2k by late Jan

What model Tesla you thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TM3TGHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i only have 130k usd if its 2,000. i need zrx and omg to moon as well

>eth hits 2k
>i still only have 40k despite being all in on ETH

why even live at this point. should i just go dice my 20 eth and hope to double it?

I was thinking of getting a New VW Golf GTI or a camry desu

I only only 3k in saving and I'm all in for eth. I'll be making 3k at most which is the amount of money that I can actually earn by wage cucking for a month.

i could see 2k by the end of january but major details of staking will have to be released if not implemented by then

i hear he wanted to have staking on like 1/50 blocks at least by december but i'm guessing that will not happen

what makes you believe in 0x?

Dude buy some REQ as well

I'm only gambling on alts to get more ETH honestly

These ridiculous price predictions basically prove the bubble is almost about peaked

Join this discord for pump info, and eth advice
discord.gg/TM3TGHY

Why did the 2 companies drop ethereum platform over the past 24 hours for XLM?

I can't bring myself to buy BTC. I don't know how people are okay going into BTC. It's such a piece of shit.
I might go in to BCH though.

lmao youre not getting the 750

you don't seem to understand that normies truly believe this is a new paradigm. it's just starting for them.

FUCK YOU YES I AM

bitcoin or ethereum

>Tesla
Are you a some kind of pussy or a soccermom?

Get a V8 fag

>meme
BTC
>legit
ETH

Ether is in a bull run until summer. Bitcoin is going to "correct" late winter. So ether will fair better when it happens but will certainly get hit.

The team. They are super impressive to hear them talk. Thry are service oriented with other projects. I think Q2 will be good for dex’s

I think omg , knc and 0x will cover

Don't get a Tesla you soy goy

Can anyone suggest the ratio one should have between BTC, LTC, ETH? This is all I am able to invest in right now since Bitrex, etc, are not accepting new members.

the model kys

If history teaches you anything, it should be that when the normies flood in thats when it’s just about over and time to get out before you lose it all.

i will buy tesla and put diesel engine

how you like me now

Wait its not?

You mean like the beginning of this year when bitcoin topped 1000? Its gone up %1700 thanks to normies

All in on ETH baby

There has been nowhere the level of coverage at the start of this year than there has been the past month.

you're a poorer version of me lol
only $1M if it's $2000, need zrx and omg to moon to make it

can't tell if serious. i got 700 bucks to play with here.

Eth, and then hold for a very long time.

See you at the Bugati dealership in 12 years user.

I wish I had more places to ask around at but..
buy now or wait for a dip?

Doupt its gunna dip hard, im buying a little bit more now once it hits 1k ill stop buying and just hold. Im all in on ETH, dont buy memes coins.

>less then one eth
>more then one million dollars
>kys

>diesel
>not turbo 26b with misfiring system
Are you even trying?

Stay in ether until February. Then get out of crypto all together and buy gold and silver. Wait for the crash. Sell your gold and silver at 10 times the price. Then buy ether again.

>Rolling coal in muh telsa

Why would I waste my gainz on Elon's Bugman Soymobile? Lambo or nothing faggot.

2k? That's it?
Fuck that. I made more off fucking pot coin

I bought some eth at 300$
I also bought a eth tee shirt. Sold the eth. Still wear the shirt.
Need a new tee..

That'll give me 200k just in ETH, disregarding my other coins. Buy a Model S 2017 with 70 g cash, put some in my house and save the rest.

why the fuck would you buy a car

Everpoors that trade for more Fiat so they can buy garbage instead of Building Wealth.

I'm going to pay elon to make me an electric lambo

how many ETH to make it next year anons?
pls respond

That means jack fucking shit.

Depends
Take your definition of "making it" and divide by 707

NVM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

not sure about that. litecoin got a headstart on it and massively closed the LTC/ETH gap thanks to coinbase in mainstream media. ETH only got a fraction of the normie money flowing into the big 3 this week

That's because Litecoin hit the bottom first and immediately peaked. Ether just started its Bull Run. But don't take my word for it all this information is in the trend lines.

wtf does that even mean

>tesla
I'm not a numale

Can't hold the 700 lads