STELLAR CONFIRMED TO MOON

STELLAR CONFIRMED TO MOON.

Tai Lopez is shilling to normies. Ride the wave boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nw4EZzLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard a LOT of chatter about Stellar today

who's this sweaty beaner pervert? looks like he should be talking about lawn mowers.

is this that retard who claims to read 5 books a day?

Tai is an irl shitposter. swear he's a cheeky closet kind of gay

Where do you buy Stellar?

On Binance

Please consider using my referral link:
pastebin.com/nw4EZzLg

Tai get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Its over!

Kek

He's a Spaniard kike

Normies no he is a con artist, so it hurts Stellar. not FUDing or shit talking the coin. just an fyi.

Oh shit it's working!

shitposting to millionaires

I saw this dingleberry on a Youtube ad talking about Bitcoin and thought to myself "I knew this day would come"

~Mr. KNAWLEDGE is back, emperor save us.

kekek

Should I buy now or wait?

assume it moons, you're fucked
assume it dumps, it'll rebound and moon later

Well, its a little bit high now but not as high as it has been. Hope that helps.

I think I will go and sell al my xlm now....
Fuck Tai and his fucking face, he will ruin everything..

XLM looking super bearish right now though. Getting rejected hard at 1130 sats. Ascending wedge forming and not looking so hot. If it breaks out within the next day, its probably going south.

Where the fuck is the ascending wedge?

This nigga nowhere to be found after we break his 1130 level which he literally pulled out of his ass. Stop trying to fud and just be better faggot.

See bearish as fuck

Literally talked about lambos before lambos were lambos. Geewhiz new friend get in the garage with me and all my books, oh and this lambo ive got here in my garage, just got it today.

right now im riding the dump

>Tai Lopez, known internet conster and scam artist
>reason to invest in something

Holy fucking shill.

buying up bags :)

This is an ascending triangle my dude. No wedge in this picture. I guess it doesn't really matter atm as btc is about to render all our meme lines useless once again.

>ascending triangle

>>Regardless of where they form, ascending triangles are bullish patterns that indicate accumulation.

nice, just bought 100k

This shit, that guy is a known scam artist.

Normies are dumb they love him

Please stay away from my XLM, Tai

Even normies know Tai Lopez is the scam guru number 1. This is bad if anything. Tai is a meme.

Nobody loves a good scam more than Veeky Forums though. All in!

I'm not saying he's not full of shit, but how has he ever actually scammed anybody?

Besides, he's apparently into crypto now instead of scamming

With a name like "Tai" I can tell you 100% sure he is not a real Spaniard. Either a beaner or a kike.