BAY

WE MOON NIGGAS

GET IN HERE BAYBEES

Osama Bin Moonin

anyone looking for an easy 2-4x should get on this before next week. Christmas surprise + Q1 might be huge for price action.

>moderator keys

>implying that matters

any work david does is just to cover his scammer ass

retard spotted
bitbay is the future of normie online markets
dynamic pegging system is going to change the world and it'll become one of the best stores of value on the market.

I'm going back green, bros.

just for the main public normie friendly market, the private markets are fully private and user so no problemo, also mods do not care, it's p2p, not on their servers, they just want the public market to be normie friendly, which is great for adoption, plus bitbay has tons of features other than markplaces, it's a really great smart contracting platform and currency so really moderator keys is not a problem at all, especially as the software is open source and has decentralized voting using the blockchain staking

Yep. Been hodling since 850 sats and i'll continue hodling til it reaches 10 dollars.

10k bay report in when rich

EOY 2018 you could cash out and probably make a solid amount. This could be worth thousands in 10 years though. It's the next ebay.

if anyone wants further proof of cryptomarket's idiocy you can see it right here. i firmly believe that bitbay is the best crypto right now. unfortunately im here to make money and since the market decided not to pump this shit to the heavens im not buying it too. but seriously, this and are probably the most useful things that blockchain tech has been able to shit out so far.

buy the inevitable 20% dip, thank me later.

this and xmr***
i have my money parked on other stuff user. i swear i will get to buying bitbay in bulk eventually. ill shell out $1k right now tho hope youre right

looks like it's possibly going to drop to ~600sat, could go lower obviously but volume went up over 100btc in less than 30 minutes, could start a huge bull run/flag

lmao false accusations at its finest, david is literally crypto-jesus, he made great project out of nothing, gtfo

Exactly. Everyone loves a good comeback story. He got fucked over by his "partners".

"Partners"? These were the founders! He got hired by them to use the great tech he coded alone for Bitcoin/Blackcoin but these founders backstabbed everyone by leaving like thieves. David basically saved the project by staying while all odds were against him and he alone revived Bitbay and made it great. That's some very good come back story indeed.

Yeah i know it was the founders idk why i said partners lol, but besides that yes what he is doing is literally your typical underdog comeback story.

If you hold 1000$ worth of this coin for 10 years you will be a decamillionaire.

Agreeing. Holding 62050

Moon or not, I'll hodl this coin for years.
If its markets ever get adopted I'll be able to retire before 40.

Damn. That's a good amount. You could probably retire in 2-4 years.

Christ, it just keeps going up.

Thanks! I hope so, i'm holding for one year minimum, bitbay is doing good marketing and delivering every step of the road map so i'm confident about it!

holding 51000 since 485

you guys are fucking nuts if you're thinking of selling in the next 6 months

you're both going to make it

lol but if im buying non-illegal stuff ill just use ebay

My 100k BAY is happy, but I’m still down on average in sats ;^)