Wall street incoming

Daily reminder that the CBOE is just a pretext for the real manipulation that is coming in CME.

>People think that CBOE will create massive shorts for BTC
>Turns out otherwise as it pumped from 13k to 17k
>Expecting the same outcome for CME with higher btc value
>That's when Wall Street is gonna prove you wrong by shorting the hell out of it.
>You have been warned

This never ends. Even if BTC goes up after CME you guys will say: 'ahh but that was when you actually still suspected it, you'll ACTUALLY get fucked by the ETFs'. I often wonder how much of Veeky Forums has paranoid schizophrenia because you guys predict so many doomsday scenarios and as soon as they don't happen, you immediately start prepping the next one. You realise it'd be more convincing if you guys didn't do this every week?

unironically priced in.

I like this.

Care if you explain?

people just run the line "they are gonna short the hell out of bitcion" because they think it makes them sound intelligent. they think they have some kind of superior knowledge and expect randoms to be like "wait? u mean dey can make money by it going down"... so they can then explain what shorting is and seem like they are gordy geko because they know about it

there is just as much money to be made shorting something or longing something, there is literally no difference in the bets that can be made in either direction.

it would be just as easy for 'wall street' to pump bitcoin to make money on a futures as it would be to 'short it'... infact, it would be easier to pump

That would make sense. This has been a somewhat drawn out bulltrap but maybe it really is a big setup. Wall St is two steps ahead boyos.

kill yourself

We'll do it every week until it's a boy who cried wolf scenario and you get so overconfident that you hold it to 1k

>projecting this hard
Can you explain how shorts work? I wonder if you actually know.

>It'd be easier to overbuy an asset with limited value than to sell one
sounds right

Make sure you dont forget your tin foil hat

oh you're right user, i have no clue

plus, there is no way for me to find out, there isn't a single place for me to look it up or research what shorting means

So can you do it?

i just said above, i can't do it

plus, there is no way for me to learn what it means

so you win user, congrats

yup. The big one only happens when we get everyone to think that it's never going to happen.

It's ripe.

is this autism?

You sound like you're projecting really hard kid. Are you still in high school?

daily reminder that Wall Street are a bunch of retards who missed the greatest bull run since man invented fire

its called playing possum

Shut up, nerd. Your useless digits will soon become what they are.

Did you wait for too long to jump in and now your entry point is a price that we will never see again?

little sensitive there wall street?

daily reminder that wall street have been involved for a long time, they are now publicising it to build normie confidence and push the price up to cash out on buyers at the top when the bubble pops

when will this happen? not just yet anons, more green to be had, normies in the market have not reached critical mass

Nice, just shorted 100k