Redpill me on pic related

Redpill me on pic related.

Is it dead? Will the mainnet ever launch? Is it worth investing in? Is it just a meme?

It's a 3 month old token with a working prototype and billion dollar organizations involved in it's development. It's not dead. All ot has to do is work and it's almost guaranteed to hit $2 at least. If it gets adopted by big business then we'll all be racing our lambos on the moon.

hold 1k for the meme on the 5% chance it moons

we should pool our money to force Lamborghini to manufacture moon-capable models.

no coin will ever moon as hard as this one

Ya my min valuation for this within the next month is $1.

By summer $2-5.

EOY 2018 $10 minimum, but potentially starting to push $50 depending on partnerships.

Phase 3 of gpi I suspect will have big news before the end of 2018 though and that's going to be a rocket.

S I N G U L A R I T Y .

But isn't the russian guy (sergey?) that coded it missing? Doesn't that mean dead coin?

I just bought 180 btw.

Basically this. If people thought XRP's rise was crazy, they have no idea what's coming. XRP was already a top 5 coin. Once LINK crosses top 75 its going to rocket straight to top 10.

The swift partnership and crypto legacy interactions are not all link has going for it. Putting in some time practicing setting up master nodes for them to understand more.

The more I get into it, the more excited I am to hold this token. It has limitless potential. Data sourcing real world data to be used in tandem with blockchains. This as an undertaking for every single project that would want to incorporate this is an outrageous set back. Here comes Sergey developing a solution that will aid every data centric blockchains success. This is new to the world. Be lucky you're here user.

user if the mainnet launches and link actually starts to get used for real this is taking AT LEAST ripple's level of marketcap, which would put it at 80$ per link assuming 350m supply
however ripple is a piece of shit compared to link so three times that sounds about right. I guess what i'm trying to say is we're all going to be so fucking rich holy shit

Why the fuck would that happen? I bought in at the ICO and have held 4k coins since then, but why the fuck would it moon? There has been 0 fucking news

news are for plebs to be red tomorrow, or in the sunday paper...

>Why would it moon
Do you mean when? Stop being an impatient newfag.

Yup. This is like watching the internet get reborn all over again. Watching Ethereum's network develop and grow has already felt like that, but this really is entirely new territory we'll be able to apply blockchains to that would be a giant pain in the ass if not impossible to do right now. Blockchains are going to eat the world in 2018-2020, and LINK is going to underlie a lot of the projects that allows that to happen.

>no news from devs
>dropped a significant amount in terms of BTC/ETH
>no foreseeable partnerships

I'm still holding because I'm up in dollar terms, the ETH I bought for the ICO was $650 and the worth of my LINK is $1300 at the moment. Plus I would kill myself if it did moon after selling, but seriously, zero communication

>but why the fuck would it moon?
>There has been 0 fucking news
This may be hard for you to fathom with your little pea brain.... but what if... there was news? Whoa.

Rule number 1 of investing: past profits do not guarantee future profits

Rule number 2 of investing: past losses do not guarantee future losses

Yes bagholding sucks. Yes the team could hype their coin infinitely better than they do. But patience is key in this game. If you understood the tech and didn't go all in these minor fluctuations wouldn't bother you at all.

IF everything goes as planned

IF link can market themselves better

IF meme magic is on our side.

so many coins out there can change the world if they succeed

literally look at every coin, have cult followers knowing its going to be the one

this. i feel the egg was just cracked with btc. with all these new SPECIALIZED coins/tokens companies will be adopting them accordingly.
this is just speculation from what ive seen

>IF link can market themselves better

You think we're the target market, LMAO.

They decided to change their programming language on a whim, no dude, this shit is not coming out.

The manlet launch

Sell the news

sergey is a philosophy major with 1 github commit. It's writting in shit-tier Ruby. the only reason to own LINK is it's PoM (proof of meme) algorithm which is valuable as a Veeky Forumsraeli currency. If you are not neet you should not be investing in LINK. Do not buy LINK if you have a wife and kids depending on you to feed them.

This will unironically see ETH levels of profit. The only reason autistic NEETs aren't getting on board is because they're used to meme projects marketing to coin buyers because that's how shit projects make their money. LINK will make money off massive businesses, which is who they are targeting and who they obviously can't talk about and have no reason to talk about to Veeky Forumstards because we don't matter.

link is not the only decentralized oracle

Ok I'll bite
tell me what you know lad

he's gonna say aeternity

behold

Oh lord

Zen Protocol is working on a relatively simple solution that may be used with financial institutions and the sale is going on now.

ByteBall also has a working model where it's already being successfully implemented with smart contracts and p2p betting (UFC bets being common).

However, they are not blockchain agnostic like LINK. ZP works with BTC, ByteBall with itself.

But ZP may become blockchain agnostic, I don't see why they would remain exclusive to BTC. Not FUD'ing, just important to know that other projects are starting to crop up that solve the same problem. However LINK still has the broadest use case and biggest partnerships.

>1 github commit. It's writting in shit-tier Ruby

What language is github written in?

The only people who think Ruby is shit are schizophrenic backend devs. Because they can't stick with a language for longer than a year without moving on to the next new trendy framework some big N company is pushing.

The biggest god-complex special snowflakes within the dev community outside of DBAs.

BUMPin this FUD

Why did you post this in every link thread

>may
>assuming the financial institutions don't just roll their own since they already have their own programmers
>also applies to the people who think Veeky Forums won't make their own coin but instead just use theirs

I need people to know that LINK doesn't uniquely solve the oracle problem like everyone seems to think. I'm trying to lower the delusional and increase awareness for everyone's best interest.

>t. user who is 50% in LINK

not sure what you're trying to say, it doesn't relate to anything I posted.

bump, hurry up guys it's almost bed time

What is this coin? New ICO?