looks like garbage for costing 35 dollars.

Gameplay > Graphics, you faggot.

Sure, but graphics are what cost most of the money to make so I tend to expect games that cut costs by having garbage graphics to cost less..

Yeah the game kinda looks like hot garbage but it's a lot of fun.

The graphics weren't "cut to cost less". The game was made part time by two dudes, one a history teacher. Plus, just buy it on sale.

Top patrician right there
Nah I don't want to fuck a guy. I want to fuck a girl, who is physically active and has the body to prove it.

No, you want to fuck 2d art of completely anatomically correct strong girls and are incapable of fucking 2d are of somewhat anatomically correct strong girls. The anatomically correct is your line.

Unfortunately much of his stuff is NSFW or too close to furry