Binance

Just got a few bucks on binance. What's the low sat moon mission tonight?

you're looking for CND friend.

AHHHHAHHHAH AH AH.... he just said mission....ha ha haha like missionary

Ya seems all system are a go for CND soon. I'm in a few pump groups and its been getting more chatter in a couple of them lately.

yeaa haha what a idiot :DD

DUH....TRON

It just follows when you look at how Santiment's performed. Cindicator has a lot more products available right now, that are actually delivering nice gains. Plus a pretty solid mobile + web app. It's a miracle the market cap is as low as it is.

XVG, its gone from subpenny to $0.02 this week and i heard whales are trying to get it to a dollar by EOY

looks to have just jumped up quite a bit. shut up buttheads.

kek, I miss that tv show.

I said tonight friend not EOY.

lol if you literally have a few bucks what else you gonna do with it dingus? buy 3 ripple? spin the wheel

nope it's at least a hundo.

req, verge, ada

You're dead serious? How the fuck is that even possible in two fucking weeks. It means it needs to not 10x, not 20x, but fuckin 50x it's price in TWO FUCKING WEEKS

kek at this image

buy bnb, this new money keeps buying it, will blast off like the summer

Tonight my money is on CND to hit an easy 2x. A real moon is unlikely overnight but 2x is solid. TRX has been decent for small moons lately but already pumped today so you'd have to wait for tomorrow.

I'd say CND tonight for 2x, then tomorrow TRX once its oversold for 3x, and then back to CND for another 3x once the actual pump starts.

if I all in I can get like 26. I was thinking about. You think it's going to move tonight?

yes

Easy 2x from 138 sats? I trust you my fellow user.

>dogecoindark

>you're dead serious?
wtf do you think user?

I was looking at the 1 hr chart and it looks like a bull pennant. But I'm no chart genius. It just pumped hard to where it's at.

damn it's at 24k at the top of a green dildo. I'm at least going to wait till I see pink to buy.
thanks friend I'm watching these now.