A god or goddess reincarnates an areligious man

>a god or goddess reincarnates an areligious man
>makes him a cleric, able to tap into some serious divine firepower
>of course he must perform services to his god to use these abilities
>every time he calls upon them, though, he finds himself unwittingly acting more and more religious, to the point where he notices himself carrying more icons of his god's faith than he remembers, or gaps in his memory where others would say he was leading prayer services, trying to convert people, etc

Would you play this character? Would you play with them?

Tanya sucks, this is a shitty premise. Please die.

In hindsight, I should probably try removing that (You).

She does not suck.

The premise might be shitty, though.

>Areligious man
>Reincarnated, given powers by a deity
>Apparently in some convoluted plot to convert them

Seems redundant. Why are fantasy setting deities so fucking dumb?

>The premise might be shitty, though.
Personally, I think it would be better if it was just a psychotic little girl instead of a salaryman in a girl's body. Much more fun that way.

Sure. It would break my streak of being eternal GM.

Aside, I kept thinking her hair was silver because of her thematic title.

That's just a setup for why she's good at logistics and knows how World Wars 1 was fought.

>Godlike LN/manga designs
>Anime character designer was drunk off absinthe while scrolling through plastic whores pulling duckfaces
>Has to turn in designs in 2 hours
>Pic related is the result

I didn't realize the image swap bug still existed.

>maruyama used to played dnd with carlo zen
>carlo zen plays shitload of HoI

best circle.

It could be an interesting character to play if the GM is decent.

The only worry is that the GM runs too many scenes where other PCs are present but my character remains under his control.

As for playing in a group where someone else has that PC, I see no reason to avoid it. I do see people in this thread saying things which make me think that character exists in some media that I haven't seen. Which means that even if the PC is a direct copy of that character, it would still be fresh to me.

The premise isn't bad per se, the execution is.
Alternate universe WW1 "isekai" where a Japanese salaryman becomes a warhero, eventually deteriorating his mental health, is interesting. Shoehorning in kawaii little girls is not. Especially that fucking bigeyed moe commander looks out of place. It's not like she just looks younger and more feminine compared to the men, it looks like the men and the girls are from entirely different anime altogether.

This is what ruins a show for me: overreliance on fanservice and/or little girls when they could easily go without it. Like the author was insecure about his own idea and needed bait to draw in otaku.

Pretty much. You can have cute girls anime or manly men anime, but when you try to have both at the same time it ends up a mess.

Everything is better with lolis. The animu's character designs are kinda funky, though.

>I didn't realize the image swap bug still existed.
When it's as well understood as it is and they already hash the images to serve as an unique identifier, they just don't care

Got(you) covered.

hi there, it seems you've posted a thinly veiled topic meant to discuss anime, rather than have any meaningful discussion about traditional games. Here on Veeky Forums, we have boards for various topics, and anime has its own board. So in the future, please take all anime related topics to .

Posting off topic threads is considered something of a faux pas around here, comparable to using a tripcode needlessly, posting "elf slave, what do" threads, posting quest threads outside of /qst/, and viral marketing.

Thank you for improving your behavior in the future, soon you will be as wise as the sages.

Nobody cares, dude.

Is the image swap deliberate?
If it's not can we get the correct one?