Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums

Why post a shit thread in the middle of the night? I mean, I get that there's still people who post here, but god damn, you're not going to troll anyone this late.

God Complex/10

+10 Faggot
-12 Fashion

>Ningen

WorsethanGT/10.

I disagree.

And your face is ridiculous.

So is yours

Pedro, fuck off. Everyone knows only Mexicans love GT.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Can't trash the Ash.

I think you might be onto something.

>better pacing
>Toriyama more involved
>not Goku: the Show
>more cohesive story
>massively expanded universe
>side characters get focus
>better choreography

OH WAIT YOU FUCKING SPORK THAT'S SUPER'S ADVANTAGES

Tsk

K' is moe. King best girl

GT is shit.

Super is even worse.

Nice Hellboy cosplay, but you overdid it in the ugly department.

Imperfect/10

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

I don't want to fuck him, so he's out of contention anyway.

>better pacing
Debatable, but I'll give you that.
>Toriyama more involved
Is that even a good thing anymore? This is the same Toriyama who forgot SSJ2 was a thing and gave 18 and 17 canon names but never uses them.
>not Goku: the Show
Yep, instead it's Goku & Vegeta: The Show. Sidecharacters becoming irrelevant has been a Toriyama staple since forever.
>more cohesive story
Not really. So far we've only had a redo of the two movies, a tournament that meant very little in the grand scheme of things, Zamasu and a whole lot of filler
>massively expanded universe
True
>side characters get focus
Maybe in the sense that they get more screen time, but they're still not relevant
>better choreography
True that, some of the Zamasu arc fight scenes looked really good.

Cell has no strictly defined gender, so he can be whatever you want him to be.

>Cell has no strictly defined gender, so he can be whatever you want him to be.
Was any female DNA used in his construction? I don't think so. So at the very least his pre-18-absorption forms are 100% male.

I dunno man, Yamcha got a whole episode basically devoted to him.

He got erased from time actually

And as of XIV he's back from being erased from time, due to... big bad exploding. Or something.

AND his girl waited for him. Can't clot the sans-culotte.

Did he fight Goku? If so, -10 HP.

Jesus fucking christ

Goku didn't beat him.

Faterica isn't the only country you know ?

I think he's stronger then whis and beerus

Shitty villain but with a cool design/10

Don't get cocky.

>Trunks can defeat Beerus
>Vegito is stronger than Beerus
Toriyama is a hack. After BoG he said that if Goku was a 7, Beerus would be a 10 and Whis a 15. If we assume this logic still applies, it'd mean SSJGSSJ would already be on par with Beerus, and after his Kaioken x 20 SSJGSSJ Kamehameha be quite a bit stronger than Beerus, which would imply Beerus and Champa are weaker than Hit. But this is obviously not the case.

With Toriyama, throw all expectations of consistency out of the window.

He didn't say it was to scale or anything like that. He might as well have said medium, large & extra large.

I haven't been following super, what happened after trunks used genki dama sword and killed him?

Loads of filler and Goku hiring Hit to kill him, because he wanted to fight Hit without the no killing limitation of the Universe 6-7 tournament

The new arc is expected to begin this week, or the week after that.

>Goku hires some super assassin to kill him just so he can fight some guy no holds barred for funsies

..Yeah, sounds about right for Goku.

Really though, even after all of this, he still get's defeated by Arale because that's her 'point'.

Who?