Warhammer 40,000 general

Cadia no more edition

>Previous thread
>A Picturebook List Builder For Kids Who Can't Read Good
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (No, not the Black's Library):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

pegasushobbies.net/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=gothic&osCsid=qhd52oujat8pii9qf4nevbcrf7&search.x=0&search.y=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, forgot about that. That was at the end of a pretty damn good war sequence, though. It's the same with the Heresy black books, they largely show the battles in detail, and when they refer to characters it's normally for a different perspective.
A few properly done maps, descriptions of skirmishes, in-character accounts and analysis of the forces involved would really help stuff like this. Have one of the Legio Vulcanum princeps, then a Guardsman on the ground dealing with daemons, stuff like that.

So do we have rules leak for FoC?

Anyone wants badly painted BT from ages ago?

>Cadia no more edition

Yeah RIP

There isn't any BT only detachment rules on the book

consolidate your generals please

Is that a lego katana as power weapon?

How many reeeees will I get if I use thallaxii as space marines in my iron hands army?

Rest in peace, you glorious bastards, you deserved better. My Skitarii look forward to the day we'll get a proper fight together.

I'd be fine with it. What do you want them to be, terminators? I was considering using myThallax as proxy Breachers in a Holy Requisitioner until IA14 comes out with proper rules for them.

I'm pretty sure they're too big to be regular tacticals.

Use them as Termies or Cents maybe.

They're on Terminator bases, it would be a cool proxy IMO.

Better yet - take an Allied detachment of Mechanicum alongside your Iron Hands and run them as actual Thallaxii

>forgets to link thread
>using non general image
>gets buttmad when someone else do the thread right
What a fag

>GSC returned to shadows again in OP pic edition

Yep complete retard.

Yes, it fits just right into a Bolter holding hand.

>Cadia no more edition
>mfw
Cadian shock troops are going to get renamed as Astra millitarum shock troops aren't they?

Cadian 8th and not only.

Oh don't be such pussies. Dark Angels haven't had a proper homeworld for ten millenia and they haven't renamed themselves 'Rockhuggers.'

They weren't called Calibanites before though.

So "anonymus DE guy" is Harlequin?

Why the fuck are we having two generals?

>forgets to check catalog
>believes generals should have a specific image
>blames others for being lazy

I've always hated Mechanicus but loved their 30k models and now you make me want to include some of those in my 40k marine army too.

It's just too bad I play a fleet chapter so there's no way to include them as fluffy constructs or Mechanicus allies. I'm sure we'll get rules for them in 40k though with the new IA.

>Previous Thread is linked
>General image changes more than a whore's knickers

What's the problem?

T.B.H I did check and there wasn't any when I was making mine but I didn't had a general image and had to look for it, in that brief time you did yours.

MWG does

The Ordo Reductor, aka the Mechanicus/Mechanicum siege masters and the people who actually make Thallaxii, are entirely fleet based. Have one of their ships be tagging along or something.

Also, why do you hate the Mechanicus? We just want toys. *Sad beep*

>people actually search for the image and don't use the search function
kys phoneposter

This thread was linked before, the other op probably forgot to link his thread and we have this problem as a result.

I don't know why, I just compulsively hate the engineer type classes in video games. I also hate casters and can barely tolerate physical ranged like archers.

My fetish is melee and physical ranged that use firearms only. Mechanicus are like the ultimate engineer faction so that's why I don't like them.

So if you wanted to make Ork Heavy Support and Elites less crowded, what might you shuffle around to other slots to achieve this?

Other OP here, fuck it, dude. We just got two generals for a choose your own previous, next time.
Shit happens.

Captcha was being a shit

Thats...pretty autistic bruv

I can't delete the thread anymore, sorry

Doubtful. Sylandri is a Shadowseer, not an Incubus or Archon.

Well, fair enough. Admech on the tabletop is pretty much solely firearms and melee combat, since the only model with a repair is the HQ and he just uses it to fix himself as a 2+ IWND, really.

two new chaos plastic characters are Fabius Bilis & Huron Blackheart

Well, they CAN now take Enginseers without any trouble as well, so there is that.

Sauce?
Btw Fabius ok his miniature is from 2nd ed. But Huron? He is from 4th edition. Fucking Abaddon should get new min.

And him, although I've mostly seen him used to pad out Canticles. I can't really use that since my shop plays a lot of Kill Point games, so it would be handing out free wins, but I can see it working.

Abby is getting Sindri'd by Huron.

abaddon get new model more later... a big model not demon price size but... big abaddon.

He's not really got any other use than to add cheap Canticle points anyway, since CultMec has literally no vehicles, Skitarii only have 2/3 (depending on how you count Striders) and then there's Knights, which always are only used as part of a WarConvo anyway.

>gorgon terminators, you should be ashamed user

Rly WTF? He is a lord in terminator armour not primarch. Did he get fat, or filled with nurgle's love?

Well one idea is that different Klans you play move a different unit to Troops.
Deffskulls get Lootas.
Bad Moons get Flash Gitz.
Blood Axes get Kommandos.
Evils Suns get Bikers.
Goffs get Nobs.
Snakebites get... Ugh... Hmm...

Abaddon is supposed to be bigger than normal marines, not Primarch sized but bigger than the rest.

I hope GW gives him a non indomitus terminator armour.

next models are Fabius bilis & huron and laterlucius & Typhus, Abaddon will have new model but more later and not is big, something smaller than a primarch from FW, The gods of chaos will be good to him.

Source of this news?

Failbadon isn't making it out of the 13th black crusade alive. He's considered a joke by the playerbase, his fluff is horribly written and FoC only makes him look like a retard. GW has hated the armless the harmless type memes for years, and despite trying their damnest they can't fix abby. It makes no sense for them not to release a model for him with FoC or sometime in the very near future unless they don't plan on keeping him around for long.

>lucius
Fuck that guy, fabius is enough for EC, let's get him killed now.

Sometimes can not say the sources or do not want to be known where it comes from ;)

Fabius is not EC. He is undivided and if i correct Fulgrim put bounty on his head, also you can't use him in EC detachment.
Lucius is now only EC character.

I realize that, which is why I said it's a compulsion. I think it's weirder for a gamer to not have any preference whatsoever for the classes he plays, but the best pro players seem to be those kind of people who can play anything and be good at it.

This is fair enough.

He is EC though, just not slaaneshi.

He was EC, now he is running across the eye offering his services. Last time I remember he was working for Crimson Slaughter.
No longer part of 3rd legion.

Anyone else think Abaddon is the most boring vanilla bad guy to be the neo-horus? He has no defining characteristics except "evil and strong"

Kor Phaeron would be far better

>The Legion of the Damned, ... well lets say, they are not "trapped in the warp" afaik. I even heard there are whispers that one of them is a giant with silver arms, but that wasn't confirmed by any inquisitorial agents yet ...

t. Atia

Nothing new that LoD is souls of killed Marines.

Do you think Inquisitor Greyfax will be getting some kind of formation to field her along with something like an Inquisitor warband?
I ordered the model today because it's silly but I don't want it to just be standalone

aaah.... the legion of the damned i miss those days that were an army

Two potentialities have diverged into the same plane; what should be two different branching dimensions are now occurring simultaneously. On the plus side, now you can have sex with yourself from another thread. Or possibly kill the other and still have one left for a paradox-free murder. But should the threads merge again you'd likely exist in the same quantum state.

So if at all possible, do exactly what your alternate self in the other thread would do exactly with no deviations and you should be just peachy, and when the threads recombine you might not end up a freakish amalgamation of the limbs and body parts from both of yourselves because you were in different positions in relation to the other.

017.M3 Nova Thread Interregnum
Age of twin Warhammer 40,000 generals

When one turn to cancer you have a backup.

It worked, we had two generals before this too, one remained cancer free for 5 hours.

codex is still legal.

Army just loses automatically.

You have their detachment in Imperial Agents

Miniwargaming is offering to buy any black templars right now.

I know already sent them a mail.

If only they preserve the memory of the Rat flail marine and the marine with a Dread Sarcophagus as a shield.

In memory of a friend that played skaven and in memory of some models that got stolen from my car, the only thing that survived was the dread face for some odd fucking reason

I was kinda afraid of that, but I thought people were usually ok so long as the model being subbed is larger than the actual model.

No actual 40k rules yet.

Plus I'll need an hq, which is gonna be a points sink for a 300+ point detachment.

If anmyone needs any 40k scenery without the geedubs tax, I just found

pegasushobbies.net/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=gothic&osCsid=qhd52oujat8pii9qf4nevbcrf7&search.x=0&search.y=0

I'ts pretty much the same as the 40k cities stuff and half the fucking price. Dank as fuck, about to play some cities of death, fuck yeah.

>Cadia
>no more

>Undead Ferrus who instead of a head has a flaming skull

Metal as fuck/10, make it happen geedubya.

You could always have a small detachment of whatever, fluff it up as the legion coming down and saving their asses.

What are some of the best novels about CSM?

>that filename
I'm still surprised how little people know about history

>Atia
Fuck yeah

Assuming you mean 40k era the Night Lords Trilogy is one of the better ones. The Night Lords are still human enough to make good protagonists.

Trying something a little different. All deep strike. Feedback requested.

>tfw he punches Daemon Fulgrim's head off

Storm of Iron is awesome.

I have a question about drones in tau units.

If I have the drones in front of my suits, they take the wounds first, correct? Do they need to be infront of my commander as well for look out sirs? Or just in base contact?

>mfw my primarch is an undead ghost-rider motherfucker who is the emperor's rage incarnate.

And my primarch is alive and he love us :P.

Make him fight Doomrider.

Wounds are taken from closest to the firer, yes. Look out sir is just to the closet model within 6".

Oh ok, thanks.

That makes sense.

So a guy is willing to sell me an Onager Dunecrawler for about 25 bucks, is this a good deal? That's like half off, but am I going to run more than one Dunecrawler at a time? As far as I've heard I should pretty much always take a Dominus Maniple in sub 1500pts, and after that they're kinda expensive to take multiples of, right?

I love you user, these are awesome!

>Cadia no more

Does this mean we can finally get some guard models with decent designs that actually look like they belong in the setting

That's not a 5+ save user.

And this is a 6+ save.

It's a good deal, user.